Replies: 8504
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:25:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:22:51 PMNo, I meant when Sloan posted it here. I haven't looked in at BF in ages.

you don't feel a sense of emptiness in your soul missing out on the 4 hundred thousandth variant of something about Trump thread?

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:25:33 PMyou don't feel a sense of emptiness in your soul missing out on the 4 hundred thousandth variant of something about Trump thread?
Of course I do. Don't you.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:27:20 PMOf course I do. Don't you.

I do, truth be told. But with practice I have learned the resist the urge to read about how Orange Man is bad 75 different ways today.

It's be a difficult ride and has indeed tested the strength of my resolve, but with prayer and friendship I've managed to eek through it.

just barely.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:16:37 PMoh for fucks sake.

you quoted a competent professional and these mooks mock the content of his subject matter expertise because the deep state launched a Metooesq campaign against him?

He did in fact, as far as I can tell, interact inappropriately online with someone he knew or should have known was 15 years old (although she was actually an adult law enforcement officer pretending to be 15 years old).

He was busted and punished.

The fact that he was also a military intelligence officer and U.N. weapons inspector is why I occasionally reference him or his analysis. I don't look to him for dating or relationship advice, nor would I advocate for others to do so.

/shrug

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:29:04 PMI do, truth be told. But with practice I have learned the resist the urge to read about how Orange Man is bad 75 different ways today.

It's be a difficult ride and has indeed tested the strength of my resolve, but with prayer and friendship I've managed to eek through it.

just barely.
With the aid of counselling, medication, and submission to a higher power I have overcome my urge to see more TDS memes.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 01:29:19 PMHe did in fact, as far as I can tell, interact inappropriately online with someone he knew or should have known was 15 years old (although she was actually an adult law enforcement officer pretending to be 15 years old).

The fact that he was also a military intelligence officer and U.N. weapons inspector is why I occasionally reference him or his analysis. I don't look to him for dating or relationship advice, nor would I advocate for others to do so.

/shrug
Mr Garraty, I hear you've been a very bad boy at BF.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 03, 2024, 01:29:19 PMHe did in fact, as far as I can tell, interact inappropriately online with someone he knew or should have known was 15 years old (although she was actually an adult law enforcement officer pretending to be 15 years old).

/shrug

these are his own words on the matter. Below. 

But as you implied it's wholly irrelevant either way. If the information is sound the information is sound. I don't suddenly begin hating my favorite tune simply because it is playing out of a stereo I feel is inferior to the one I would normally play it on.

I tend to believe it's a hit job given the underlying tactic appears to be the same one they've used on so many others. Something that shocks the conscience of the average simpleton.

Same is true for the President I support. You could have Trump soliciting prostitutes on the Vegas strip with a crack pipe in his mouth for all I care. If his policy is sound and he's cleaned up and ready to be presidential by 9:00am the next morning he's fit for the job as far as I am concerned.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TScB65JlROYA

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:32:08 PMWith the aid of counselling, medication, and submission to a higher power I have overcome my urge to see more TDS memes.

This is good. And I am happy for you. Together, I think, no, I believe, we can prevail and come out of the otherside of this stronger and better people.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:37:06 PMThis is good. And I am happy for you. Together, I think, no, I believe, we can prevail and come out of the otherside of this stronger and better people.
God willing, yes.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I dunno, maybe it's just me, maybe it's my fellow conservatives and the reasonable mind leftists who possess both the intellectual and spinal fortitude to take a piece of information, regardless of the source, and analyze the content to determine it's integrity and authenticity.

And anyone on the other side pontificating to an opposite tune is just being a hippocrite.

Cause I'm quite certain, if Jeffery Epstiens partner in crime (forgot her name) suddenly released a bombshell testimony damaging to Trump I'm sure those very same parasites claiming to be above a Scott Ritter testimony  would be squawking and amplifying the narrative like the good like stooges they are. And mysteriously, the source of the information wouldn't matter so much anymore.

But of course we can all expect them to grow a conscience when it's someone speaking out against their accepted narrative.

and they believe none of us see through the self inflicted mockery when they change course at the drop of a dime when the players and narrative switch sides. Let consistency never stand in the way of party loyalty eh?

Personally, do I believe he was setup? I'd say that's more than likely as he is exposing something the deep state certainly does not want exposed. And sex, or some activity closely related seems to be the instrument of choice when they want to discredit someone. Just ask Andrew Cuomo, Brett Kavanaaugh, Clarence Thomas.. and the list goes on and on and on....

furthermore, Pedophiles who are truly guilty of the same, I would think, would avoid being as vocal and in the spotlight as he is and would rather drift off into the darkness where their misdeeds have more of a chance of going unnoticed

Brent

/shrug
Even if he is guilty, it has nothing to do with his military expertise. Progs cannot discredit the message, so they ignore what he says and attack him.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sloan

Now AIDSmin and Fat Lily are admitting they do PI mining at BF.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Shen Li on July 03, 2024, 01:34:44 PMMr Garraty, I hear you've been a very bad boy at BF.

That's not what I'd call a flex.
All it takes to be considered a "bad boy" at BF is ignoring the repetitious shitposters.

Apparently they feel entitled to attention and withholding it is some sort of capital offense.

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on July 03, 2024, 02:41:33 PMNow AIDSmin and Fat Lily are admitting they do PI mining at BF.
PI must mean public information.
gay, conservative and proud

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 03, 2024, 01:35:35 PMI tend to believe it's a hit job given the underlying tactic appears to be the same one they've used on so many others. Something that shocks the conscience of the average simpleton.

Whether he was targeted in a honeypot scheme or not doesn't excuse the fact that he did cross a line.

I don't make any excuses for that or him.

Likewise the day it's proven he's been less than forthright or accurate with his geopolitical observations is the day I stop listening to them. Until then, his insight on issues like the proxy war in Ukraine have proven to be valuable as a counterweight to the prevailing establishment narratives.
Winner Winner x 1 View List