Replies: 10293
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on August 24, 2024, 10:59:55 PMCW has passed away. I didn't know her and we didn't get along online.

That is no reflection on her though. I have an attitude and I don't get along with most white women.

Rancid posted the following under the thread title Sad News

I am very sorry about this.

Although we had very little interaction while she was here I am still shocked to read about her passing. My condolences to her family.

Oliver the Second

Sorry to hear about CW. My condolences to all who knew her.

Odinson

3 people dead in the knife-attack in Germany.

Happened couple of days ago.

Now the German taxpayers are gonna pay for his prison upkeep.

Back in the day, Gestapo would have executed him with a blowtorch.

The good guys lost the war.

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on August 25, 2024, 02:54:23 PM3 people dead in the knife-attack in Germany.

Happened couple of days ago.

Now the German taxpayers are gonna pay for his prison upkeep.

Back in the day, Gestapo would have executed him with a blowtorch.

The good guys lost the war.
I read that, but I could not find details about the perp. I say it was one of Mo's followers.

Biggie Smiles

The world would be a better place if that fat nasty pig died instead of CW
Agree Agree x 1 View List

James Bond

After complaining relenmtlessly to management about cw's presence on BF, Lily is now so sorry about her passing.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on August 25, 2024, 04:30:49 PMAfter complaining relenmtlessly to management about cw's presence on BF, Lily is now so sorry about the passing of cw.

She's the most shameless hippocrite on these forums

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 04:32:45 PMShe's the most shameless hippocrite on these forums
Everybody seems to be aware of it except for Aidsmin.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on August 25, 2024, 04:33:55 PMEverybody seems to be aware of it except for Aidsmin.

Admong is too stupid to see it

Deep down even lotusbud and holiday hate that nasty fat flab hog

Sloan

AIDSmin had an ultra spazz attack today because someone unearthed a two year old thread where Adam called him a Pedo. He and Lily threw hissy fits because it's against the sacred law of BF to accuse one of them of being a pedo. Even so much as responding to the threat with a laughing emoji is breaking the so called no pedo rule as far as they are concerned. This is after they both spent weeks calling Benny420 and The Atomic Punk pedos all over the board.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on August 25, 2024, 09:33:34 PMAIDSmin had an ultra spazz attack today because someone unearthed a two year old thread where Adam called him a Pedo. He and Lily threw hissy fits because it's against the sacred law of BF to accuse one of them of being a pedo. Even so much as responding to the threat with a laughing emoji is breaking the so called no pedo rule as far as they are concerned. This is after they both spent weeks calling Benny420 and The Atomic Punk pedos all over the board.
The original version of BF was one of the best forums. You can't replace posters like DSM, Shin, Lump with anything from the white tranny bored and expect to have a lively, interesting forum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on August 25, 2024, 09:33:34 PMAIDSmin had an ultra spazz attack today because someone unearthed a two year old thread where Adam called him a Pedo. He and Lily threw hissy fits because it's against the sacred law of BF to accuse one of them of being a pedo. Even so much as responding to the threat with a laughing emoji is breaking the so called no pedo rule as far as they are concerned. This is after they both spent weeks calling Benny420 and The Atomic Punk pedos all over the board.

It was hilarious
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

We all know they are hypocrite slimebags. Nothing new there.