Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 04, 2023, 12:19:50 AM
Biggz and I have given the left coast libtard geriatric care centre more excitement in the last 24 hours than they've had in the last 5 years combined. :yeahhh:

Defending seamajor of all people too.

unreal how they'd be proud to host a ped like him

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2023, 12:25:16 AM
Defending seamajor of all people too.

unreal how they'd be proud to host a ped like him
I'm not as convinced as you are about the ped thing. However, you might know some other things from BF that I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I found out the accusation is true.

BTW,  Edward could be a pedo too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 04, 2023, 12:31:11 AM
I'm not as convinced as you are about the ped thing. However, you might know some other things from BF.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I found out  he is one.

BTW,  Edward could be a pedo too.

He made comments back at SG that were very very questionable

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2023, 12:32:10 AM
He made comments back at SG that were very very questionable
That's what I figured. You know some things that I don't.

Oerdin

Big Oink and Admin are spamming up my "Left wing racism failing as always" thread over at BF with off topic thread jacking shit posts.  When I make on topic posts on the subject I started the thread for Lily claims I am spamming and that she will ban me from my own thread simply for making on topic posts. She then continues to spam off topic shit like how much she hates certain posters over here

Biggie Smiles

and yet you continue to make attempts at legitimate discussions on that board why again?

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 11, 2023, 10:54:35 AM
Big Oink and Admin are spamming up my "Left wing racism failing as always" thread over at BF with off topic thread jacking shit posts.  When I make on topic posts on the subject I started the thread for Lily claims I am spamming and that she will ban me from my own thread simply for making on topic posts. She then continues to spam off topic shit like how much she hates certain posters over here
Am I one of the people here she hates?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 11:43:58 AM
Am I one of the people here she hates?

they hate anyone with differing views

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 11:56:37 AM
they hate anyone with differing views
I am still willing to discuss issues with Oak. No insults, just cold hard facts.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 12:01:08 PM
I am still willing to discuss issues with Oak. No insults, just cold hard facts.

She's took stupid and chicken shit to do that

Even if she did login and take you up on your offer any difference of opinion wouldn't make it two pages without her lobbing insults at you when you corner her with those cold hard facts.

Seen it play out a dozen times or more

Lokmar

Every long conversation I've had with Oak ends up with me backing her into a corner with her own words and repeated posts of "link?" from her and when given said link, she goes into her wanting to have an argument over the meaning of "is" is. Bitch is a straight up lying whore and a dumb one at that. Oak is genuinely low IQ.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on August 11, 2023, 12:19:24 PM
Every long conversation I've had with Oak ends up with me backing her into a corner with her own words and repeated posts of "link?" from her and when given said link, she goes into her wanting to have an argument over the meaning of "is" is. Bitch is a straight up lying whore and a dumb one at that. Oak is genuinely low IQ.
I would still debate her personal attack free if she was here.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 12:26:53 PM

I get it and no problemo. I actually did that for a couple of years. When everyone was calling her pig, I refrained and stuck to the facts. I got bored though after all that time of watching her outright lie. Once I got to that point, I found it amusing to name call her.

My advise to you is bookmark key points she makes because the dumb bitch will deny and lie about everything she's previously said when it suits her cause "THATS DIFFERENT!"

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 12:26:53 PM

She won't come here because there is no admins she can suck up to and whine to that will allow her to start hostilities with another poster during a debate and then censor the other person when they return fire

like what's being done at Bubble Factory or cretins been trippin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 11, 2023, 12:33:03 PM
I get it and no problemo. I actually did that for a couple of years. When everyone was calling her pig, I refrained and stuck to the facts. I got bored though after all that time of watching her outright lie. Once I got to that point, I found it amusing to name call her.

My advise to you is bookmark key points she makes because the dumb bitch will deny and lie about everything she's previously said when it suits her cause "THATS DIFFERENT!"

Same here bro. line for line

you remember at SG I used to defend that cow. But eventually everyone wakes up to the antics of that nasty pig