Replies: 8717
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:12:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Why do men fuck anything that moves?

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Thrill of the hunt and a curiosity of what's under the bonnet or once in the thick of it, what she's like in the fart sack?
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Commie 4U" post_id=454003 time=1653832726 user_id=3369
Good question.  I mean, I do understand the sexual urge.  Sex for sex's sake is pretty awesome.  But I am more curious about this: Why do men pursue a particular woman for ages and ages and go to elaborate lengths to get her when in the end, all they wanted to do was fuck her?  This one really gets me.  Like, why do they ACT like they love you to pieces, but it's still just about the booty call in the end.

Guys?

This is Dinky's department lmao
<t></t>

Commie 4U

So, the thrill of the hunt is so great that deception is A-OK with you men?

Dove

It's the conquest. The "thrill of the hunt".

Always scrutinize someone "going to great lengths" to win you over.  Odds are good they are narcissistic abusers in the love bombing mode or they see you as a challange and just want to see if they CAN get you.

That over romantic shit is almost always a bad sign. Someone who is genuine can be romantic but they are also invested in building a real relationship. They wont feed you a bunch of hyper romantic gobbledy gook.

Obviously not all men do this. Just the ones women notice more because they are like peacocks shaking their bright tail feathers going "look at me!" and the good men are busy at work and building a nest for their future family.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Commie 4U

I think Oak is referring to the y-herpes virus, which is Epstein's Barr, not the sexually transmitted herpes.  https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422%2822%2900086-2/fulltext">https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lane ... 2/fulltext">https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(22)00086-2/fulltext

Commie 4U

Quote from: Dove post_id=454009 time=1653833772 user_id=3266
It's the conquest. The "thrill of the hunt".

Always scrutinize someone "going to great lengths" to win you over.  Odds are good they are narcissistic abusers in the love bombing mode or they see you as a challange and just want to see if they CAN get you.

That over romantic shit is almost always a bad sign. Someone who is genuine can be romantic but they are also invested in building a real relationship. They wont feed you a bunch of hyper romantic gobbledy gook.

Obviously not all men do this. Just the ones women notice more because they are like peacocks shaking their bright tail feathers going "look at me!" and the good men are busy at work and building a nest for their future family.

Yes, I am well-versed in the drama of the love bombing narcissist.  But I am talking about something else.  Men who seem very interested in you (not love bombing, but being very nice and attentive and seeming pretty smitten) for very long periods of time, and very consistently.  I have had men who are single and married do this to me.  And they really only wanted sex.  It just mystifies me.  WTF is the story?

Commie 4U

Are there any men here who are admitted sex addicts?  I'd love to hear your story.  LOL

Commie 4U

Erica Mena

Men are shit. That's just them. Married men, tho? Ummm
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454007 time=1653833652 user_id=2845
Good question.  I mean, I do understand the sexual urge.  Sex for sex's sake is pretty awesome.  But I am more curious about this: Why do men pursue a particular woman for ages and ages and go to elaborate lengths to get her when in the end, all they wanted to do was fuck her?  This one really gets me.  Like, why do they ACT like they love you to pieces, but it's still just about the booty call in the end.

Guys?

It was....  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454017 time=1653835049 user_id=1676

Guys?

It was....  ac_dance

So...what did you get out of it, Dinky?
<t></t>

Commie 4U

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454016 time=1653834878 user_id=2845
Men are shit. That's just them. Married men, tho? Ummm

There are so many of them out there doing this shit.  So many.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454018 time=1653835146 user_id=2845

Guys?

It was....  ac_dance

Lost adolescence? Making up for lost time? Dunno.... I had to grow up relatively quick and always do the adult thing.

When I got my freedom back in my mid 20's.... it may have been like being a kid in the candy store all over again...

I was like a rabbit jumping from hole to hole....  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454021 time=1653835703 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454018 time=1653835146 user_id=2845

Guys?

It was....  ac_dance

Lost adolescence? Making up for lost time? Dunno.... I had to grow up relatively quick and always do the adult thing.

When I got my freedom back in my mid 20's.... it may have been like being a kid in the candy store all over again...

I was like a rabbit jumping from hole to hole....  ac_biggrin

That describes my husband to a tee. Thank God he's a changed man
<t></t>

Commie 4U

@Dinky, did you bullshit women to get them into bed?  If so, what were some of your proven methods?  You would be doing a pubic service the share them.  I like to know what to avoid.