The best topic

Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My heart aches for those poor babies

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: cc post_id=453320 time=1653606528 user_id=88
This morning, a highly armed gunman was spotted in the area of several schools in Toronto .. Lock downs were immediate

.. perp was shot dead by police when he refused to give up arms

Dunno if he had put out internet threats that further alerted  cops  - still early in the investigation

He was shot approaching  an elementary school

Praise God!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453334 time=1653609924 user_id=2845
This morning, a highly armed gunman was spotted in the area of several schools in Toronto .. Lock downs were immediate

Dunno if he had put out internet threats that further alerted  cops  - still early in the investigation

Praise God!

It's hard to walk around a city the size of Toronto with firearms in open view without a bunch of calls to 911.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Now THAT'S good police work!   :thumbup:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=453365 time=1653616363 user_id=3349

Now THAT'S good police work!   :thumbup:

They probably saved many lives.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453319 time=1653606378 user_id=3226
Quote from: Dove post_id=453318 time=1653605999 user_id=3266

Thanks. Me too lol.

A lot of these kids in her age group are not doing so well.

Well done on not allowing medications unless absolutely necessary.  Very well done.

Getting actual treatment is an uphill battle.

Thank you. It really is!

She informed me the other that her boyfriend was recently put on......zoloft and paxil.  None of us even knew he was struggling.  It really bummed me out to hear that.

She doesnt like it but shes gonna be supportive of him.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Thank God.

Frood

Great that a cop was willing to put themselves in harm's way instead of milling about in their dozens around a perimeter and tasering/handcuffing parents trying to save their kids....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453406 time=1653646983 user_id=1676
Great that a cop was willing to put themselves in harm's way instead of milling about in their dozens around a perimeter and tasering/handcuffing parents trying to save their kids....

Even better that no cop went in there, didnt bother to locate the shooter, called for children who need help and got a little girl murdered because she responded to the cop and gave away her location.

Uhg that's really infuriating. This whole thing is infuriating.

I'm not even a cop and I know better than that. What the actual fuck?!

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=453409 time=1653649219 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453406 time=1653646983 user_id=1676

Even better that no cop went in there, didnt bother to locate the shooter, called for children who need help and got a little girl murdered because she responded to the cop and gave away her location.

Uhg that's really infuriating. This whole thing is infuriating.

I'm not even a cop and I know better than that. What the actual fuck?!

Without being too political, every time I see modern day cops react to a situation, I think of 1776...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

It just gets worse.

Texas cops said last night that they didn't immediately rush in to find the shooter on Tuesday's attack after being shot at because they feared they might be killed, and even suggested that they deliberately locked the gunman in the classroom where he slaughtered 21 people in order to trap him.

Department of Safety Lt. Chris Olivarez made the astonishing comments during an appearance on CNN last night.

He was being challenged by Wolf Blitzer over why the first officers who responded to the shooting retreated after Salvador Ramos shot at them with his AR-15 and then waited an hour for tactical SWAT teams to take him out, leaving him alone in a classroom with the 19 fourth graders and two teachers who he slaughtered.

'Don't current best practices, Lieutenant, call for officers to disable a shooter as quickly as possible, regardless of how many officers are actually on site?' Blitzer asked.

He replied: 'In the active shooter situation, you want to stop the killing, you want to preserve life. But also one thing that, of course, the American people need to understand is that officers are making entry into this building. They do not know where the gunman is. They are hearing gunshots. They are receiving gunshots.'

He then appeared to try to take credit for the gunman being locked in the classroom with the kids for an hour - including some he shot at the start of the rampage who later died in the hospital - claiming it saved other lives.

This is all sickening
<t></t>

Breakfall

America needs to ban assault rifles. Back in my day when Mandela was bombing the whites, we had handguns! That helped.

Erica Mena

Those babies bodies were torn to pieces. This world is EVIL
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453510 time=1653658432 user_id=3358
America needs to ban assault rifles. Back in my day when Mandela was bombing the whites, we had handguns! That helped.

There's no such thing as assault rifles in America.

And many handguns would have bigger mag's than most rifles.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453516 time=1653659316 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453510 time=1653658432 user_id=3358

There's no such thing as assault rifles in America.

And many handguns would have bigger mag's than most rifles.

The shooter was an 18 year old victim of bullying right? The little cunt needed a caning across his arse like the rest of us got back in elementary school. Maybe now people may understand the need for discipline?

Beat the fuck out of a little shit...before he shoots the God damn school apart. Ryano reasoning 101. First lesson is free.

Odinson

Look at all the vultures circling around this tragedy.

Must. Get. Memorial. Selfies... For clout!