Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Beauty Tips

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

1. Don't use oily makeup

2. straitening or blow drying your hair every day isn't good for it

3. ALWAYS keep your skin around the arms and legs moisturised, or little pimple-like bumps can appear

4. Make your makeup agree with your skin tone

5. always use makeup that makes your eyes look good

6. Make your wardrobe WOW, and stand out

7. BEST TIP TO BE BEAUIFUL IS BE CONFIDENT guys are attracted to confident girls, too!

8. stand tall with shoulders back, it makes u look skinnier

9. make it look natural

10. to get smoothe lips, mix sugar with a fav lipgloss and keep rubbing your lips to get rid of all of the dead cells (and it tasted good, too!)

@realAzhyaAryola

Great tips, Fashionista!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I'm only scratching the surface..for dry skin try this

Take 2tsp. almond powder and 2tsp. curd. Mix well and then add 1tsp. coconut oil. Make it paste. Wash your face and apply it. After 5-10 min. wash it off with diluted milk. then rinse with cold water.

@realAzhyaAryola

The one I always follow:

1. Use red eye reduction eye drops to keep your eyes looking youthful and bright. When you're talking to someone and their eyes are red, don't you get the impression they're tired?

2. Use mascara to keep those lashes looking lush and long opening the eyes more.

3. Keep the eye make up to a minimum.

4. Use light blush.

5. Keep your teeth always looking white so your smile is youthful too. If you can afford whitening them, do it. If not, you can get those teeth whitening strips. (I think a great smile showing yellow teeth are not as good as when teeth are sparkling white.)

5. Finish your lip color with a lip gloss dabbed only on the center of your lower lip.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

For real soft skin, try adding ground Flaxseed into your diet. You can add it in your morning cereal or in your yogurt or fruit parfait.
@realAzhyaAryola

Obvious Li

you forgot the best tip of all...........................the little black dress

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"For real soft skin, try adding ground Flaxseed into your diet. You can add it in your morning cereal or in your yogurt or fruit parfait.

That is a good suggestion too Azhya..

For rinsing your face consider avoiding tap water....

Instead use a cold cream like Pond's to cleanse your face or use bottled spring water.

Anonymous

Take off make up at night, it can do terrible damage to skin.

Dab some lemon juice on your face for softer skin and it makes freckles look paler.

Frost

I usually like woman with the minimum when it comes to makeup, and the red cheek stuff should be left to clowns.  :lol:

Pinay

Wow, those are really great beauty tips ! I'm gonna try those ! thanks for sharing Fashionista and Azhya :-)

Frost

As I kind of mentioned in my opinion less is better, and like formosan mentioned confidence is good, but not to much .

Don't want to intimidate.

So whats your Idea of what you like in a guy ?

I see so many girls running around with slobs, and guys who seem like they don't even care about the girl, or woman they are with.

If I was to get another girlfriend I would think mutual respect would be appreciated by both, I never got it much though.

@realAzhyaAryola

At this point, Bluey, I just like a guy who is sweet and tender and gentle.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Of course, that too, Mei.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh la la. I'd like one too. Yes, I enjoyed chatting with you, Mei!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Azhya, there's another Filipina on here right now. Lechon anyone?

Really? That's a first. I've never met one ever in any of the forums.
@realAzhyaAryola