Replies: 10311
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:29:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 04, 2024, 02:40:46 PMWhat did she say about it?

Just imagine that poor guy trying to watch his stories and having to listen to her self proclaimed clever clogisms...

you can just imagine the setting. This hog beast with her hairy back and toenails sharpened into fucking fungus covered claws holding a spike bat over her shoulder like she's the Jelly Green Giant talking about "I'm funny right, say I'm funny"

what the fuck could the guy do but tell the running rhino anything she wants to hear?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:46:10 PMyou can just imagine the setting. This hog beast with her hairy back and toenails sharpened into fucking fungus covered claws holding a spike bat over her shoulder like she's the Jelly Green Giant talking about "I'm funny right, say I'm funny"

what the fuck could the guy do but tell the running rhino anything she wants to hear?

meanwhile Admongo is in the background doing this:

https://youtu.be/XTs_TZFjbJ8?si=sRgGJBcm4GS09h4j

deport_liberals

Admin needs to step up and give her some recs so she leaves her family alone...

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 02:11:53 PMI have only been with 6 men in my entire life. Okay allowed 6 inside of me. I have only gone down on 4 men.

I'm telling you....my reputation is so much more fun than my reality.

I was a 26 year old stripper with a body count of 3  :facepalm:

I was only with 11 or 12 when I got engaged and promptly made her my ideal ultimate... but shit happens. Dutiful from 19-24 (last age till our divorce), fucked anything imaginable hot or not (often middle aged women because they go off like it's their last lay), and just naturally settled down in my late thirties... not wanting to stick my dick in random bush pigs anymore.. I wanted my friend back 100% full time.

She had fucked a curry muncher a couple years back at that point and was hating herself for it (apparently he tried to kiss her before prematurely ejaculating and both smelled or felt like spiced death)... ended up not eating much... and she got her 26 year old body back in the process.. I was like, baby, what's going on with you? You're a smoking cougar.

So I took her on a shopping trip for almost painted on/elastic denim jeans (all the rage in 2009-10), and we fucked hard and long for weeks.

But something happened in me... something I hadn't felt or believed in since I was a wee little lad back in Michigan.

I wanted my family back. She wanted her family back. We wanted each other back. I tried to play it off by inappropriately honking her boobs or saying devastating (but funny) commentary out in public, but it didn't work. If I cupped her boobs, she'd cup my balls the next time while I was telling a tall tail in front of the oldies and respectful members of society.

If I Saran wrapped the toilet late at night or snuck my dick through a crack in the shower curtain to piss on her leg, she'd get me back worse down the road.

Fuck I love this girl still...

Fat Oak and Murdy are jealous of us...

...it's because we have Michigan in our blood and Michigan blood don't give a fuck except for fucking, friends, fidelity, shooting, and family. That's how Michigan was formed.

Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 04, 2024, 02:50:13 PMAdmin needs to step up and give her some recs so she leaves her family alone...

Lmao -- she's in a healthy and loving relationship with a wonderful man who she ignores for 5 days straight so she can respond to everyone who's ever smited her within 10 seconds as she goes on another one of her "I am pig hear me squeal" rampages

Can you imagine the setting? Seeing nothing but this Oaf's hairy back for 23 hours a day wondering if the person you used to know was turned into a statue of a turtle facing the computer because of some nasty blasphemy against the Lord of Lords?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Friends -- as the Godfather of the "admin sucks cock" troll I feel the time has come to amend this brilliantly contrived and timeless piece which is both true and highly effective in achieving the intended result.

Based on updated information we now have this troll shall now be amended to read

Admin sucks cock when he's not busy breaking into womens restrooms to watch little girls as they pee.

Please update your records.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:56:27 PMLmao -- she's in a healthy and loving relationship with a wonderful man who she ignores for 5 days straight so she can respond to everyone who's ever smited her within 10 seconds as she goes on another one of her "I am pig hear me squeal" rampages

Can you imagine the setting? Seeing nothing but this Oaf's hairy back for 23 hours a day wondering if the person you used to know was turned into a statue of a turtle facing the computer because of some nasty blasphemy against the Lord of Lords?

Oak is definitely mountain mestizo. I don't need to see her hairy boobs, armpits, jawline, and imverted nipples to know because the symmetry of her face and beanbag body is identical to the whores everyone had a pipe cleaning with before game time, and we all had gravel rash on our faces, chests, and crotches.

Fuck a Skinwalker and find out.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 03:04:20 PMOak is definitely mountain mestizo. I don't need to see her hairy boobs, armpits, jawline, and imverted nipples to know because the symmetry of her face and beanbag body is identical to the whores everyone had a pipe cleaning with before game time, and we all had gravel rash on our faces, chests, and crotches.

