Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490476 time=1673188266 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490465 time=1673165465 user_id=3358

I'm fucking over it. Even that dopey Brazilian fuckwod, Rancidjismo, wants to prattle politics on Discord. As if it's not bad enough encouraging the leftards by posting with them, he's quite happy to dribble absolute shite about the who's —who in Brazil's parliament...as if we give a fuck!

Brazil, Australia, USA, Canada, etc, its Global dude, we should all be giving a fuck.

I normally hate Polly Tricks. But a Global Agenda is being forced upon us.

Btw, when is you and Rancid gonna stop feuding and kiss and make up lol.

I was listening to the whole storming of parliament on the radio. I get my fill of politics daily via the radio and online news, and don't need to be involved in petty forum-destroying politics. As much as the leftards are shit-stirrers...so are the conservatives for baiting them on.

Discord was a pleasant change from the petty politics until a certain farmer boi started giving his 2 cents worth at America and even his monkey nation of buffoons.

As for making up, I never disliked the Rancidojismo in the first place...I just needed to prove a point. And I like hearing his rubber lips flap about turning his accent into a virtual speech impediment.

:evilthoughts2:

Shen Li

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490419 time=1673116816 user_id=3389

It's all American politics schmolitics with those geriatric tranny forum imbeciles. The same fucking record played ad nauseum. :negative:

I'm fucking over it. Even that dopey Brazilian fuckwod, Rancidjismo, wants to prattle politics on Discord. As if it's not bad enough encouraging the leftards by posting with them, he's quite happy to dribble absolute shite about the who's —who in Brazil's parliament...as if we give a fuck!

I like Rancid.

jeannie

Frood

One vanilla, two chocolate.... it's called a Gangbang Sunday...
Blahhhhhh...

jeannie

eww u foul interracial beast

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490640 time=1673337838 user_id=1676
One vanilla, two chocolate.... it's called a Gangbang Sunday...

I'll take one scoop vanilla, two scoops strawberry. I shall call it an Irish Cream Sandwich  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: jeannie post_id=490643 time=1673341799 user_id=3367
eww u foul interracial beast

IR is soooooooo fun. Except with old, smelly, out of shape whites of course.

Frood

When you queef, Shen Flatbottom.... does it sound and smell like an outboard motor going through a shallow seaweed bed?

ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

^Hey shrimpdick, you have me confused with Berry Sweet.

Herman

Old Dink is stil pulling on Shen Li's pigtails trying to get her to like him. How is that working out for ya Dink.

Frood

Oh, I have no desires that Flatbottom Patootie-Cakes likes or loathes me.

I just like pointing out the obvious to her... and that builders could level a foundation based on her pancakes if she merely planked on a beam backwards.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=490621 time=1673319949 user_id=3389

I like Rancid.

He's on his rags at the moment. His entire world is consumed by the liberals. It would be good seeing the ol' fella back to his usual self. Pointing the finger at everyone else is not good for the soul. And he has this idea that the educated are actually quite stupid. I think the weed he's smoking must be some form of hydro with way too much chemical residue left behind...

DKG

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490699 time=1673422178 user_id=1676
When you queef, Shen Flatbottom.... does it sound and smell like an outboard motor going through a shallow seaweed bed?

ac_hithere

Pssst, this never was funny. It was stupid from the first time you posted it which is why nobody except you is laughing. I heard BF likes repetitive stupidity. Perhaps you should post this drivel there for the amusement of your friend Seamoron. This is definitely his level of humour.

Breakfall

Quote from: DKG post_id=490891 time=1673529405 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490699 time=1673422178 user_id=1676

ac_hithere

Pssst, this never was funny. It was stupid from the first time you posted it which is why nobody except you is laughing. I heard BF likes repetitive stupidity. Perhaps you should post this drivel there for the amusement of your friend Seamoron. This is definitely his level of humour.

No it was funny! I like Shen Li too. Shallow seaweed beds can have this rotting smell that smells like a bad baff. What is a baff you may ask? It is a fart that encapsulates the essence of  body odour and a brewed fart in one. Lighten up DKG...life isn't always a bed of roses and good stock markets. Have a laff!

:yahoo:

DKG

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490892 time=1673529762 user_id=3358
Quote from: DKG post_id=490891 time=1673529405 user_id=3390

No it was funny! I like Shen Li too. Shallow seaweed beds can have this rotting smell that smells like a bad baff. What is a baff you may ask? It is a fart that encapsulates the essence of  body odour and a brewed fart in one. Lighten up DKG...life isn't always a bed of roses and good stock markets. Have a laff!

:yahoo:

DD is stuck on repeat. No amount of single malt scotch can make it funny.