Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

You people should know that the 75 year old ladyboy pretending to be a teenage girl scout will be at BF telling them all you are obsessed with them.

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on June 27, 2024, 05:49:52 PMYou people should know that the 75 year old ladyboy pretending to be a teenage girl scout will be at BF telling them all you are obsessed with them.
Who? Blurt?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 27, 2024, 05:49:52 PMYou people should know that the 75 year old ladyboy pretending to be a teenage girl scout will be at BF telling them all you are obsessed with them.

Do you think anyone gives a fuck what those insects wish to call obsession?

Ever seen a nerd in high avoid getting their face pressed into the locker or become the victim of the one thousandth and first weggie raid by calling the predators ""obsessed"" ?

Those cheap tricks don't work on the sound of mind and confident. But I could see where mutants who possess neither would believe otherwise

so like we were saying... Fat Oak is a miserable orca with the IQ of a banana peel isn't she?

Biggie Smiles

Was their an AI update to the BF forum software?

Seems the board now understands the physiology of it's members

Members online

Larry Loungelizard Admin. chew the fat Lily cw_No One Cookie Monster RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©Garraty_47
 :crampe:  :s_laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I had to do a double take -- like - the system knows  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

ROTFLMAO! at this point I don't even give a fuck because the irony is so sublime

Either the forum software knows this wildebeest is an Orca or that's just karma saying 'eww you fat fuck!'

either way I am laughing my ass off.

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on June 27, 2024, 01:13:28 PMNah, they wasn't Union. This was every nursing home I delivered to. The smell of piss and shit filled the air. No one doing anything but watching TV. It was at night, so possibly cause main management wasn't around.

Not only that, but my wife and her mom also worked at nursing homes long ago. They too complained how the others didn't do shit.
That defeats the greedy capitalist narrative. Not that it was a serious accusation.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on June 27, 2024, 09:37:41 AMYou can be understaffed and ignore your job at the same time.
If they are watching tv while they are on the clock and there is work that has to be done, they are surplus. Period.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 27, 2024, 07:34:21 PMIf they are watching tv while they are on the clock and there is work that has to be done, they are surplus. Period.

Doesnt matter. My point still stands.

Sloan

AIDSmin said that statistically illegals commit less crime than citizens so if we want less crime in America we need to deport citizens and let in more migrants coming out of south American prisons

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on June 27, 2024, 08:40:14 PMAIDSmin said that statistically illegals commit less crime than citizens so if we want less crime in America we need to deport citizens and let in more migrants coming out of south American prisons

Good. He can go first then. Fucking tranny
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 27, 2024, 08:40:14 PMAIDSmin said that statistically illegals commit less crime than citizens so if we want less crime in America we need to deport citizens and let in more migrants coming out of south American prisons
Tell Apegirl that thanks to Biden about 400 ISIS supporters are free in the US. They would behead his kiddie grooming ass. Ask him if he wants to deport the freak tranny owner of CBT and have the jihadists move into his apartment building.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

that fucking idiot is so fucking stupid... I never seen anything like it  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 08:51:51 PMthat fucking idiot is so fucking stupid... I never seen anything like it  :crampe:
He is full of shit too. He wants cartels bringing in more people who probably hate his guts and have no problem killing the little pansy. But, he wants to deport Americans who tolerate the social parasite.

If he wants American deported, he should lead or rather leave by example.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 27, 2024, 09:05:21 PMHe is full of shit too. He wants cartels bringing in more people who probably hate his guts and have no problem killing the little pansy. But, he wants to deport Americans who tolerate the social parasite.
he wants the cartel bringing in more kids that trannys like him can rape

right to their door's

like Drag Dash or some shit