Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Emily has half of BF melting down by using nothing but emotes.
I\'m Poppy!

Biggie Smiles

I made apegirl shit on himself with the emoji votes

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462925 time=1657133074 user_id=3287
KM's failure to deliver the new BF podcast was most likely the major reason Lokmar left BF.

Yeah, everybody must've been soooooo disappointed it never happened. ac_toofunny

Lokmar

I left because I got tired of puppy kicking over there. It got old. With a few minor exceptions, the people here are intellectually engaging.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=462946 time=1657149047 user_id=3351
I left because I got tired of puppy kicking over there. It got old. With a few minor exceptions, the people here are intellectually engaging.

I'm not sure what you mean by "puppy kicking" lokmar?

Poppy

BF is an example of reverse gentrification. You had a lot of funny people leave and they were replaced with libtard spammers like Admin, docholiday, benzo. These three are all elderly men who post photos of sex toys, bring up personal information about biggies and doves children, and talk about penis all day.

If Lokmar got to the point he could not stand reading that shit anymore, than you know it's gotten really bad at BF.

BC is the only "community" forum left that is not filled with spamming shit posters.
I\'m Poppy!

BEnzo

I followed a trail of tears that led straight to this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462952 time=1657153088 user_id=3287
BF is an example of reverse gentrification. You had a lot of funny people leave and they were replaced with libtard spammers like Admin, docholiday, benzo. These three are all elderly men who post photos of sex toys, bring up personal information about biggies and doves children, and talk about penis all day.

If Lokmar got to the point he could not stand reading that shit anymore, than you know it's gotten really bad at BF.

BC is the only "community" forum left that is not filled with spamming shit posters.

Those pricks are talking shit about Dove's kids too? I heard Apegirl was talking shit about Biggie's boy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=462959 time=1657157555 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462952 time=1657153088 user_id=3287

Those pricks are talking shit about Dove's kids too? I heard Apegirl was talking shit about Biggie's boy.

apegirl said he wanted to see dove's 5 year old used as a sex toy

I shit you not

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=462991 time=1657167209 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=462959 time=1657157555 user_id=1689

I shit you not

despicable

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463003 time=1657193339 user_id=3254

I shit you not

despicable

Libs are lowlife animals ... this is why I hate them all so much

Now, if it were me he said that to I'd probably write it off as being a result of my constant assaults on their delicate egos. I'm not exactly nice nor civil towards any of them. So I kinda have it coming. I can accept that.

But Dove? Nah, there's no fucking excuse as she's always tried to reason with them in a civil and unprovoking manner. They're just upset that her points are well grounded and  factual and theirs are not, so they say THAT about her child

rodents. Every last one of them

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463003 time=1657193339 user_id=3254

I shit you not

despicable

So is repeating it, (while misrepresenting what was said in the process).

Poppy

"Liberals, Democrats, and Leftists are rarely happy. And they're certainly not pleased when they come into touch with conservatives or free-thinking independents—that is, with at least half of the country"

That is a blurb from the book "Liberal Misery: How the Hateful Left Sucks Joy Out of Everything and Everyone"

And how true it is, liberals have an innate proclivity to actively transmit anguish and unhappiness to whatever forum they inhabit.

Admin, Benzo, Docholiduh and the other joyless leftist nags sap the life out of forums. All they contribute is a flood of useless spam, repressed homosexuality, vacuous bloviations, and the complete annihilation of intelligent dialogue.

The only way they can satisfy their emptiness is to make everyone as fucking miserable as they are, until the entire forum is overflowing with shit posts.

I occasionally see Dovey claiming she is expressing her political argument for the people, and I wonder who those people are.

Dovey, you should go to the zoo and read Shakespeare to the monkeys rather than communicating with these mentally disturbed ass clowns.

Then there is the bland Scotsman who has a spare uterus in his fanny pack and is an authority on American politics.

This guy's mental condition is obvious to all, he is crazy.

He produced over 60 pages of repetitious gobbledygook. He even stated that since he started the thread he could spend all day shitting in it.

We really need that KM podcast about now, yanno.
I\'m Poppy!

Biggie Smiles

why dove insists on trying to reason with that vermin filth is beyond me

Lokmar

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=462949 time=1657149399 user_id=3254
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=462946 time=1657149047 user_id=3351

I'm not sure what you mean by "puppy kicking" lokmar?

The intellectual ease of pimp slapping libtards. Like kicking a defenseless puppy.