Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Aidsman got a kitchen implement stuck in his colon. 
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Oooo.....TRIGGEREDEDEDZZZ'S!!

:crampe:

BF throws his Alticus alt under the bus publicly.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

20 window lickers at 6:37am west coast time  :crampe:  :s_laugh:

on labor day weekend

yeah sure the pillsbury pig is an a healthy and happy relationship
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 09:31:38 AMOooo.....TRIGGEREDEDEDZZZ'S!!

:crampe:

BF throws his Alticus alt under the bus publicly.

most window lickers you mean. lmao
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Years! BF said...

How would bFalticus know when he joined in December of 2022?

:s_laugh:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 09:40:26 AMYears! BF said...

How would bFalticus know when he joined in December of 2022?

:s_laugh:

dont forget to donate money!

He could have made a fortune off of admong and the rest of those snowflake cretins by working something out privately with me. Where he'd ban me for a week and then somehow forget that he let me back in and extort those dupes for more ban cash.

He could have cut me in a measly 10%  on the profits and I could have then proven I used all the proceeds to take another luxury cruise. At their expense! that would have sent Admong straight into the fucking ER

2 minute wait time

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 09:44:38 AMdont forget to donate money!

He could have made a fortune off of admong and the rest of those snowflake cretins by working something out privately with me. Where he'd ban me for a week and then somehow forget that he let me back in and extort those dupes for more ban cash.

He could have cut me in a measly 10%  on the profits and I could have then proven I used all the proceeds to take another luxury cruise. At their expense! that would have sent Admong straight into the fucking ER

2 minute wait time

I was even considering helping the site out myself by going character driven long form on social media and dragging back angry mobs with my tail on fire, but the fuckwit felt threatened by my internet kung fu and yours.  :pardon:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 09:50:38 AMI was even considering helping the site out myself by going character driven long form on social media and dragging back angry mobs with my tail on fire, but the fuckwit felt threatened by my internet kung fu and yours.  :pardon:
yUP .. and let the libtards turn the place into a libtard echo chamber

what are they up to? 25 threads a day about trump when they are not crying about me or this site?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 09:38:44 AM20 window lickers at 6:37am west coast time  :crampe:  :s_laugh:

on labor day weekend

yeah sure the pillsbury pig is an a healthy and happy relationship
They are welcome to register and join our discussions. Or post as guests.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 09:53:24 AMyUP .. and let the libtards turn the place into a libtard echo chamber

what are they up to? 25 threads a day about trump when they are not crying about me or this site?

As bFalticus slowly loses what little money he has on a failed site.... all due to his chronic mismanagement, TDS (but he's "hawkishly conservative" didn't you know?  :crampe: ), and coddling of perverts, imbeciles, and other kinds of assorted progs and leftists.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2024, 09:57:05 AMThey are welcome to register and join our discussions. Or post as guests.
They are too chickenshit to do that.

Wherever they guy they need to enlist the support of the owner/staff so that the rules can be swayed in one direction.

They tried that shit with me at SG and that's where the tension started because I don't play that shit and I don't play favorites.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 09:58:36 AMAs bFalticus slowly loses what little money he has on a failed site.... all due to his chronic mismanagement, TDS (but he's "hawkishly conservative" didn't you know?  :crampe: ), and coddling of perverts, imbeciles, and other kinds of assorted progs and leftists.

Yeah hawkish... lmao -- I remember that  :crampe:

DKG

I remember the first time BF/Alticus registered here. He used it to criticize the layout and modding of this forum and praise his own. If he had of stayed another week he would have been have been selling membership to his own forum.