Replies: 10293
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 11:12:38 PMWe all know they are hypocrite slimebags. Nothing new there.

Sloan must spend a lot of time there.  Whenever I do a flyby it's echoey like a big dusty marble hall and boring as fuck.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 10:04:16 PMThis is Admong's anthem

I wish I could kill every faggit on the planet.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 11:25:41 PMI wish I could kill every faggit on the planet.
Admin wishes they would let him walk into little girls locker rooms butt ass naked

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2024, 11:17:49 PMSloan must spend a lot of time there.  Whenever I do a flyby it's echoey like a big dusty marble hall and boring as fuck.
I just looked at BF. You'll never guess this, but Oak and Apegirl were logged in. I was shocked.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 11:27:19 PMAdmin wishes they would let him walk into little girls locker rooms butt ass naked
He's not even human.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 25, 2024, 11:29:31 PMI just looked at BF. You'll never guess this, but Oak and Apegirl were logged in. I was shocked.
They live there.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on August 25, 2024, 11:29:31 PMI just looked at BF. You'll never guess this, but Oak and Apegirl were logged in. I was shocked.

I've been reading too. Fat Oak and Locustbug are flicking each other's bulbous beans with ham fists.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on August 25, 2024, 11:34:36 PMI've been reading too. Fat Oak and Locustbug are flicking each other's bulbous beans with ham fists.
I didn't see Lotusdunce, but she may have just logged out before I looked.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on August 25, 2024, 11:35:57 PMI didn't Lotusdunce, but she may have just logged out.

I hope she flushed herself on the way down the S bend...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on August 25, 2024, 11:37:02 PMI hope she flushed herself on the way down the S bend...
She's an idiot who doesn't know what she wants. I can't stand white women like her.

Frood

Locustbug looks like a grey haired Tales of the Crypt extra.

Fright Night meets Army of Darkness.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Fat lily is still whinning about flea not wanting admin in little girls bathrooms

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 11:50:34 PMFat lily is still whinning about flea not wanting admin in little girls bathrooms
Why the fuck is Oak meatshielding that fucking animal.

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on August 25, 2024, 11:40:57 PMLocustbug looks like a grey haired Tales of the Crypt extra.

Fright Night meets Army of Darkness.
I saw a picture of her. She's hideous as well as being a dunce.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on August 25, 2024, 11:56:50 PMI saw a picture of her. She's hideous as well as being a dunce.

Like belly lint atop a bamboo skewer...
Blahhhhhh...