Replies: 10304
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:47:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Now fat lily is saying that being angry online for 75% of the day towards people you barely know on the other side of the planet is the perfect couples activity on a holiday weekend.

She claims her partner is sitting right next to her massaging her neck rolls as she tells Breakfall to eat her ass.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Pig says that every good woman should take care of a good man by spending 21 hours a day online arguing with people you don't know about things that do not matter to sane people.

He's a lucky guy to be showered with such womanly gifts.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

She is now saying that stupid people irritate her. It's a good thing seamajor cannot figure out how to view shoutbox history

Biggie Smiles

LMAO - sloan is on a roll

or should I say "pig is on a roll" and sloan is providing pretty good commentary  :crampe:

I had a good day with family and friends once again today. Good drinks, good food, good company by the olympic size swimming pool. A little too hot for the whirlpool tho.

Hey NAMBLAdmin? What did you do with your day besides shit your pants, think about little girls in toilet stalls and rage about people online who laugh at you because you are a clown? 

Sloan

Fat lily says that any partner suggesting she go outside and touch grass on a holiday weekend is a controlling freak. And as a strong, independent fat woman she cannot stand for that so she prefers a cuck who pantomimes a corpse

Sloan

After being passed the baton by Aryan, Breakfall is really putting in the work making Fat lily's blood pressure reach 4 digit numbers. It's been 12 hours of unmitigated belligerence thus far with no signs of the tank going empty. She's on a running riot. "I am pig hear me roar!"

Prowler will log on shortly to take the night shift.

Biggie Smiles

Make Angry Gluttons Argue!

Biggie Smiles

Maybe the angry pig is angrier than usual because Kamoron's interview didn't go so well despite having her support dog right there with her?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 02, 2024, 12:03:50 AMAfter being passed the baton by Aryan, Breakfall is really putting in the work making Fat lily's blood pressure reach 4 digit numbers. It's been 12 hours of unmitigated belligerence thus far with no signs of the tank going empty. She's on a running riot. "I am pig hear me roar!"

Prowler will log on shortly to take the night shift.

It's 6:54 here in California and she's still at it lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2024, 09:55:21 AMIt's 6:54 here in California and she's still at it lol
lol. That tells you there was no late night fun in her pig pen. 

Wii's this be day three of her rageathon ?  Holidays are usually the worst as they seem to remind her that no one loves her

DKG

Quote from: Benny420 on August 31, 2024, 11:04:24 AMAdmittedly the look and layout are superior but the content and roaming mobs of TDS suffering lunatics make the site unreadable.

They have some real weirdos over there. They seemed to have me misidentified with some former member who annoyed the life force out of them and all of the sudden, shortly after getting some really creepy personal messages from a poster name Alticus and that Admin. guy I couldn't log in anymore. At first I thought I was typing my password in wrong but after a few attempts and self help password resets I figured this was their way of censoring me. 
This version of BF is in reality an extension of CBT.

Sloan

Holiday weekend update. Despite Depoe Bay Oregon being a cool 58 degrees right now and only partly cloudy, AIDSmin is sitting in his chair ready to pounce on a avatar_Erica Mena post within 60 seconds.

Brent

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 03:28:39 PMHe never should have gotten to PM levels if his daddy was Fidel Castro. 

Don't you get it?

Incest, infidelity, addictions, LGTBQ afflictions are the tools in which current and future leaders are appointed.

Macron's wife is a bloke. So is Obama's. And just look at the limited versions of the manifests to Epstein's Island.

It's a big trap. They're outside of it as long as they play ball, but we're always in it.

Yeah, we'll get the freedom of information requests rendered 50 or 100 years after the point where the law already said it had to happen, it will be blacked out, and not a single fucking thing will change.

But of course, move to Panama... move any-fucking-where you like. It won't make a lick of difference... except you're landlocked in a narrow piece with a canal that many nations would nuclear first strike if shit kicked off.

And that's definitely in the cards.
Mick Jagger was almost booed off stage at a concert in Vanmcouver for praising Justin Trudeau.

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Sloan

Day three of the holiday weekend and fat lily is still at her computer yelling at avatar_Erica Mena for being smarter and prettier while her partner is there making cornrows with her back hair