Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Mimi is trash

Typical libtard idiot with a faux sense of self

reminds me of cw_

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 17, 2023, 09:51:59 AMEvs is the cool one. I'm rather fond of her
She is a very kind and helpful person. I had a side project on memebee ten years called Money Sense. Ves as she called herself back then was terrific to work with.

Biggie Smiles

Mimi is a self righteous twat

A Blurt with an actual pussy

I saw that within 10 minutes of posting at that graveyard

This eves person seemed ok to me .. didn't get the bad vibes I got off of that crusty old clown Mimi

reaps the honest

Quote from: Herman on August 16, 2023, 09:29:23 PMThey are giving old Flea a hard time in their Shoutbox. She should be run off soon too.

I saw that.  Cw was laying in to her for some reason.

It's like they are trying to lose all there posters,weird.

Biggie Smiles

Cw has always been a two face twat

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 17, 2023, 12:32:34 PMI saw that.  Cw was laying in to her for some reason.

It's like they are trying to lose all there posters,weird.
I thought she was okay when she was here. She disagrees with my libertarianism, but most Portlanders do.

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 01:16:59 PMI thought she was okay when she was here. She disagrees with my libertarianism, but most Portlanders do.

I've known her since when I first started to post,so around 2007 ish.

I've always gotten on well with her.Or as well as you can with someone that is posting on a troll/flame board.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 17, 2023, 01:19:36 PMI've known her since when I first started to post,so around 2007 ish.

I've always gotten on well with her.Or as well as you can with someone that is posting on a troll/flame board.
That is about the best one can expect on troll boards.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 17, 2023, 02:51:01 PM:smiley_65: Sure.. I have a little time to gossip hehehe.. 

I notice it's always jealousy and rage from these leftists bitches lol

Just a week before, Erica posted in the shoutbox that she had a soft spot for X and got these 5 drunken posts from Murdick..What's up with these swines?

Gawd Damn..

What is that?

Lokmar

LMAO! That fukin skank cant deal with any other women being in the room. If she was swimming in a sea of a million dicks, she'd hiss at the prospect of losing even one!  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

She's so desperate and pathetic

seriously

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 02:54:57 PMWhat is that?

Oh is that right?

This fat fuck really don't know when to quit, does she?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Rip her up.

Do it here.. she has more of a chance of seeing it that way  :crampe:

Bonesaw

I never had a problem with Murdock but our interactions were limited.  I don't care for message board flirting.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 18, 2023, 09:44:45 AMRip her up.

Do it here.. she has more of a chance of seeing it that way  :crampe:

I did it there but that's the only post I'm making. I'll continue to drag her here
<t></t>