Replies: 8360
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:04:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

If it weren't for her fingers, her arms would look like a pig's rear haunches squatting...

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

She should wear a maids uniform and dust Odis knob.

Odinson

If they so wished, Russia could flood our border with many 10s of thousands of asylum seekers.

Among them many thousands of saboteurs... Wagnerians for example.

A law to prevent this disaster is necessary.

And you gotta be ice cold and leave them to rot at the border.

Left is of course opposed to this.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on June 27, 2024, 04:49:10 AMIf they so wished, Russia could flood our border with many 10s of thousands of asylum seekers.

Among them many thousands of saboteurs... Wagnerians for example.

A law to prevent this disaster is necessary.

And you gotta be ice cold and leave them to rot at the border.

Left is of course opposed to this.

You don't need a law. End this stupid American proxy war with Russia.

Flooding your country with asylum seekers will not be a problem.

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on June 26, 2024, 08:21:23 PMIf Blazor is correct and nurses are watching tv or on their phones, then the problem is not enough people. On the contrary, it sounds like they had surplus staff. The problem is not wages either. And the problem is definitely not capitalism.

Why aren't those nurses changing diapers. Why are they being paid to watch tv or be on their phones when there is work that needs to be done. As a former employer, I would never have allowed that to happen. That is theft of time.

I don't know, and perhaps Blazor will tell us, but I am guessing it was a unionized elder care facility. Probably job responsibilities were cut so razor thin that productivity and patient care suffered.

That is how it works. :good:

It's a myth that employers always oppose higher wages. If productivity rises, wages also increase.

I agree, the nursing homes that Blazor described do not sound like productive workplaces.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on June 27, 2024, 05:51:24 AMThat is how it works. :good:

It's a myth that employers always oppose higher wages. If productivity rises, wages also increase.

I agree, the nursing homes that Blazor described do not sound like productive workplaces.

True

I've never gotten paid my due in a business with a union. No matter how effective and hard I've worked in a union environment, I've gotten abused by the union members and not rewarded by the company.

Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

tPoTF will be fighting with Blazor this weekend.

He has been chosen.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 27, 2024, 07:49:58 AMtPoTF will be fighting with Blazor this weekend.

He has been chosen.

He still posts at that pig shelter ?

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 26, 2024, 08:21:23 PMIf Blazor is correct and nurses are watching tv or on their phones, then the problem is not enough people. On the contrary, it sounds like they had surplus staff. The problem is not wages either. And the problem is definitely not capitalism.

Why aren't those nurses changing diapers. Why are they being paid to watch tv or be on their phones when there is work that needs to be done. As a former employer, I would never have allowed that to happen. That is theft of time.

I don't know, and perhaps Blazor will tell us, but I am guessing it was a unionized elder care facility. Probably job responsibilities were cut so razor thin that productivity and patient care suffered.

You can be understaffed and ignore your job at the same time.

Sloan

In another laughable display of laughable irony tPoTF called avatar_Garraty_47 a ball. I am sure he will be very sadden by this rather unfortunate development.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 08:16:18 AMHe still posts at that pig shelter ?

I was wrong, this weekend breakfall is teh lucky recipient of the porcine onslaught.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on June 27, 2024, 10:56:15 AMI was wrong, this weekend breakfall is teh lucky recipient of the porcine onslaught.
lol... serious?

She's fighting with Breaky now? After all that sucking up to him she used to do?

What happened? Did he refuse to dislike someone she dislikes?

Biggie Smiles

I remember back at SG when she was still sucking up to me for favors against those she didn't like -- how avatar_deport_liberals could send her into an episode of Pig Panic just by logging in and viewing her profile

I shit you not gentle reader. She would haunt the "who's online" list whenever she saw he had logged in and when she caught him in the act of "viewing Pig's profile" the smoke would start coming out of her snout and I'd get the angry PMs moments later.

every fucking time.  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 27, 2024, 11:11:12 AMI remember back at SG when she was still sucking up to me for favors against those she didn't like -- how avatar_deport_liberals could send her into an episode of Pig Panic just by logging in and viewing her profile

I shit you not gentle reader. She would haunt the "who's online" list whenever she saw he had logged in and when she caught him in the act of "viewing Pig's profile" the smoke would start coming out of her snout and I'd get the angry PMs moments later.

every fucking time.  :crampe:

I remember that drama a bit. The bitch has been a shit stirring loon since back in the CO days. The fights her and FRW had on CO were epic!!! Back then, kids were fair game and the dumb bitch put a pic of her kid online and FRW and shitloads of others savaged it. I was A-OK with that type of behavior as I figured if you put your kid out there, the kid should be ridiculed until they killed you in your sleep for being such a dipshit.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 27, 2024, 11:18:48 AMI remember that drama a bit. The bitch has been a shit stirring loon since back in the CO days. The fights her and FRW had on CO were epic!!! Back then, kids were fair game and the dumb bitch put a pic of her kid online and FRW and shitloads of others savaged it. I was A-OK with that type of behavior as I figured if you put your kid out there, the kid should be ridiculed until they killed you in your sleep for being such a dipshit.

I'm not the biggest fan of roping in family which has nothing to do with the conflict, but she's the biggest (figuratively and literately) offender in that regard so she gets what she gives as far as I'm concerned
Agree Agree x 1 View List