Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Wasn't she trying to get "Big El Sex Offender" to tear down that 1970's wood paneling off the walls and rip up the psychedelic rainbow carpeting that could get you high just looking at it?

I mean, c'mon.. we all know that property was left to you by someone who horded cats and newspapers. Seriously
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

The allclad copper core pans at WS seem overpriced AF but I'll pass them down to someone and they'll use them long after I'm dead.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 11:21:05 PMDoesnt that stupid bitch live real close to the beach? Most of those places are literal shacks. I've seen em.
Exactly

She's paying through the snout to live walking distance to a beach littered with syringes, human feces and drug addicts

and she thinks we're jealous?  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 11:19:53 PMThe best part was Moodock actually trying to front like she could fit her fat ass AND a 12 person table into her dinning room.

Bitch please. A dinning room that fits a 12 person table in California requires a house that sells for like 5 million

and we all know that dilapidated shit shack which she's probably still trying to "fix up" ain't worth no where near that.

Have you seen it at all?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Poor Moo Duck...

Always the bridesmaid never the bride.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/shun-kaji-serrated-utility-knife/?pkey=cknives-shun

I sliced the tip of a finger off with this fucker so fast, I didnt realize I did it till it was over!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:24:37 PMHave you seen it at all?

Yep.

you could fit her whole house including the plot of land inside my fucking garage

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 11:24:31 PMExactly

She's paying through the snout to live walking distance to a beach littered with syringes, human feces and drug addicts

and she thinks we're jealous?  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

I have to go out in a few months to help my aunt move. I've considered spending a few days in the area for vacation. Hope that cow dont come block my view of the sun!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 11:22:44 PMYea, you have to be real damned selective about what you buy at them overpriced places. Some of the stuff is a waste. Those Duralex glasses from Williams Sonoma......I've had em for over 20 years and 4 kids!!!

I'll check that place out.

My man is starting to get frisky about the house. I think the new appliances will motivate him to start getting this place more to his liking.

He wasn't sure if he was going to keep the house or not. Him and his brother both own it...but its his really. He has been living here and his brother even calls it his house.

The brother is going to be selling his house and moving here and living in the basement (it's remodeled so there are rooms and a bathroom down there).

We will keep that situation or my man will have his brother buy it and we escape to FL. Or a MI small town.

We shall see. I still have to drug him and drag him to the court and marry him before we actually leave this state....but I'm holding out hope he does it willingly lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 11:27:27 PMYep.

you could fit her whole house including the plot of land inside my fucking garage

Why dump so much money into it then?

It's a small beach house. Go with that!

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:30:29 PMI'll check that place out.

My man is starting to get frisky about the house. I think the new appliances will motivate him to start getting this place more to his liking.

He wasn't sure if he was going to keep the house or not. Him and his brother both own it...but its his really. He has been living here and his brother even calls it his house.

The brother is going to be selling his house and moving here and living in the basement (it's remodeled so there are rooms and a bathroom down there).

We will keep that situation or my man will have his brother buy it and we escape to FL. Or a MI small town.

We shall see. I still have to drug him and drag him to the court and marry him before we actually leave this state....but I'm holding out hope he does it willingly lol.

They have a Williams Sonoma at Mall at Millenia in Orlando....if you move there.

What I like about their shit is buy once, cry once. Sure, I got shitloads in my knife set, but they work....even on me!! LOL!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:32:46 PMWhy dump so much money into it then?

It's not like you're dealing with a heavy intellect here yanno

maybe it's the alcohol

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 11:32:46 PMWhy dump so much money into it then?

I have to say, just to be fair, if I were to live in Cali, a shak on the beach would be the only way. 950 sq ft for 6 mil. Fucking NUTS! But, if it were by Blackies By The Sea, I might do it!

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 11:37:46 PMI have to say, just to be fair, if I were to live in Cali, a shak on the beach would be the only way. 950 sq ft for 6 mil. Fucking NUTS! But, if it were by Blackies By The Sea, I might do it!

Is that a restaurant?

Aylana

Did you hear about the latest posts at the Bastard Factory?

Tell me more, the Blue Cashew needs content.