Fuck a Skinwalker and find out.
Bro?

Her gut looks like Sturdy Murdy has her fupa in a bear hug and she still has NO TITS. How the fuck is a bitch gonna be that fat and still have no tits?

It's as if the creator said "I'm gonna fuck this one over as best as I know how"

sheesh... talk about drawing the short straw on the gene pool

Biggie Smiles

Silence of the Lambs had Buffalo Bill

we have Aardvark Admin to put up with. for crying out loud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8&list=PLIpvWNxMs1Ad6CHTW61skJZKDCe4gagZN

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 03:06:55 PMBro?

Her gut looks like Sturdy Murdy has her fupa in a bear hug and she still has NO TITS. How the fuck is a bitch gonna be that fat and still have no tits?

It's as if the creator said "I'm gonna fuck this one over as best as I know how"

sheesh... talk about drawing the short straw on the gene pool

I get you... but ONE characteristic that smaller boobed girls have is that they tend to be petite. I could have rolled with any chick between an A cup or DD....AS LONG AS SHE WAS FIT.

Fat Oak and Gurdle Murdle ain't got none of that "everything eaten in moderation" Poor Richard's Almanac level wisdom shit.

They're Taco Bell dumpster whore werewolves... transforming from morbidly obese 50 something year old crones by day into morbidly obese 50 something year old fast food tweakers at night.

(No clothes on; that's where the body fur is visible)
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 01:53:55 PMI do be attracting dick.

I was hoping that would slow down after 35 but it hasn't.

I got the hotness on me. It's a curse!!!

I can flat out tell a man "I have 4 kids from 4 different fathers, 3 divorces, and a severe mental illness" and they'll be like "Baby I can fix you"  :facepalm:

Sir...i will swallow your soul and ruin your life!!! When can I move in?!

Lulz.

SUCCUBUS ALERT!!!!

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 02:50:45 PMI was only with 11 or 12 when I got engaged and promptly made her my ideal ultimate... but shit happens. Dutiful from 19-24 (last age till our divorce), fucked anything imaginable hot or not (often middle aged women because they go off like it's their last lay), and just naturally settled down in my late thirties... not wanting to stick my dick in random bush pigs anymore.. I wanted my friend back 100% full time.

She had fucked a curry muncher a couple years back at that point and was hating herself for it (apparently he tried to kiss her before prematurely ejaculating and both smelled or felt like spiced death)... ended up not eating much... and she got her 26 year old body back in the process.. I was like, baby, what's going on with you? You're a smoking cougar.

So I took her on a shopping trip for almost painted on/elastic denim jeans (all the rage in 2009-10), and we fucked hard and long for weeks.

But something happened in me... something I hadn't felt or believed in since I was a wee little lad back in Michigan.

I wanted my family back. She wanted her family back. We wanted each other back. I tried to play it off by inappropriately honking her boobs or saying devastating (but funny) commentary out in public, but it didn't work. If I cupped her boobs, she'd cup my balls the next time while I was telling a tall tail in front of the oldies and respectful members of society.

If I Saran wrapped the toilet late at night or snuck my dick through a crack in the shower curtain to piss on her leg, she'd get me back worse down the road.

Fuck I love this girl still...

Fat Oak and Murdy are jealous of us...

...it's because we have Michigan in our blood and Michigan blood don't give a fuck except for fucking, friends, fidelity, shooting, and family. That's how Michigan was formed.

My man was my first. First crush. First love. First lover.

We just celebrated my daughter's 19th birthday. I spent my 19th birthday in Canada with him and he still has the rose I gave him that I bought off the rose lady. It's all dried and pressed.

My daughter wanted us to go to Canada on her 19th but....we didn't all want to do that enhanced license shit. In our day you just crossed the border. Now it's all complicated lol
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Wut wrong bout Succubus and shit?
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 03:23:19 PMMy man was my first. First crush. First love. First lover.

We just celebrated my daughter's 19th birthday. I spent my 19th birthday in Canada with him and he still has the rose I gave him that I bought off the rose lady. It's all dried and pressed.

My daughter wanted us to go to Canada on her 19th but....we didn't all want to do that enhanced license shit. In our day you just crossed the border. Now it's all complicated lol

I got contacts in the Sault... understood.
Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:56:27 PMLmao -- she's in a healthy and loving relationship with a wonderful man who she ignores for 5 days straight so she can respond to everyone who's ever smited her within 10 seconds as she goes on another one of her "I am pig hear me squeal" rampages

She claimed my relationship was bullshit because I was laying in bed next to my man scrolling the net.

I am rarely even posting. I spend A LOT of time in bed without a device in my hand but....gotta rest sometimes!!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.