The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

My heart aches for those poor babies

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Sickening huh? I have to stop reading these articles
<t></t>

Dove

Really here in MI you cannot just walk into a public school. You have to be let in.

So you cant just walk up to a school with a rifle and go right in.  All public schools should have that security. Not just for possible shooters but also kidnappers. And armed security would help. People are LESS likely to go shooting where they could be shot back.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453518 time=1653659706 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453516 time=1653659316 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453510 time=1653658432 user_id=3358
America needs to ban assault rifles. Back in my day when Mandela was bombing the whites, we had handguns! That helped.

There's no such thing as assault rifles in America.

And many handguns would have bigger mag's than most rifles.

The shooter was an 18 year old victim of bullying right? The little cunt needed a caning across his arse like the rest of us got back in elementary school. Maybe now people may understand the need for discipline?

Beat the fuck out of a little shit...before he shoots the God damn school apart. Ryano reasoning 101. First lesson is free.

I agree... but this so called "assault rifle" shit is just that... shit.

What the authoritarians are really saying in the US is that they want to take away over a hundred sixty years worth of technology and manufactured firearms...mostly unregistered... the count beyond the population of the entire US....legal or not...

And the whole world cries when a population of 360 million has a mass shooter event where a dozen or two kids get plonked every once in awhile, but leftists in America call for Australian gun control rules by a population of only 26 million.

The media never makes that distinction or publicises where a good person with any weapon took down a fuckwit with a weapon trying to kill kids or other types.

It often happens...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=453529 time=1653660969 user_id=3266
Really here in MI you cannot just walk into a public school. You have to be let in.

So you cant just walk up to a school with a rifle and go right in.  All public schools should have that security. Not just for possible shooters but also kidnappers. And armed security would help. People are LESS likely to go shooting where they could be shot back.

My principle put a stop to after school hunting ease by insisting that all rifles be kept in his office and retrieved after school....

That was in 1989...

There was a growing lefty aspect to the school that bitched and he half-heartedly met them part of the way.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453532 time=1653661147 user_id=1676
America needs to ban assault rifles. Back in my day when Mandela was bombing the whites, we had handguns! That helped.

The shooter was an 18 year old victim of bullying right? The little cunt needed a caning across his arse like the rest of us got back in elementary school. Maybe now people may understand the need for discipline?

Beat the fuck out of a little shit...before he shoots the God damn school apart. Ryano reasoning 101. First lesson is free.

What the authoritarians are really saying in the US is that they want to take away over a hundred sixty years worth of technology and manufactured firearms...mostly unregistered... the count beyond the population of the entire US....legal or not...

And the whole world cries when a population of 360 million has a mass shooter event where a dozen or two kids get plonked every once in awhile, but leftists in America call for Australian gun control rules by a population of only 26 million.

The media never makes that distinction or publicises where a good person with any weapon took down a fuckwit with a weapon trying to kill kids or other types.

It often happens...

When I had a licensed firearm at 17 years old...it was a .38 Revolver and that was in Africa. America doesn't compare to our violence. And yet people need assault rifles in the USA. Terrorists had assault rifles in Africa when I was growing up.I learnt the swords! Lol

Dove

It often happens...

Way more often than criminal use according to the CDC

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/">https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/ ... -gun-uses/">https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

Most all illegal gun violence occurs in inner cities with gun control.

AR does NOT mean "assault rifle". There is no such thing as an "assault rifle". Its just propaganda.

Breakfall

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=453541 time=1653661639 user_id=3266

It often happens...

Way more often than criminal use according to the CDC

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/">https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/ ... -gun-uses/">https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

Most all illegal gun violence occurs in inner cities with gun control.

AR does NOT mean "assault rifle". There is no such thing as an "assault rifle". Its just propaganda.

Oh my God...says the experienced!

Erica Mena

My kids school is behind an iron door. You have to get buzzed in and there's a camera to see who they're letting in. Only way in would be to jump the fence, and I'm thinking it's gonna get bobwired now.
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453544 time=1653661704 user_id=2845

My kids school is behind an iron door. You have to get buzzed in and there's a camera to see who they're letting in. Only way in would be to jump the fence, and I'm thinking it's gonna get bobwired now.

I had that in the 70's lol. You kids are so precious xx

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453540 time=1653661597 user_id=3358

It often happens...

When I had a licensed firearm at 17 years old...it was a .38 Revolver and that was in Africa. America doesn't compare to our violence. And yet people need assault rifles in the USA. Terrorists had assault rifles in Africa when I was growing up.I learnt the swords! Lol

We dont want to start comparing to Africa, either. "Assault rifle" isnt a thing.

Law abiding citizens being armed saves lives everyday.

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453545 time=1653661811 user_id=3358

If that TX school had the proper security, like Flea said, there wouldnt be a bunch of dead children there today.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=453546 time=1653661825 user_id=3266

It often happens...

We dont want to start comparing to Africa, either. "Assault rifle" isnt a thing.

Africa is the best comparison. It was literally raped by Law Abiding Citizens.

When you want to talk real politics Dove...just ask. I lived it...you didn't. Therein lies the difference.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=453547 time=1653661868 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453545 time=1653661811 user_id=3358

If that TX school had the proper security, like Flea said, there wouldnt be a bunch of dead children there today.

If children were disciplined appropriately  at school and home, little criminals wouldn't be created.

Breakfall circa '22

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453549 time=1653662023 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=453546 time=1653661825 user_id=3266

It often happens...

Africa is the best comparison. It was literally raped by Law Abiding Citizens.

When you want to talk real politics Dove...just ask. I lived it...you didn't. Therein lies the difference.

I'm not sure how anything has been "raped" by law abiding citizens? Seems like raping the country isnt law abiding.

Perhaps when you learn to actually listen to others, rather than dismiss their points and respond in condescending manners where instead of addressing the point, you go into why you believe your insight in superior to others and only seek to talk AT people, discussing "real politcs" could happen.

Until then I'm going to take a hard pass because I'm not interested in being patronized and insulted over my very real and valid concerns for my country, my rights and my freedom.

I dont live in Africa, and there is a reason I chose to remain in America rather than moving to Africa.  We are a much different continent. We are a Constitutional Republic that values individual rights and liberties. So there should never....ever be comparisons between America and Africa. We are fundamentally different and even opposed in many ways. We have a constitution to uphold.

That being said, Flea does not want politcs on her sub...so I'm going to get political.

I'm only pointing out that proper security measures that we have in most other schools.....like needing to be let in, cameras, and armed security....would have prevented these awful violent murderers of children in TX.  And "assault rifle" isnt an actual thing.