Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on June 30, 2024, 12:38:55 PMX is attempting to get me to post my Penthouse photos to "prove" I worked for Penthouse.

And telling me how ugly and unattractive I am in a very transparent attempt to make me insecure to post these photos.

But alas. Ain't happening. I just find the "post proof" thing hilarious

Just say you wanna see me naked and ask politely. I'm still gonna say no.
The only guy that gets less action than that wanker 360 was Joe until he hooked up with old Thiel.

But, you had photos posted in Penthouse?

Biggie Smiles

That fucking insect is so pathetic  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 30, 2024, 09:05:47 PMThat fucking insect is so pathetic  :crampe:
He is another ankle biting retard like Seamidget.

Sloan

The owner now says users must pay if they wish to continue reading AIDSmin spamming and Fat Lily whining about Trump all day and night. It's to protect the site from the evil bankers. Whatever that is.

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on June 30, 2024, 09:29:41 PMThe owner now says users must pay if they wish to continue reading AIDSmin spamming and Fat Lily whining about Trump all day and night. It's to protect the site from the evil bankers. Whatever that is.
I hear Apegirl lives off the public tit. If he spends his disability cheque on that gay as fuck forum, he should have his benefits cut off.

Biggie Smiles

paying for safe spaces. lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on June 30, 2024, 09:29:41 PMThe owner now says users must pay if they wish to continue reading AIDSmin spamming and Fat Lily whining about Trump all day and night. It's to protect the site from the evil bankers. Whatever that is.
Do you mean he is making all posters pay or they are out?  :crazy:

Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahaahha they going to have to pony up if they want a dumpster to deposit their TDS spam  :crampe:

Lokmar

X is a dirty fukin bum. If I saw him in public, I'd expect him to be carrying around a sign asking for money.

X's style:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

tPoTF is crying about Scotus and is angry tehProwler owns several vehicles.

Guylana is conflating my poasts with several other members'.

Aidsman is bigly sad that pride month is over.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 01, 2024, 05:04:37 PMtPoTF is crying about Scotus and is angry tehProwler owns several vehicles.

:s_laugh:  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 01, 2024, 05:04:37 PMtPoTF is crying about Scotus and is angry tehProwler owns several vehicles.

LMAO

have they moved past Biden's awful performance already?

lolz -- they must be in some kind of hold state awaiting further instructions from those tasked with doing their thinking for them.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 01, 2024, 05:42:48 PMLMAO

have they moved past Biden's awful performance already?

lolz -- they must be in some kind of hold state awaiting further instructions from those tasked with doing their thinking for them.

I bet they have since the news media has focused in on "TRUMP LIES!!!". Thats all we hear! Well, that and "CNN didnt fact check Trumps Lies!!!"

Yea motherfuckers? How about bidens lies? There were a shit ton of em!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 01, 2024, 05:47:08 PMI bet they have since the news media has focused in on "TRUMP LIES!!!". Thats all we hear! Well, that and "CNN didnt fact check Trumps Lies!!!"

Yea motherfuckers? How about bidens lies? There were a shit ton of em!
I'm still waiting for anyone of these cockroaches to articulate which statements were actual lies?

Trump will generalize a statement and make an a rather animated and inflated claim about it. I see that

but you know what makes me laugh ? Is that they don't see the chess game that's being played on them when he does that. We see it but their various cognitive disabilities don't allow them to see it

For example: Trump will say we had the most secure border ever. And in an effort to mock him they'll say "that's not true... we had 1 million crossings under your administration and only 500K when Kennedy was in office!!"

oh, is that correct? My bad. How many border crossings do we have today 20 million by conservative estimates? So basically you're telling me on the issue of the border Kennedy was doing 40 times the job you're doing today... and you barred his nephew from this debate why again?

you see, they are too stupid to realize when they've been put in difficult to navigate positions of their own making. This is why they will simply make a blanket statement such as TRUMP LIES but never provided the instances they are talking about because their handlers have told them this is a no no.

Lemmings
Winner Winner x 1 View List

James Bond

For just seven dollars you too could have your name in red at BF. So far only Lily, cw, and Rancidmilko have jumped on this incredible offer.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List