Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on July 31, 2023, 01:14:31 AM
Oak still has faith in all the ineffective COVID vaccines. :laughinatu:

They've made her mind mush-ier.

But hey! At least something was willing to jab that Hippopoarkamusand for free!
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

It amazes me that anybody still thinks the billions of taxpayer dollars given to big pharma for vaccines that didn't control the spread was a good investment.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on July 31, 2023, 04:01:49 AM
It amazes me that anybody still thinks the billions of taxpayer dollars given to big pharma for vaccines that didn't control the spread was a good investment.

But they're already controlling population expansion numbers...so good odds if you're high flying enough to get a seat at the table...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

oak is terribly stupid

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 31, 2023, 08:33:26 AM
oak is terribly stupid
I would not say that, but it would seem she is ignoring the facts,

wth

BF's site is looking more like CBT every day. A big knitting circle of libtards..... old, unfunny and boring as fuk.  I hope it's everything he had hoped for.

Frood

Quote from: wth on July 31, 2023, 10:14:10 AM
BF's site is looking more like CBT every day. A big knitting circle of libtards..... old, unfunny and boring as fuk.  I hope it's everything he had hoped for.

Fuck Hunter BFiden....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: wth on July 31, 2023, 10:14:10 AM
Their plan was successful.

caskur

I think the owner of BF  is a great guy.

I think the leftie crew are rude people especially when you disagree with them.

Lady C calls them neo puritans and that isn't complimentary either.

We live in dangerous times and the main danger is giving into insanity.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 02, 2023, 03:10:36 AM
I think the owner of BF  is a great guy.

I think the leftie crew are rude people especially when you disagree with them.

Lady C calls them neo puritans and that isn't complimentary either.

We live in dangerous times and the main danger is giving into insanity.

He might be lovely offline but online he's a fragile snowflake.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on July 31, 2023, 03:40:48 AM
They've made her mind mush-ier.

But hey! At least something was willing to jab that Hippopoarkamusand for free!

Quote from: Shen Li on July 31, 2023, 04:01:49 AM

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 31, 2023, 08:33:26 AM
oak is terribly stupid

Also fat, ugly and generally unfit.

Which when you think about it makes perfect sense. Those with the highest chance of complications from vaccine damage generally tend to be those who indulge in strenuous physical and/or mental exercise, a truth that the medical experts are only now grudgingly admitting to as athletes and intellectuals alike (the ones that bought into the "100% safe and effective" bullshit at least) take to keeling over and cashing their chips on a daily basis.

So really, when you're as grossly fat and stupid as Oak is, a leg up from your friendly neighbourhood pharma company that levels the playing field in your favour... of course you will sing their praises.

Naturally this also makes her an amoral and terminally degenerate swine as well... not that she would find any problem with that. Animals like her rarely do.

At least not until it's mandated that her ilk get boiled down for soap. They tend to start oinking rather loudly around then.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Biggz, i see you met mimi and her lapdog oscar. Those 2 should have found new hobbies long ago.

DKG

I thought about registering there about seven years. All the good posters left, so I didn't.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on July 09, 2023, 03:51:55 PM
<r>My avatar looks better here too  <E>ac_dance</E>

Over there, Mr BF is such a cheap skate, he can only afford to give us lo-res versions of our avatars because of bandwidth.</r>
While we are on the topic of avatars, I would like my avatar I had before the change..

I suppose this should be adressed to Biggie Smiles.
too old to be a fashionista

Shen Li

Biggz and I have given the left coast libtard geriatric care centre more excitement in the last 24 hours than they've had in the last 5 years combined. :yeahhh: