Replies: 10296
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 17, 2024, 11:22:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 09:59:02 AMThey are too chickenshit to do that.

Wherever they guy they need to enlist the support of the owner/staff so that the rules can be swayed in one direction.

They tried that shit with me at SG and that's where the tension started because I don't play that shit and I don't play favorites.
I know. They need an admin who abuses his/her panel in their favour.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Frood

Uh oh... big madz.. incomingz!

:crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2024, 10:01:19 AMI remember the first time BF/Alticus registered here. He used it to criticize the layout and modding of this forum and praise his own. If he had of stayed another week he would have been have been selling membership to his own forum.

I've never seen you beg for cash to keep the site online tho

#winning

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 10:04:31 AMI've never seen you beg for cash to keep the site online tho

#winning
It would be time to turn the lights off here if I did that even once. BF has little if any shame.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 10:04:31 AMI've never seen you beg for cash to keep the site online tho

#winning

Shit, I even declined to take money. Remember when Bluto offered to pay me to post at SG?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 31, 2024, 10:21:13 AMShit, I even declined to take money. Remember when Bluto offered to pay me to post at SG?
Yesssss

she was offering a monthly pay plan just to post at SG  -- lmao  I felt so bad for her after weeks of crying I built her dead site -- Mumbo's Mammoth PigPen or some shit

then admong showed up and I panel abused the fuck outta him because I thought it was funny  :crampe:

Did I ever tell you how I entrapped that dumb fucking NAMBLA CEO there?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

If the curry muncher cab ride was any precedence, shouldn't Murdy be paying others to fuck her up online?  :dontknow:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 31, 2024, 10:21:13 AMShit, I even declined to take money. Remember when Bluto offered to pay me to post at SG?
Why would somebody pay you to post at your own forum?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2024, 10:37:06 AMWhy would somebody pay you to post at your own forum?
lmao

funny isn't it?

and this is the same whale who says she had "clout" back when it mattered  :crampe:

no you bloated buffoon, people pitied your shameless public desperation which you misconstrued as a admiration

because to a narcissist, delusional or otherwise, any attention is better than no attention
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Best part of this video is when the great patriot said

"I'm gonna bomb the shit out of them, it's true, I don't care" unapologetically

I fucking love it

If they are out to hurt us, and by US I mean the great patriots of the USA (fucking total loses like Oregon and Minnesota) then yeah, bomb the fuck out of them. They launch a nuke strike and take out Oregon? Thank them and drop pallets of cash on several of their airports.

Benny420

So this must be the thread that the sheep at bastard factory forum kept talking about. Does anyone have cliffnotes? I'm not reading through a full 600+ pages here.

Benny420

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2024, 10:01:19 AMI remember the first time BF/Alticus registered here. He used it to criticize the layout and modding of this forum and praise his own. If he had of stayed another week he would have been have been selling membership to his own forum.

Admittedly the look and layout are superior but the content and roaming mobs of TDS suffering lunatics make the site unreadable.

They have some real weirdos over there. They seemed to have me misidentified with some former member who annoyed the life force out of them and all of the sudden, shortly after getting some really creepy personal messages from a poster name Alticus and that Admin. guy I couldn't log in anymore. At first I thought I was typing my password in wrong but after a few attempts and self help password resets I figured this was their way of censoring me. 
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Benny420 on August 31, 2024, 11:04:24 AMAdmittedly the look and layout are superior but the content and roaming mobs of TDS suffering lunatics make the site unreadable.

They have some real weirdos over there. They seemed to have me misidentified with some former member who annoyed the life force out of them and all of the sudden, shortly after getting some really creepy personal messages from a poster name Alticus and that Admin. guy I couldn't log in anymore. At first I thought I was typing my password in wrong but after a few attempts and self help password resets I figured this was their way of censoring me. 

That's probably me ROTFLMAO

I'm every monster hiding under their beds or in their closets  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 11:46:32 AMThat's probably me ROTFLMAO

I'm every monster hiding under their beds or in their closets  :crampe:

I went to the toilet earlier and thought I saw a Biggie.

Then I bashed it with a plunger like a redheaded stepchild, flushed, flushed again, flushed just to be sure, looked down, and my turd was still there.

It looked nothing like you... but rather that Lurch looking fuckhead Bastardfactory.

So I poured in a full bottle of Toilet Duck (quack quack!), flushed again, added moonshine, lit a match, chucked it in, and my entire septic field in the backyard blew to kingdom come.

Then I realized it wasn't Bastardfactory either... but rather Semenmajor trying to crawl up my S-bend in order to fellate my sultana.

I should have known Seaboobs was full of vaporous shit.

He's explosively stupid.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

avatar_Erica Mena did I ever tell you the story about how I abused the fuck out of the NAMBLA CEO at Murdough's Manatee Pit?

that shit was hysterical and he wuz pissed as fuck

so realizing that the creepy cretin who wants to shower with little girls truly believed I had a God complex I did the following to his simple spamming ass.

I started a thread in the general section of the board called "Alexandria Cortez meme thread" and gave him my commandments. And it went as follows

"from all the threads and subforums of the entire board you may spam but in this thread you must not act like a child grooming jackass, for if you pee on the carpet in this thread surely you will be banned"

and what does the dumb fuck do without even offering any to his husband? he spams the thread of knowledge of good and bad and gets himself shit canned immediately. And within minutes he could be seen on the tranny board threatening lawsuits  :crampe:

Here's the best part. Murdough thought it was funny as fuck and maybe one day I'll post our text exchanges to prove it

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List