Replies: 8103
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469259 time=1659812198 user_id=3214
Quote from: Shampain post_id=469257 time=1659811831 user_id=3253

I assure you, you are not bothering me all you're doing is denying MY audience the answers, fat and juicy ones!

Here... [imghttps://i.imgur.com/IZnItg0.jpg][/img] Nobody can read your PMs BTW or at least nobody wants to try... Nothingness, not so mind-blowing

If they were a book would be a great title but they DO NOT BELONG TO YOU NOW...

Why couldn't you just be alright instead of acting like a child and avoiding the questions I have like they were beams of sunlight coming in?

YOU ASKED ME FOR ANOTHER GO

I've sat and watched you do the same shit ALL the time man, instead of being alright but you can't because what? If you're not angry stop trying to hurt me or hide or say you can't understand or call me irrelevant ac_dunno

I asked you for another go?   Link?

Here https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?t=14467&start=1980#top">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?t=14467&start=1980#top   You're not man enough to answer the hard questions...  Are you?  You're really fucking boring though, my head's numb with the whole thing, I actually told someone how you'd behave today but at the end I said I hope I'm wrong and it's actually worthwhile...

Shampain

I'll NEVER be doing this shit again... FUCKIN HELL YOUR SITTING IN YOUR HOUSE EVERY DAY IN FLORIDA IS NOT WHAT SUCCESSFUL GUYS DO? I KNOW SOME GUYS WHO'RE DEFO MILLIONAIRES BUT THEY DON'T TELL YOU, GUY ALWAYS BOUGHT HIMSELF A DIFFERENT MCLAREN ANNUALLY AND TRIES TO SAY IT IS NOT NEW OR ITS EX DISPLAY LOL THEY SEEM TERRIFIED BY IT OR SOMETHING BUT THERE'S NONE ON HERE THAT I KNOW OF? HE EVENTUALLY TOLD US HE HAD 5 TRUCK STOPS UP AND DOWN THE UK AND OWNED A RESTAURANT IN LANARK A STOP IN CARLUKE... HUGE TESCO? TALKING HUGE CORP STUFF SO THAT IS EASILY MILLIONS PLUS HIS OTHER SHIT PAYING, WOULDN'T LET ME BE HIS MODERATOR THOUGH LOL BUT THAT'S BECAUSE HE MIGHT MAKE AN ACCOUNT BUT HE'S NOT 24MIN/7 100% YOU'RE IN FLORIDA WITH ALL THAT SHIT TO DO YOU DON'T GO OUT MAN!!!  ARE YOU OK MAN? SINCERELY MAN MEN'S MENTAL HEALTH SHOULD BE A BIG PART OF EVERYBODY'S THOUGHTS, WHITE GUYS ARE ALL COMMITTING FUCKING SUICIDE2 2 THIS WEEK ALONE THAT I KNEW PERSONALLY SO FUCKING TALK TO YOUR FELLOW MEN IF THEY BECOME WEIRD OR YOU FEEL THE NEED TO ASK WHAT'S WRONG?

Anyway, you got REKT in this thread and were afraid to tell or speak about your awful hatred, you are not even close to the top 20 peeps I've ever met online!! Lokmar for me I can't remember anything other than he got angry at my cock and "the skin" So the drama started when I asked "Are you a filthy fucking KIKE? no 6gazillion gas bad man most evil man in history... I wish I could find the video but this has killed me waiting on HIM!!  BUT ON THE TOUR OF AUSCHWITZ WHEN THE GUY WAS TELLING LIES HE STOPS HIM AND ASKS WHAT WAS THAT LAST NUMBER "CLOSE TO 6 MILLION" WELL I'M DOING THE MATH ON MY CALCULATOR AND 6 MILLION IS IMPOSSIBLE, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME AND THAT'S BY TODAY'S CREMATORIUM STANDARDS" SO THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BURN 6 MILLION SINCE IT STARTED AND ENDED... SOZ IF THAT'S NOT ALLOWED I THINK IT IS ish? THEN YOU SEE A REAL GAS CHAMBER FOR EXECUTIONS OF THAT ERA AND IT'S LIKE A 1 MAN METAL SUBMARINE WITH A WHEEL AND SEAL... THAT'S WHY FOLK LIKE HIM GET ANGRY AT THE TRUTH, THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO LIVE LIFE, THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME! I COULD GO ON BUT I WON'T AND THE CAPS ARE TO INTIMIDATING FOR "BIG" EVEN HIS NAME IS A LIE LOL AND THE CAPS MIGHT ANNOY A WHINER WHICH IS SOMETHING FOR THEM TO FEED ON... I'm in dire need of a good person to yap with...

Biggie Smiles

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469064 time=1659750289 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469060 time=1659749849 user_id=114

Joe was banned from here for trying to get this place booted when it was hosted by someone else. Myself and and a few other posters lobbied Fash to overturn the ban. She did.

Don't get me wrong, Joe posts for his own entertainment, not to contrubute. But, opinions are like assholes, and all forums have opinionated assholes.

