Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Red pill is for American audiences.

American women are crazy.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on December 10, 2023, 04:51:53 PMRed pill is for American audiences.

white North American women are crazy.

Fucking right they are Odi.

Odinson

They take certain things for granted and those things dont exist here.

I can understand the American male frustration since they are losing a lot of money on what is essentially a dating fraud.

They even bring their girl-friends with them and the asshole pays for all their food.

Thats an American and British phenomena.

"simping" is the norm in America.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on December 12, 2023, 04:01:03 PMThey take certain things for granted and those things dont exist here.

I can understand the American male frustration since they are losing a lot of money on what is essentially a dating fraud.

They even bring their girl-friends with them and the asshole pays for all their food.

In Japan and Singapore going Dutch or the female paying isn't uncommon.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Well, if we're lucky this AI-girlriend fad will take off and all the beta male progtards will start orbiting a better class of "female" than the ones to which they are accustomed. Who knows, in a generation or two the entire left might go extinct.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 13, 2023, 07:34:10 AMWell, if we're lucky this AI-girlriend fad will take off and all the beta male progtards will start orbiting a better class of "female" than the ones to which they are accustomed. Who knows, in a generation or two the entire left might go extinct.
I don't want the left or liberals or whatever label people want to use to go extinct. I want them to regain their sanity.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 12, 2023, 05:16:00 PMIn Japan and Singapore going Dutch or the female paying isn't uncommon.

It's not uncommon here either. Don't let Odi fool you.

There are lots of happily married or coupled up people in the US. They just aren't the ones complaining  :drunk2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 13, 2023, 07:34:10 AMWell, if we're lucky this AI-girlriend fad will take off and all the beta male progtards will start orbiting a better class of "female" than the ones to which they are accustomed. Who knows, in a generation or two the entire left might go extinct.

My man said the same exact thing lol.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson on December 12, 2023, 04:01:03 PMThey take certain things for granted and those things dont exist here.

I would never commit to a meal with someone unless I knew I liked them.

Just have the first date or like a "pre date date" be something simple like a coffee and a walk. Simple, low cost, easy to flee from in an emergency.

And if it goes good and you enjoy the person and there is chemistry then go ahead and do a meal.

I'd prefer the man to pay for the date BUT that doesn't mean I won't or never will. I just find it attractive when men take care of things. I like my doors held. Chairs pulled. Hand on the small of my back guiding me.

It's just masculine and proper. It's not about the money. It's about the feeling of being cared for and looked after.

Nothing wrong with that as long as you've already established a connection.

I don't think that's appropriate right off the rip because you are correct....there are women who use dates just for free meals and that's vile. Using someone and making them think you like them just for free stuff is disgusting and abusive.

Dove

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on December 13, 2023, 10:15:03 AMI don't want the left or liberals or whatever label people want to use to go extinct. I want them to regain their sanity.
Well since that's not happening any time soon, which would you rather? Their abiding argy-bargy and the destruction of all our grandparents fought for? Or a bunch of contented soyents and wokels happily fapping their way into an evolutionary dead end?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 14, 2023, 07:30:36 AMWell since that's not happening any time soon, which would you rather? Their abiding argy-bargy and the destruction of all our grandparents fought for? Or a bunch of contented soyents and wokels happily fapping their way into an evolutionary dead end?

Libtards need to DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 14, 2023, 08:13:25 AMLibtards need to DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!

That'd be a lotta blood spilled, Bud.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Not in Canada it isn't, they can just shove Truedeaup's Tampons up their dickholes.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 14, 2023, 08:16:38 AMThat'd be a lotta blood spilled, Bud.

You guys could spare us the violence and kill yourselves. Send me all your money FIRST!