Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470775 time=1660499813 user_id=3352
HAHAHAHA...  ahhhhh..   I truly missed your humor there Biggie..  Not going lie <3

acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470750 time=1660496952 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=470746 time=1660496717 user_id=114

She is. But, why won't these racist leftists debate me? Lotus won't, Admin won't. Is it me?

No it's not you. Its them. They view anyone who challenges them as a bad person with bad intent. It's a cult.....its not just some political positions, it's a whole cult.

It's limited brain size.

Dove

Quote from: reaps post_id=470762 time=1660498963
Quote from: Dove post_id=470740 time=1660496058 user_id=3266

At the time Bigs judgement was kinda clouded by the fact Poofer had been doxxed and Big hates doxing.  Big told me to "go easy on Poofer" .....dont turn him into "Martini in the mental hospital" lol  :roll:

And you should remember that ANYONE can read this thread making out that he was totally fucking innocent.And who gives a fuck what little JooJoo thinks.

https://postimages.org/">

Frankly I dont give a shit if people want to think he is "totally fucking innocent".

As long as he isn't trying to find my address and he is staying on the internet, have FUN. Go eat up every word.

I give a fuck what Big says so I'm free to solicite whatever advice I want from him. If a narcissistic pathological liar is more your speed you go do that.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Just for old times sake

Admin sucks cock

Moonpie

Hiya guys.  Fun time to dip in and see all the drama.  I had some downtime and thought I peek in.

So I asked shamplain at bf what happened. He said he knew I was muslim and would like to talk about it.  Ummm fuck no I'm not muslim.  Why do people think all Arabs are muslime?   It's such a disgrace.  Then i said I'm a Christian American Palestinian.  He said

that's sad you guys should of never existed??? Wow thanks lmao

Ok that's my rant.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470779 time=1660500643 user_id=3214
Just for old times sake

Admin sucks cock

I feel bad for Seoul..

He wants a left winger to argue with, but Admin doesn't want to do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470779 time=1660500643 user_id=3214
Just for old times sake

Admin sucks cock

Biggie stale wants to be just like cunT when he grows up

Dove

Quote from: Moonpie post_id=470780 time=1660501232 user_id=3243
Hiya guys.  Fun time to dip in and see all the drama.  I had some downtime and thought I peek in.

So I asked shamplain at bf what happened. He said he knew I was muslim and would like to talk about it.  Ummm fuck no I'm not muslim.  Why do people think all Arabs are muslime?   It's such a disgrace.  Then i said I'm a Christian American Palestinian.  He said

Ok that's my rant.

He is going through something. Not sure what....but yeah its awkward.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Ok that's my rant.

:ohmy:

Biggie Smiles

You're going to have to forgive Tamponpain for his random outbursts of total gibberish which will only make sense the day a stupid to speak translator is developed.

His mom attempted to late term abort him. And by late term I mean he was in kindergarten when she threw him down a flight of stairs face first with a coat hanger shoved in his ear canal

cw_

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470712 time=1660489609 user_id=3352

I can't.. I locked myself out :(  

It's a PNG that worked elsewhere, so there's really nothing more I can do with it.  When I made it.. I used a temp black background to ensure I erased any leftover "pixels" on the background and it was clean.. So.. not really sure what's going on with it..  I'm sorry :(

In what way did you lock yourself out?  

Using a temp black background is an excellent way to fix unwanted artifacts so that pics display on any colour a skin.   Saving gifs for web sometimes accomplishes that too.

Anonymous

Oh look, it's that little hypocrite weeper.  He hangs out with Poofer the doxxer like a fly on shit crying how everyone else is such a bad guy.  No one cares what your backwards ass has to say about a fucking thing, you treacherous little gnat.

Maybe you've heard that Flame 4 Cash is back up, and they want you to reprise your breakout role as forum beer bitch.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470791 time=1660505899 user_id=3382
Oh look, it's that little hypocrite weeper.  He hangs out with Poofer the doxxer like a fly on shit crying how everyone else is such a bad guy.  No one cares what your backwards ass has to say about a fucking thing, you treacherous little gnat.

Maybe you've heard that Flame 4 Cash is back up, and they want you to reprise your breakout role as forum beer bitch.

Forum beer bitch would be a promotion for that sniveling little cretinous insect

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470770 time=1660499433 user_id=3214
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=470768 time=1660499332 user_id=3352

I'm not here to bad-mouth the site.  Bf wanted changes in hopes the site will grow.  I personally adore the guy (BF) and wish him the best :)  He can't cater to me or any other user who isn't happy because he'd go crazy LOL.. He knows what is best and I respect the hell out of the guy...

I lost all respect for the guy when he made the pig on two feet a mod

His decisions were consistently biased against conservatives

LOL! That douche swore to me he was CONservative!!!  :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Lokmar

Ok that's my rant.

LOL! Dont feel bad. He thinks i'm a jew!  :roll: