Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Perhaps making BF a politics free forum is a good idea..

Everything on the forum is divided along partisan lines..

It makes it difficult to post about anything.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=459479 time=1655165674 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459414 time=1655125776 user_id=3214

This is why our politics board will be a tightly run ship. I'm not going to tolerate the hypocritical musings of some fairy little freaks who wish only to disrupt the flow of good conversations with their repetitive meme spam and drooling fucktardery. ESPECIALLY when you cannot pull .5% of the shit on their home board that they expect to be able to pull here in the name of free speech.

Rejected is rejected -- politics will be no such free for all shitstorm. Not under my watch. I'll be fair with them but the second they get out of line they're out.

I took a look again today. Politics should not be on that forum.

Nope. It's only fueled drama and hate.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=459505 time=1655169169 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=459479 time=1655165674 user_id=1689

I took a look again today. Politics should not be on that forum.

It's not even about issues......its entirely partisan spin and spam.

realgrimm

Politics is a shit show Me and BF don't even go there which is why the Mod position became available.. I'm just catching up on the drama from my phone but the board is getting a redo, No more intro sub either it was merged into General to make room for the Chat Box .. Lots to take in, lots of new add on in the works but neither BF or me is pushing for the politics sub..

Anonymous

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=459528 time=1655175113 user_id=2687
Politics is a shit show Me and BF don't even go there which is why the Mod position became available.. I'm just catching up on the drama from my phone but the board is getting a redo, No more intro sub either it was merged into General to make room for the Chat Box .. Lots to take in, lots of new add on in the works but neither BF or me is pushing for the politics sub..

From what I've seen and read from others, Politics tore that forum apart..

I heard it was better without it.

Dove

It's completely pointless to have it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459517 time=1655171612 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=459505 time=1655169169 user_id=3266

It's not even about issues......its entirely partisan spin and spam.

You cannot post an issue that is on everyone's mind without admongo and that Holidork spastic coming along and spamming their TDS drivel into it

realgrimm

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459530 time=1655175491 user_id=3254

100% it was better IMO, but it's ebb and flow.. Our doors are closed for few and then it really  just requires VPN .. Politics is a creativity killer and is just there for opinion and drama and we got plenty, really  nothing new just a different group  of players ,we lost many with the swing but we will tough it out ..

BF V.2 has been a bumpy ride but it is what it is I've been kinda absent since I had my grimm cyber accounts reported for everything and finally shutdown ..

I still get laughs everytime I log into BF may take a little longer now but really that's what it's about for me there..

Anonymous

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=459535 time=1655176623 user_id=2687
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459530 time=1655175491 user_id=3254

100% it was better IMO, but it's ebb and flow.. Our doors are closed for few and then it really  just requires VPN .. Politics is a creativity killer and is just there for opinion and drama and we got plenty, really  nothing new just a different group  of players ,we lost many with the swing but we will tough it out ..

BF V.2 has been a bumpy ride but it is what it is I've been kinda absent since I had my grimm cyber accounts reported for everything and finally shutdown ..

I still get laughs everytime I log into BF may take a little longer now but really that's what it's about for me there..

It is ebb and flow, and once they sort through the politcs silliness, I'm sure BF will be fine..

A very wise poster, Oliver Clotheshoffe, said not to post when angry..

But, politics on BF was making people angry.

Biggie Smiles

"Fuck Canada."

"Who gives a shit?"

^^^^ that was authored by the fat disgusting pig who only wants "adult and healthy discussions"

and the discussion was about the truckers

if you want to know why the BF politics section turned to absolute shit you need look no further than the person you gave a mod job to in that very section

realgrimm

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459539 time=1655177188 user_id=3214
"Fuck Canada."

"Who gives a shit?"

^^^^ that was authored by the fat disgusting pig who only wants "adult and healthy discussions"

if you want to know why the BF politics section turned to absolute shit you need look no further than the person you gave a mod job to in that very section

Yeah I saw that, kinda hypocritical IMO .. haha , she stepped down but still runs around  throwing shade.. wtf..

Biggie Smiles

Oerdin said:

MSM quickly tried to bury this assassination attempt, encouraged by Democrats, and attempted by a violent radical leftist.

Lily said: STFU you mealy mouthed faggot, with your continuous whining.

Anyone wanna point out where lily is promoting "healthy and adult discussions" with that unprovoked attack on a poster who's always attempted to be civil?

Anonymous

There are a few posters at BF that are so extreme with their partisan politics..

I never saw politics get that toxic on any forum..

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=459540 time=1655177460 user_id=2687
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459539 time=1655177188 user_id=3214
"Fuck Canada."

"Who gives a shit?"

Yeah I saw that, kinda hypocritical IMO .. haha , she stepped down but still runs around  throwing shade.. wtf..

She was absolutely awful

and had one goal in mind

To destroy your board from the inside out

how could any positivity come out of her attacking good posters like Oerdin while allowing her cronies like seamongo and adtard to run amuck?

Bro-- her intentions were clear and she simply played on your lack of knowledge on the history we all remember from the last two forums these creeps destroyed in a very similar manner

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459542 time=1655177693 user_id=3254
There are a few posters at BF that are so extreme with their partisan politics..

I never saw politics get that toxic on any forum..

That tard admin tried getting there on Stomping Grounds and then I banned him

and that's when that fat pig flew off the handle and started driving Erica so crazy with her constant complaining she just wanted to chuck the forum

trust me, Erica and I had plenty of conversations and used to be very close friends before that fat fuck lumbered into our view.