Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 12:34:04 PM
She won't come here because there is no admins she can suck up to and whine to that will allow her to start hostilities with another poster during a debate and then censor the other person when they return fire

like what's being done at Bubble Factory or cretins been trippin
I thought being the last bastion of free speech among our peer forums would be a draw for most people. As strange as it is to me, some people like censorship.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 12:36:33 PM
I thought being the last bastion of free speech among our peer forums would be a draw for most people. As strange as it is to me, some people like censorship.

It's selective censorship they like

Meaning... shut down any views which don't align 100% with their own

They'll cry holy hell if someone does to them precisely what they are doing to Oerdin right now

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 12:42:42 PM
It's selective censorship they like

Meaning... shut down any views which don't align 100% with their own

They'll cry holy hell if someone does to them precisely what they are doing to Oerdin right now
Censorship usually is used selectively.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 12:47:32 PM
Censorship usually is used selectively.
Libtards only censor fascists. :crampe:

Oerdin

That dunce Flynn says he wants to get rid of more members.  Specifically he said he wants to get rid of me.  Ok, let us see if fewer members makes for a more active board.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oerdin on August 12, 2023, 10:43:51 PM
That dunce Flynn says he wants to get rid of more members.  Specifically he said he wants to get rid of me.  Ok, let us see if fewer members makes for a more active board.

I haven't posted there today.  I was just looking over the threads and there's nothing interesting to respond to.

Plus it would be like talking really loud in a cemetery at night.

Shen Li

He is determined to wreck what's left of that forum.

reaps the honest

Don't post  there then bro.

And then sit back and laugh your arse off watching the board die.

It's what they deserve.

deport_liberals

Well, remember that there are dozens if not hundreds of new members waiting to sign up once terrible poasters like oerdin and biggie are gone.  Not to mention the flame superstars of a bygone age.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 13, 2023, 05:40:35 AM
Well, remember that there are dozens if not hundreds of new members waiting to sign up once terrible poasters like oerdin and biggie are gone.  Not to mention the flame superstars of a bygone age.
That worked out well letting Flynn run that board (into the ground).
Like Like x 1 View List

Oerdin

There is a lot of seething and coping going on there now.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Fash

Quote from: Oerdin on August 15, 2023, 05:27:35 PMThere is a lot of seething and coping going on there now.
Do you mean at BF?

Why Oerdin?

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on August 04, 2023, 12:31:11 AMI'm not as convinced as you are about the ped thing. However, you might know some other things from BF that I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I found out the accusation is true.

BTW,  Edward could be a pedo too.

Edward is disgusting.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 13, 2023, 05:40:35 AMWell, remember that there are dozens if not hundreds of new members waiting to sign up once terrible poasters like oerdin and biggie are gone.  Not to mention the flame superstars of a bygone age.

that slug called me out, got slappped around then got all hurtzie feelzes about it...lol

I mean the slug shouldn't take offence.... It's not personal. It's the flame game.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Fash

Like Like x 1 View List