Replies: 10311
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:29:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 03, 2024, 10:06:21 AMI scrolled a couple times and it was just bitching.

I've been busy because today is my daughter's 19th birthday.

We celebrated yesterday so we grilled. Had some family over. Had some drinks. Played cards.

We have a bunch of her friends coming over for a friend party Friday

A boy she hangs with that likes her actually wrote a song for her...music and everything...and sang it on a recording lol.

3 days of a beautiful holiday weekend and all The Bus and Anal Pus could find to do with their time was to whine and rage at strangers online?  :crampe:

They must have not received the Camouflage Harris campaign memo that states they are to act like they are filled with ""joy"" between now and November 5th 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on September 02, 2024, 03:52:49 PMI can't bellieve they are still touring.
I can't believe anybody would still pay to see them perform.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on September 03, 2024, 01:57:47 PMI can't believe anybody would still pay to see them perform.

Mick Haggard looks like he should get back in his crypt and stay there.

why these washed up 70's celebrities think they have any clout in our modern era is beyond me. 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Can someone fluent in libtardanese explain how

"we can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war" equates to a simple grammatical error?

And when you are done, please explain how such an error does not demonstrate clearly how the American school system is in desperate need of reform if you can have a school teacher of TWENTY years make such an error -- COMMONLY -- if his wife is to be believed?

Or do we just dismiss him outright as a cheesy fucking liar just like the rest of you vermin cockroaches?

Sloan

Fat lily and AIDSmin are now saying that this place is pwned because it was dead the entire weekend while they had hundreds of posts and shouts.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 03, 2024, 04:23:29 PMFat lily and AIDSmin are now saying that this place is pwned because it was dead the entire weekend while they had hundreds of posts and shouts.

Only cuz I went over there and pulled Admin's skirt
Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on September 03, 2024, 04:23:29 PMFat lily and AIDSmin are now saying that this place is pwned because it was dead the entire weekend while they had hundreds of posts and shouts.
Those two seem proud of spending a long weekend talking to each other.
gay, conservative and proud

deport_liberals

Even Murdoch took the weekend off. 

But our Anglosphere brothers from UK, Canada, and Down Under continued doing the Lord's work against the degeneracy.

Sloan

Murdy and Fat Lily are so mad right now they want avatar_Erica Mena to come fight them on the beach boardwalk

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on September 03, 2024, 06:41:32 PMMurdy and Fat Lily are so mad right now they want avatar_Erica Mena to come fight them on the beach boardwalk
My money is on old flea.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 03, 2024, 06:41:32 PMMurdy and Fat Lily are so mad right now they want avatar_Erica Mena to come fight them on the beach boardwalk

But in the ghetto one, no? lol
<t></t>

Erica Pinzarrone

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 03, 2024, 05:19:46 PMEven Murdoch took the weekend off. 

But our Anglosphere brothers from UK, Canada, and Down Under continued doing the Lord's work against the degeneracy.
You are such a creepy camel fucker.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 02:18:12 PMCan someone fluent in libtardanese explain how

"we can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war" equates to a simple grammatical error?

And when you are done, please explain how such an error does not demonstrate clearly how the American school system is in desperate need of reform if you can have a school teacher of TWENTY years make such an error -- COMMONLY -- if his wife is to be believed?

Or do we just dismiss him outright as a cheesy fucking liar just like the rest of you vermin cockroaches?

Man, that Tim Walz lies as much about his resume as Jim Crow Joe did.

Erica Pinzarrone

STFU creep.