Replies: 8240
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:43:21 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=466847 time=1658863892 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466786 time=1658807499 user_id=3254

We couldn't keep him here..

He's so easily bruised and once he holds a grudge he posts repetitive incoherent nonsense and images..

Not to mention he wa abusing pm privileges.

he is a prime example of the socially inept and illiterate voting base of the democratic party

that guy isn't qualified to flush a toilet properly and here he is with a 1 pt say in our elections

and right there you know the system is broken. When one blithering idiot can effectively cancel out the will of one intellectually astute person you know you're in serious trouble

You are taller than me stubby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=466847 time=1658863892 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466786 time=1658807499 user_id=3254

We couldn't keep him here..

He's so easily bruised and once he holds a grudge he posts repetitive incoherent nonsense and images..

Not to mention he wa abusing pm privileges.

he is a prime example of the socially inept and illiterate voting base of the democratic party

that guy isn't qualified to flush a toilet properly and here he is with a 1 pt say in our elections

and right there you know the system is broken. When one blithering idiot can effectively cancel out the will of one intellectually astute person you know you're in serious trouble

You are taller than me stubby.

Lokmar

Oh look, Seamolester paid a visit!!! LOL!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466707 time=1658787375 user_id=3254

I feel bad for the owner because I know he doesn't want that.

I don't. He doesn't apply his rules evenly and lets these libtards run amuck

Anonymous

If that place sucks major cornholio, why do you all still post there?

Anonymous

Quote from: Beavis post_id=466944 time=1658949550
If that place sucks major cornholio, why do you all still post there?

Hi Kriss Piss LMAO!

:JC_howdy:

Biggie Smiles

lol.... looks like I stuck it in too deep and bitchass fucktoy banned me  :roll:  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467197 time=1659126285 user_id=3214
lol.... looks like I stuck it in too deep and bitchass fucktoy banned me  :roll:  ac_lmfao

I honestly don't get it??  He mentioned something about the title of your thread??  Were there not sissy snowflake Antifa members suffering because of sirens?  I watched the video and yes, in fact, there were blue-haired sissy boys Antifa members crying over sirens.

I have watched the leftist on that site be hateful, call names, make personal attacks and spam the board with 100's of memes and he does nothing!  To top it all off...   That was your thread to voice your opinion. The owner of that site is one-sided in favor of the liberals.. that is obvious.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=467206 time=1659130575

I honestly don't get it??  He mentioned something about the title of your thread??  Were there not sissy snowflake Antifa members suffering because of sirens?  I watched the video and yes, in fact, there were blue-haired sissy boys Antifa members crying over sirens.

I have watched the leftist on that site be hateful, call names, make personal attacks and spam the board with 100's of memes and he does nothing!  To top it all off...   That was your thread to voice your opinion. The owner of that site is one-sided in favor of the liberals.. that is obvious.

And it was started on a board that allegedly the libtards cannot see.

But see, here's the thing, he moved that thread a total of 3 times. once to meltdown, then to assbox and then back to the conservative lounge

so how exactly am I "stoking the drama" if I'm posting inflamatory threads on boards the targets cant see?  :Popcorn_Smiley_by_Probocaster:

dude is completely full of shit and his board is dying as a result

Anonymous

Anonymous

Who banned or restricted you?

Are you restricted to their Rejected area?

cw_

"Bastard Factory: You could merge all 37k of Biggies posts together and it was simply say... 'Admin sucks cock'.. go dilute someone elses board w that shit."

Apparently the site owner doesn't appreciate spam from someone who has no intention of ever contributing anything else?

Biggie Smiles

Insect reporter reporting for duty

Lol

Anonymous

I thought it might have been Oak or Mr Flynn.

Biggie Smiles

and you could merge all of seamonkey's, admin's, oak's, lotusbud's, holidork's and blandscape posts and it would simply say "Orange Man bad"

hypocrisy at it's finest...lol