Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

In 1272, muslims invented the condom by using a goats lower intestine.

In 1870, the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on April 08, 2024, 05:15:01 PMIn 1272, muslims invented the condom by using a goats lower intestine.

In 1870, the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

You know that joke pretty much wrote itself cause the first thing I thought after reading the first sentence was "Them fuckers are used to sticking their dicks in goat intestines!"  :crampe:

Sloan

Prowler is making AIDSmin cry with pictures of his car. Guys with nice cars really seem to set AIDSmin off.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on April 08, 2024, 06:05:19 PMProwler is making AIDSmin cry with pictures of his car. Guys with nice cars really seem to set AIDSmin off.
I heard Apegirl is on welfare. He takes the bus to the library to post TDS memes on Butthurt Fagtory.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

He used to shit himself hard whenever I mentioned my cars

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 08, 2024, 06:25:38 PMHe used to shit himself hard whenever I mentioned my cars

Hell, I thought Seamidget was going to off himself when he saw a picture of your kitchen.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Now AIDSmin is lusting over Prowler and begging him to take pictures wearing nothing but a muscle shirt. Even X thought that was pretty gay and Large Lily had to work overtime meat shielding for her gay poodle.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on April 08, 2024, 11:05:08 PMNow AIDSmin is lusting over Prowler and begging him to take pictures wearing nothing but a muscle shirt. Even X thought that was pretty gay and Large Lily had to work overtime meat shielding for her gay poodle.
Apegirl is soooooo weird. On top of being a boring one trick pony(TDS).

deport_liberals

He is the most notorious inveterate homosexual on these boards since forever.

Or maybe the real reason for his fascination with cock is that his own member has been well and truly tucked since the day he first poasted with tPoTF.

Biggie Smiles

That faggot loves the cock for real

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on April 08, 2024, 05:15:01 PMIn 1272, muslims invented the condom by using a goats lower intestine.

:crampe:

caskur

S if Cookie sees your handle he will accuse you of being me.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

James Bond

Lily, Admin, and Alticus are part of the Prowler fan club.
Seamajor is proud of his screenshot skills.
Nobody pays attention to Seamajor.

Sloan

Aunty Admin. threatened to leave bastard factory for good so now they are posting pictures of cock in the shoutbox and several threads just to keep him happy.

Seamajor is spazzing out and being ignored by everybody except Admin.

Lily the lardass is huffing and puffing and threatening to blow the owners mailbox down if he doesn't do something about the Prowler vocaroos she doesn't listen to.

Murdock is becoming more and more like seamajor everyday.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on April 09, 2024, 10:53:20 PMAunty Admin. threatened to leave bastard factory for good so now they are posting pictures of cock in the shoutbox and several threads just to keep him happy.

Seamajor is spazzing out and being ignored by everybody except Admin.

Lily the lardass is huffing and puffing and threatening to blow the owners mailbox down if he doesn't do something about the Prowler vocaroos she doesn't listen to.

Murdock is becoming more and more like seamajor everyday.
Seamunchkin is jealous of Biggie Smiles' kitchen. :crampe: