Replies: 8360
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:04:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 10:20:16 PMare you going to get a 32 person dinning room table hoisted on the backs of 12 exotic African pygmies that are stuffed and polyutheraned ?

Fucking God no. We only like maybe 4 people  :crampe:

But I'm likely going to redo the dining room table (sand it and paint it)....redo the kitchen table (sand it and paint it) and convince him we need new chairs.

:dontknow:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 10:23:14 PMFucking God no. We only like maybe 4 people  :crampe:

But I'm likely going to redo the dining room table (sand it and paint it)....redo the kitchen table (sand it and paint it) and convince him we need new chairs.

:dontknow:
that shit was funny as fuck... that buffalo blimp trying to front like she could fit a 12 person dining room table in a piece of shit shoebox that is no more than 1800 sq ft.  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

AIDSmin is having a nervous break down because Dovey appears to have blasphemed the scared Transsexual. His conniption is so severe that he's responding multiple times to each of her posts.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 10:30:16 PMthat shit was funny as fuck... that buffalo blimp trying to front like she could fit a 12 person dining room table in a piece of shit shoebox that is no more than 1800 sq ft.  :crampe:

Didn't someone say pottery barn doesn't even sell 12 seat tables?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on April 12, 2024, 10:46:12 PMAIDSmin is having a nervous break down because Dovey appears to have blasphemed the scared Transsexual. His conniption is so severe that he's responding multiple times to each of her posts.
avatar_Dove   did you really do that?

cut that shit out. This cock sucking sissy is gonna lose his already warped mind, hijack a plane and fly it into a building.

Disparaging a tranny is like slaughtering a cow in front of room full of Hindus.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 12, 2024, 10:55:04 PMDidn't someone say pottery barn doesn't even sell 12 seat tables?

I feel like Pottery Barn is insanely overpriced mediocre stuff.

And I think you can get 12 seat tables from PB but you need to have it custom made and it's like 8k.

Just a waste of money imo

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 11:05:10 PMavatar_Dove   did you really do that?

cut that shit out. This cock sucking sissy is gonna lose his already warped mind, hijack a plane and fly it into a building.

Disparaging a tranny is like slaughtering a cow in front of room full of Hindus.

I guess so. I haven't gone back to look yet lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:12:01 PMI feel like Pottery Barn is insanely overpriced mediocre stuff.

And I think you can get 12 seat tables from PB but you need to have it custom made and it's like 8k.

Pfff... that bitch bought one of those cheap 6 person tables made out of that compressed sawdust shit from IKEA

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 11:13:33 PMPfff... that bitch bought one of those cheap 6 person tables made out of that compressed sawdust shit from IKEA

Ikea is awful lol

It would never hold them lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:12:25 PMI guess so. I haven't gone back to look yet lol

let him stew on it - lol

He'll have 37 of my old threads necrod by Sunday morning

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:12:01 PMI feel like Pottery Barn is insanely overpriced mediocre stuff.

I've never been to one but since I shop Williams Sonoma, I get their adds. Never saw shit I liked. I really like WS stuff. I buy all my Duralex tempered drinking glases, Shun knives, a Brevil toaster for #4, and All Clad pans from there. Most of what I've spent at WS over the years has been via CC points.

Biggie Smiles

The best part was Moodock actually trying to front like she could fit her fat ass AND a 12 person table into her dinning room.

Bitch please. A dinning room that fits a 12 person table in California requires a house that sells for like 5 million

and we all know that dilapidated shit shack which she's probably still trying to "fix up" ain't worth no where near that.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 11:17:20 PMI've never been to one but since I shop Williams Sonoma, I get their adds. Never saw shit I liked. I really like WS stuff. I buy all my Duralex tempered drinking glases, Shun knives, a Brevil toaster for #4, and All Clad pans from there. Most of what I've spent at WS over the years has been via CC points.

When I was pregnant with Squish I got a Pottery Barn nursery rocker. One of those cushioned super comfy ones.

I scored it at Once Upon a Child (I LOVE consignment shops) for 150 bucks. Had i bought it right from PB? 600 some dollars. Just for that chair.

It was eggshell cream colored as well. I'm gonna sit in that after giving birth?! I put all kinds of protectors on the seat lol. I was terrified of getting blood and birth goo and whatever the hell else comes out of you for 6 weeks all over it.

Like you don't spend enough money when you have a baby on the way, right? Dropping thousands just to prepare for a newborn.  :facepalm:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 11:19:53 PMThe best part was Moodock actually trying to front like she could fit her fat ass AND a 12 person table into her dinning room.

Bitch please. A dinning room that fits a 12 person table in California requires a house that sells for like 5 million

and we all know that dilapidated shit shack which she's problem still trying to "fix up" ain't worth no where near that.

Doesnt that stupid bitch live real close to the beach? Most of those places are literal shacks. I've seen em.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:20:24 PMWhen I was pregnant with Squish I got a Pottery Barn nursery rocker. One of those cushioned super comfy ones.

I scored it at Once Upon a Child (I LOVE consignment shops) for 150 bucks. Had a bought it right from PB? 600 some dollars. Just for that chair.

Like you don't spend enough money when you have a baby on the way, right? Dropping thousands just to prepare for a newborn.  :facepalm:

Yea, you have to be real damned selective about what you buy at them overpriced places. Some of the stuff is a waste. Those Duralex glasses from Williams Sonoma......I've had em for over 20 years and 4 kids!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List