Replies: 10304
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:47:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena, deport_liberals and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Brent on September 02, 2024, 02:14:02 PMMick Jagger was almost booed off stage at a concert in Vanmcouver for praising Justin Trudeau.
I can't bellieve they are still touring.

Sloan

Fat lily is begging for donations for BF now.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

What a day. Another fun filled time with family and friends. My childhood friend came down from NY and some family from further south of me. Today we actually got in the hot tub to drink and smoke cigars

did I mention I have an 8 person whirlpool spa in an enclosed cedar gazebo -- it's about 30-40 ft from my olympic size swimming pool

and I even made my world class Penne Ala Vodka. Fam loved it.

What did the little jealous insects at that other place today? Anything exciting?
That's fire That's fire x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2024, 10:01:27 PMWhat a day. Another fun filled time with family and friends. My childhood friend came down from NY and some family from further south of me. Today we actually got in the hot tub to drink and smoke cigars

did I mention I have an 8 person whirlpool spa in an enclosed cedar gazebo -- it's about 30-40 ft from my olympic size swimming pool

What did the little jealous insects at that other place today? Anything exciting?

Shit post all day, rage posting about my husband lol. You know, the husband who is financially stable with an 800 credit score lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2024, 10:18:48 PMShit post all day, rage posting about my husband lol. You know, the husband who is financially stable with an 800 credit score lol

800? wow. No bankruptcies in his past I'd imagine?

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2024, 10:01:27 PMWhat a day. Another fun filled time with family and friends. My childhood friend came down from NY and some family from further south of me. Today we actually got in the hot tub to drink and smoke cigars

That will set off Seamunchkin.  :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2024, 10:18:48 PMShit post all day, rage posting about my husband lol.
You know, the husband who is financially stable with an 800 credit score lol
How pathetic.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2024, 10:21:28 PMHow pathetic.
It's always been said that holidays make her particularly angry and hateful

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2024, 10:27:48 PMIt's always been said that holidays make her particularly angry and hateful
Apegirl is angry and hateful all the time.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2024, 10:19:55 PM800? wow. No bankruptcies in his past I'd imagine?

Nope. Not even one late payment. That man has a good responsible head on his shoulders
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2024, 10:27:48 PMIt's always been said that holidays make her particularly angry and hateful

In years past she would poast about having belligerent arguments with relatives at holiday gatherings.  Now she just displaces it towards Her Grace and others.

Frood

Damn... Fat Oak's bucket vagina must have a bottomless Adminetite for massive weiner.  :crampe:

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2024, 03:28:04 AMDamn... Fat Oak's bucket vagina must have a bottomless Adminetite for massive weiner.  :crampe:

I bet if any man tried to push his micro weiner passed her fat prolapsed uterus, she'd be begging for mercy.

Dove

I scrolled a couple times and it was just bitching.

I've been busy because today is my daughter's 19th birthday.

We celebrated yesterday so we grilled. Had some family over. Had some drinks. Played cards.

We have a bunch of her friends coming over for a friend party Friday

A boy she hangs with that likes her actually wrote a song for her...music and everything...and sang it on a recording lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.