Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Quote from: Fash on August 15, 2023, 05:32:17 PMDo you mean at BF?

Why Oerdin?

A lot of "we don't need the members who left because of panel abuse or random bannings." "I want to see more members get banned." Claims of the forum will be better with fewer members and less activity.  Stuff like that.

Then there is the Flynn-stain and Oink saying that some how it is not their fault for driving members off of their panel abusing.  Like spamming the shit out of a thread I created, which had pages of content before their thread jacking shit posting...  Oink literally told me my posting on topic content in my thread was "spam" but pages of thread jacking spam by aidsman and her some how was not.  That was the breaking point for me.
Like Like x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 15, 2023, 07:34:26 PMA lot of "we don't need the members who left because of panel abuse or random bannings." "I want to see more members get banned." Claims of the forum will be better with fewer members and less activity.  Stuff like that.

Then there is the Flynn-stain and Oink saying that some how it is not their fault for driving members off of their panel abusing.  Like spamming the shit out of a thread I created, which had pages of content before their thread jacking shit posting...  Oink literally told me my posting on topic content in my thread was "spam" but pages of thread jacking spam by aidsman and her some how was not.  That was the breaking point for me.

Their tit for tat rubbish killed that place. Someone writes good content and they bury it and they do it on purpose. The BOVINE must have the last word no matter what. Burying content is their obvious intent and a tactic to dampen their descent.

Look at it though like they freed you. Do you really want to associate with them?

play here... I read your posts.
Like Like x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 15, 2023, 06:09:35 PMEdward is disgusting.

Now here's what kinda baffled me about that Deaddickskinmask idiot.

His fucking intestines nearly imploded when I called sewage monkey a Pedophile (for good reason) but he has no problem with some mangy mentally ill mutt like that etard guy running amuck across the entire forum.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Edward reckons he has fucked 1500 women...

Is that supposed to impress anybody?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 15, 2023, 07:34:26 PMA lot of "we don't need the members who left because of panel abuse or random bannings." "I want to see more members get banned." Claims of the forum will be better with fewer members and less activity.  Stuff like that.

Nobody believes that random bannings and panel abuse makes a forum busier.

Oerdin

Oh, I know even the flynn-stain and Oink aren't dumb enough to believe that but they both sure post that nonsense to make themselves feel better.  Just stupid people engaging in self delusions to make themselves feel better.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 15, 2023, 09:16:37 PMOh, I know even the flynn-stain and Oink aren't dumb enough to believe that but they both sure post that nonsense to make themselves feel better.  Just stupid people engaging in self delusions to make themselves feel better.
I could not have a civil discussion with Flynn. His petulant troll is not conducive to anything worth reading. I could with Oak even though she disagrees with my fiscal conservatism.

caskur

I think you have done a good job setting up a forum for soulbro still developing but three things worry me...

1. You like messing around with the controls too much... I understand that because it's a new hobby/toy you've got so to speak... please just pick a theme and leave it that way...

2. You are spending far too much time baiting the slug at MEMEBEE..... forget her please. She feeds like a vampire on steroids at the blood donor clinic. She wanted you gone from BF... Make her suffer by denying attention.

3. I can see you now, eventually getting bored with BC and throwing in the board. I have seen you make too many boards in the last decade only to shut them down on a whim. PEOPLE will post... they will come but not if you keep posting elsewhere.

Listen to me please!!!
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

I hear you loud and clear Caskur and I like where you're coming from.

This is going to be the last of the updates as all the features which I think members will find useful are now installed.

other than changing the colors around to better suit the theme and fixing issues I'm pretty much done

And yeah, there's pretty much no one at that toilet worth bringing back here and you're right dragging the fat slob over to VF just to suck on my farts is pwning her enough.

She'll just have to keep her fat face pressed up against the glass here like she does 24/7 anyway

I appreciate your candor and advice
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 12:40:30 AMavatar_Biggie Smiles

I think you have done a good job setting up a forum for soulbro still developing but three things worry me...

1. You like messing around with the controls too much... I understand that because it's a new hobby/toy you've got so to speak... please just pick a theme and leave it that way...

2. You are spending far too much time baiting the slug at MEMEBEE..... forget her please. She feeds like a vampire on steroids at the blood donor clinic. She wanted you gone from BF... Make her suffer by denying attention.

3. I can see you now, eventually getting bored with BC and throwing in the board. I have seen you make too many boards in the last decade only to shut them down on a whim. PEOPLE will post... they will come but not if you keep posting elsewhere.

Listen to me please!!!

Number 3
I do not want to shut this place down. I still like the discussions.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 02:50:02 PMNumber 3

No more siteground huh?

That place was ridiculously expensive

But, in all fairness, I think they are centered around providing hosting to non tech types.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 03:11:36 PMNo more siteground huh?

That place was ridiculously expensive

But, in all fairness, I think they are centered around providing hosting to non tech types.

No more Siteground.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 02:50:02 PMNumber 3

of course not. I want BC to keep going. I worry that Big will lose interest by posting too much at other places. You need to realise I know these people and their habits.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 08:12:40 PMof course not. I want BC to keep going. I worry that Big will lose interest by posting too much at other places. You need to realise I know these people and their habits.

I wont lose interest. And even if I did it shouldn't effect the continued operation of this forum.

by the way, I stop posting for a day at VF and those mummies go back to being toilet fungus

what a lame group of nobodies

Herman

Quote from: caskur on August 16, 2023, 08:12:40 PMof course not. I want BC to keep going. I worry that Big will lose interest by posting too much at other places. You need to realise I know these people and their habits.
I have posted at different forums too.