Replies: 10311
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:29:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 57 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 01:22:17 PMwow.. fat lily is as stupid as she is fat isn't she?

That "gay" man didn't run anyone off the site via his own merits.

No wait, let me clarify that. None of his own merits which involved anything to do with wit or trolling prowess. He did dig deep into pocket to pull out some money to pay the owner for my banishment though. That much is indeed true.

But I wouldn't call that running someone off as much as I would call it a soy boy ploy to create a safe space for himself and make his own suffering stop
Damn... a twofer

first she throws Sturdy Murdy under a bus and now this fruitcake  :crampe:

Sturdy Murdy hahaha, I had to pinch that one...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

I wonder if Admong makes a crackling noise any time he attempts to detach from his chair?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on September 04, 2024, 02:13:50 PMSturdy Murdy hahaha, I had to pinch that one...

She's a heftomaniac!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:10:14 PMshe's just mad because no man has ever actually loved her

She's again claiming that I have came online gushing and declaring love for every one of my "victims" since SG.

Just like I gush about my Shrek here.

And I'm like.....uuuhhh what? I was married for 10 years. Who are these victims I was declaring love for?

Poofer?  :crampe:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 02:16:09 PMShe's again claiming that I have came online gushing and declaring love for every one of my "victims" since SG.

Just like I gush about my Shrek here.

And I'm like.....uuuhhh what? I was married for 10 years. Who are these victims I was declaring love for?

Poofer?  :crampe:

lmao

And what's does the Restroom groomer say when Jabba the Hobbit goes on one of her raging rhinos?

Biggie Smiles

I would say that an intervention might be warranted and someone should peel Admong off of his computer desk for his own good

but then he'd start sneaking into women's bathrooms for his kinks so better keep him right where he's at. Manning the spam cannons at bastard factory  :crampe:

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:14:06 PMI wonder if Admong makes a crackling noise any time he attempts to detach from his chair?
Chairs crack as soon as fat Oak sits on them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on September 04, 2024, 02:23:53 PMChairs crack as soon as fat Oak sits on them.

Oak hasn't sat on a chair since she was 4 years old my friend.

Oak plops on concrete slabs.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 02:05:56 PMMick Haggard looks like he should get back in his crypt and stay there.

why these washed up 70's celebrities think they have any clout in our modern era is beyond me. 
Nostalgia tours.

Biggie Smiles

The neck kinda reminds you of someone don't it?

Throw a cheap wig on top and a couple of truck tires around the groin and who do you have?

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:25:03 PMOak hasn't sat on a chair since she was 4 years old my friend.

Oak plops on concrete slabs.
Even concrete slabs fat Oak sits on need reinforcement.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

AIDSmin is now telling avatar_Dove that she sucks cock like this is supposed to be an insult to a straight woman.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Straight from the Hippo's mouth

I told my partner about Deportz marrying a Muzzlim and then read what I said about the hijab.

He laughed...

He thinks I'm hilarious...:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

deport_liberals

What did she say about it?

Just imagine that poor guy trying to watch his stories and having to listen to her self proclaimed clever clogisms...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 04, 2024, 02:37:12 PMStraight from the Hippo's mouth

I told my partner about Deportz marrying a Muzzlim and then read what I said about the hijab.

He laughed...

He thinks I'm hilarious...:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

No, this relationship with this Pigment of her imagination is not creepy at all