As I mentioned in my apology, today was not the first time I made an unpopular decision..

Members just have to let me know when I make a mistake......it can be reversed quickly.

I think you've been admirably responsive to member feedback.  Maybe if Flynn's goal was to be welcomed, it shouldn't be so obnoxious.

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469280 time=1659817487 user_id=3214
AA bro.

REKT AGAIN! Although you probs cause alcoholics with the boring shite, I do not drink, haven't since I had matcha Tia Maria at Christmas and poured most of the bottle over a Christmas cake... Imagine holding on to a photo of my hall, here I have money, I spend and buy shit I don't need daily, posted over a grand worth of trainers the other day haha you? NANTE You just look stupid you banned fud, there was hope but you killed it the other day, you'll never change, you and the beta underlings be as happy as you can but you'll need to forget about your preferred board, this is a one-time thing, you've proven today, your shite, wee fannies on Twitter come out with more laughs in mins than you've done all day, don't care what they say NOBODY LAUGHED AT ANY OF THIS SHITE, EXCEPT A FEW THINGS I SAID OF COURSE! NOTHING TO OFFER                          

LITTLE FROWNS what's up with Dove then? She writes a lot so since you think I need an accompaniment like a drink which I hate, what does she need in your opinion? Or is it just me you fantasise over? Be a decent little prick and tell her not to get her fella to hang, YOU'LL FUCK IT UP! Sound advice, poofer says in all the years you made 1 ok video but plagiarised a lot and got hammered all the time by EB which he says that out of everyone he's seen I remind him of him at times, haha BFF will still be there in 5-year ouchies no wonder you've been proven to have NOTHING BUT A CAMERA FOCUS AND A LIGHT NOT ON AT NIGHT, WEIRDO IF I HAD A GHOST IT WOULD HAVE MORE TO OFFER THAN YOU

Little FROWNS go and give your head a kick you can do it easily lil PUTA  You've blundered, now I can say I tried again but you have always been meh and the shit you've done as administrator? Panel abuse to another level were Lokmars exact words, funny as fuck, BFs the bad guy for rule ignoring spammer that thinks STOP or your out means do it tomorrow again for warning 33500 it's fine stoopid!
">SPITS IN YER EYE! FRIENDSHIPS YOUS HAVE ARE A LOT WEAKER THAN YOU THINK HAHA SAY HELLO TO BETA BOYS, YOU GOT THUMPED TODAY
">

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469254 time=1659811084 user_id=3226
Btw, whoever changed the thread title did good.  Less icky in the sticky.    :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

ac_hithere
<t></t>

Shampain

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469284 time=1659818987 user_id=3226
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469064 time=1659750289 user_id=3254

As I mentioned in my apology, today was not the first time I made an unpopular decision..

Members just have to let me know when I make a mistake......it can be reversed quickly.

I think you've been admirably responsive to member feedback.  Maybe if Flynn's goal was to be welcomed, it shouldn't be so obnoxious.

"> YEP the rumours are true :roll:

cw_

"Poofer says"  said no one sane, ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469254 time=1659811084 user_id=3226
Btw, whoever changed the thread title did good.  Less icky in the sticky.    :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I agree cw_.

Anonymous

I didn't know Shampain is Oriental.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469148 time=1659794935 user_id=3253
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=469028 time=1659745781 user_id=3351

Sounds like you're heavily invested in BF...emotionally that is.

It doesn't sound like anything; you read something and made up shit in that head of yours and moved your fingers... Why? I am invested, didn't I gift you gold status? That wasn't free, I told BF I don't want my donations shown, folk have enough to cry about... So, you want a forum that bends for you but you still end up seeing red and you're calling it "e-farming" haha just like the camps was it Moshe? BASIC RULES FFS

e-farmer is a person. WTH do you care? I got sick of the stupidity and left. Simple as that. I came here and now you're here all butt hurt cause lots of people followed suit. Maybe it isnt me thats the problem.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469150 time=1659795589 user_id=3253
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=469032 time=1659746105 user_id=3351

Naw, its me. I'ma mystic jew and they're under my control!!! BWAAAHAHAHA!

I proudly don't drink, tell you fucking tubes often enough, eh... WE'VE REMOVED PROBLEMS, WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHO YOU ARE, YOU AINT SHIT AND YOU CERTAINLY AIN'T GONNA DO ANYTHING... So, "that's all the site destroyers gone" haha fuckin hell, no noobs joining and dickheads, spamming and that dick breakfahg, he'll be here soon if he doesn't put the bottle down and that will be a thorn in HUMPTY DUMPTYS side, and so it begins LMFAO, I already feel sorry for the owner here because it ain't a laugh...

I wasnt removed, I left. I guess I wasnt a problem.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469316 time=1659830201 user_id=2015

He's Scottish.

:laugh:

Frood

He's got decent boobs for an oriental... definitely not mosquito bites!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469352 time=1659838069 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469316 time=1659830201 user_id=2015

He's Scottish.

:laugh:

I am one quarter Japanese. He looks more Oriental than I do.