Replies: 8394
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:15:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

Damn...has BC turned into a blog about BF? How many BF town crier alts do you people need, it's not like there are many posts being posted in the so called community. I can understand getting excited if Gary posted a Fractal at BF and wanting to let everyone know about it, but you people report such mundane shit like Lily does not know what 60 seconds...what the fuck does that even mean.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aylana

Quote from: Sloan on April 11, 2024, 03:41:13 PMThe cows and cucks are still having a complete hysterical breakdown over Biggie's kitchen.

Did you orgasm after posting this incredible forum gossip? Go touch some grass for cripes sake.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana on April 11, 2024, 03:43:29 PMDamn...has BC turned into a blog about BF? How many BF town crier alts do you people need, it's not like there are many posts being posted in the so called community. I can understand getting excited if Gary posted a Fractal at BF and wanting to let everyone know about it, but you people report such mundane shit like Lily does not know what 60 seconds...what the fuck does that even mean.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Sloan

Quote from: Aylana on April 11, 2024, 03:46:07 PMDid you orgasm after posting this incredible forum gossip? Go touch some grass for cripes sake.
A 60 year old cuckOLD pretending to be a girl scout. Yes, you are not at all weird and creepy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Who knew that a picture of a kitchen send those nards into a tailspin  :laughinatu:

Sloan

Murdock has some serious issues with the vertical blinds. She is giving them a serious thumbs down.

Biggie Smiles

MOREdock is going to have an issue with ANYTHING that is vertical and thin

Think -- Dovey

it's called inner loathing. That buffalo Blimp with the receding mop line is the reigning international champion of it.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Sloan

Poor AIDSmin. He seems really lonely over at BF talking to himself and necroing threads which haven't been posted in for years just so he could espouse his love for men with big dicks and fake tits.

Maybe Biggie should post a picture of his car and give the poor snowflake something to do with his life.

Sloan

It doesn't matter what time of day or what day out of the week you visit bastard factory. The elderly TDS tool will be logged in throwing sissy fits over something Trump said or did or didn't say or did
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

I think he's dying of AIDS. Seriously
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Oak told me he was in a wheelchair, lonely and gets high a lot

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 06:10:35 PMOak told me he was in a wheelchair, lonely and gets high a lot

No doubt his blown out asshole rides along in a separate wheelchair like a fukin sidecar!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 11, 2024, 04:15:47 PMWho knew that a picture of a kitchen send those nards into a tailspin  :laughinatu:

My man is buying new appliances. A fridge. A stove/oven. New dishwasher. And new washing machine.

And guess who gets to pick them?

He just got 12k put in his spend account and we are going to go to Home Depot this weekend and get an appliance package. Get that all set up and ill probably share pictures.

People(we know who) can get all mad that a man with money loves me and let's me spend his money on his house.

It will be mine too once I trick him into marriage! Mwahahahaha!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 12, 2024, 05:03:16 PMI think he's dying of AIDS. Seriously

That's almost unheard of today, too.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 09:41:17 PMMy man is buying new appliances. A fridge. A stove/oven. New dishwasher. And new washing machine.

And guess who gets to pick them?

He just got 12k put in his spend account and we are going to go to Home Depot this weekend and get an appliance package. Get that all set up and ill probably share pictures.

People(we know who) can get all mad that a man with money loves me and let's me spend his money on his house.

It will be mine too once I trick him into marriage! Mwahahahaha!

are you going to get a 32 person dinning room table hoisted on the backs of 12 exotic African pygmies that are stuffed and polyutheraned ?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List