Replies: 10197
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:22:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Erica Pinzarrone on September 03, 2024, 08:21:54 PMSTFU creep.

No yuo

Blurt wants to fight me in real life. lol @ a cornfed white pig thinking she can mop a hood Latina lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Frood

aka: the PPE any unfortunate fellow must wear before mounting the Fat Pandas in Pajamas sistas'..
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Pinzarrone

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2024, 08:29:14 PM

aka: the PPE any unfortunate fellow must wear before mounting the Fat Pandas in Pajamas sistas'..
Lily is a smart woman. You are a nobody

Frood

Quote from: Erica Pinzarrone on September 03, 2024, 08:30:48 PMLily is a smart woman. You are a nobody

Hi, admin.

Cocks available to you for sucking scarce at the moment?
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Pinzarrone

My mom is smarter than all of you.

Frood

Quote from: Erica Pinzarrone on September 03, 2024, 08:41:46 PMMy mom is smarter than all of you.

Cry more about being an outed cock sucker and female safe spaces assailant, dude.

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Out comes the patented "we" dildo treat with admin wagging his tail and salivating like a tranny in a girl's middle school locker room.

Comrades Unite!

:crampe:

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Pinzarrone

Frood

Oooo....teh madz is in teh megaz.

The Pig is lashing out even on poor Weeg and mama... :laughinatu:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

So three days of raging at their computers and shitting in buckets was enough for these clowns? They're still at it?

Looks like I have some catching up to do  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2024, 08:34:33 PMHi, admin.

Cocks available to you for sucking scarce at the moment?
So we can count on a TDS meme spamming spree. :ththbored:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 03, 2024, 04:23:29 PMFat lily and AIDSmin are now saying that this place is pwned because it was dead the entire weekend while they had hundreds of posts and shouts.

Oh my. Rest assured oh gentle soul This most disturbing turn of events is sure to cause some distress among many of our valued members. I know I am feeling a bit uncomfortable with my own behavior as I reflect back on such an enjoyable weekend bonding with people I love and love me in return while we had a fabulous time in my olympic size swimming pool, 8 person spa and sat down for not one, but two movie nights in my luxurious living room with the big 72" color TV. While we all enjoyed a variety of delicious home cooked meals in my beautiful marble countertop 250sq ft kitchen with the custom cabinetry.

But I am a humble and modest man so enough of that - Before this escalates into a more diabolical narrative let us pray calmer heads  prevail and allow me to assure you, for the record, that this most unfortunate circumstance is not the result of any sinister intent. But rather, let the court of public opinion reflect this to be a mere coincidental happenstance and innocent oversight.

You see, in our quest, or some would say - haste we thought it prudent and productive to our personal well being to spend such a lovely holiday weekend with family and friends.

In retrospect this was careless and callous of us as we failed to account for some of the less fortunate within our sphere of influence. People who do not have family and friends to surround them, love them, associate with them and allow them to enjoy the opportunity to bond as every normal and well adjusted human being should.

And so, to us, crushing our keyboards under the weight of our unmitigated anger, spending our entire days barking at strangers online, via an instrument maybe 25 people visit at any given time simply lacked the same gravity and importance as it does for this poor and unfortunate souls. And Although I can never truly relate, I can empathize as to what it must be like to be so utterly devoid of affection, unloved and truly all alone in this world.

that being said, you have my word as a gentlemen, and can assure them of the same, that we, as an online community, as this most festive of holiday seasons approaches,  shall be more mindful and accepting of their various and plentiful difficulties and will make it a point, no duty, to attribute a greater level of significance to their existence as we move forward into the coming year

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 03, 2024, 04:32:07 PMOnly cuz I went over there and pulled Admin's skirt
what are we on? day 12 of this melty choo choo train?

Shen Li

I took a day trip to Malaysia with my family. What was I thinking.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List