Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 114 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

I was thinking the exact same thing.

The only death threats this pig is getting come from transfats and refined sugar...
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Thiel

Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Was that greasy Lily looking pig a biological man or woman?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

Mocking Christianity is cool.

These people think they are being brave... Because the mainstream says its brave.

Odinson

Quote from: Thiel on July 30, 2024, 05:38:40 PMIf she insulted the Prophet Mohammad she would be dead by now.

Paris and Stockholm would be burning right now.

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 28, 2024, 10:17:58 PMYeah, it's all fun and games with you people until I come home from work one day to find this flubber faced freakshow draped across my kitchen island like some Trans Mona Lisa wearing nothing but a feather thong, stripper heels and a pair of his very best Betty Boop eyelashes.

If you are unaware of how dangerous these Navy Sloth types are just ask avatar_Reggie Essent and he will confirm!

They have 178 ways to kill you with a pair of women's panties!

Hell, for all we know this guy could be on sitting on flight from Oregon right now constructing a zip gun out of used lubricant containers!
Admin was thinking about it. But, then he reralized he would have to log out of BF for several hours. So, that trip is out of the question.

Odinson

Americans need to beat their kids.

Company zoom call.

Many of these "adults" sound and behave like 7 year olds telling you about their day.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on July 31, 2024, 06:40:22 PMAdmin was thinking about it. But, then he reralized he would have to log out of BF for several hours. So, that trip is out of the question.
One of those rare instances where an unhealthy internet addiction saves a life I'm guessing.

Those poor alligators

Odinson

A teengirl murdered in Sweden... By other teengirls who also filmed the whole thing.

A 14 year old girl...

A very pretty girl so we know the motive.

Girls and women really hate women who are prettier than they are... They ruin everything.

They want the pretty women DEAD.

:s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

On the heels of a complete mental breakdown over avatar_Biggie Smiles a few weeks back and a week long bender about T now AIDsmin is digging up two year old threads to respond to people like RAVEN who haven't posted there in over a year. Biggie really did a number on him. He's certifiable
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson on July 30, 2024, 08:50:14 PMParis and Stockholm would be burning right now.
Swedish cities are lawless wastelamds from what I have been told.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 01, 2024, 06:56:42 PMOn the heels of a complete mental breakdown over avatar_Biggie Smiles a few weeks back and a week long bender about T now AIDsmin is digging up two year old threads to respond to people like RAVEN who haven't posted there in over a year. Biggie really did a number on him. He's certifiable

Does that little crybaby clown still believe every new sign up is me hiding under the rickety deck attached to his trailer?

DKG

Quote from: Sloan on August 01, 2024, 06:56:42 PMOn the heels of a complete mental breakdown over avatar_Biggie Smiles a few weeks back and a week long bender about T now AIDsmin is digging up two year old threads to respond to people like RAVEN who haven't posted there in over a year. Biggie really did a number on him. He's certifiable
As the Democrats would say, weird.

deport_liberals

When TRUMP wins it's gonna be wild. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List