Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Martini Investment Thread

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2022, 07:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

As some of you walking abortions know, I made quite a bit of coin on doge. A big time IG influencer dumped all their doge right before Elon said it was a good investment. I quickly purchased all of it then dumped the shit out of it at its peak.

Thru that, I took advantage of the clowns buying sports cards during the pandemic who were stuck in their homes with nothing to do. Lebron and Kobe blew up and I had both. Big money moves at the time until I unloaded four Connor McDavid The Cup rookies to some poor fool in Canada for close to a million dollars. Easiest money I ever made and a month ago the fool wanted to know if I wanted them back, to which I replied "sorry, I can't hear you thru all the money you gave me. Try again in a decade".

But the big money? It's in celebrity autographs. I was given a Selena autograph from one of my coworkers a long time ago that I put away thinking it wasn't real and just a kind gesture.

No, it was real.

500 bucks to have it certified and then sold for 15k. Lana Del Rey, whom I've met countless times, doesn't sign autographs any more. Made over 50k on LDR.

I have a Bowie Auto, Cobain, the four Beatles on one album, stuff you can't get. In the long run, they will be priceless.

Biggest money I made, a Darby Crash auto. Don't ask how much I got for it.

Frood

Who are any of those people and why should I care?

Seriously... the care factor is zilch...
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

15k for a piece of paper.  That like 150 Switchez!

Poppy

Lana Del Rey is an easy autograph to get through her frequent release of special autographed editions of her music.

Better to write your favorite actors and get a free autograph. The whole cast of Game of Thrones would gladly sign photos if you knew where to send a letter.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Eminem is hard as hell to get, hardly ever see them on Ebay
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

If I sat next to Lana Del Ray or Eminem on a plane, I'd ignore those fuckwits.
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454330 time=1653922105 user_id=3226
Can you even board a plane?

No known barring otherwise... but I dont want to anyway.

The idea of me having to do certain things to get to a certain location makes me think dark thoughts....
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Bit of an idle threat then.  

Anyway, I don't know who Lana Del Ray is, so I'd be ignoring her anywhere I was.

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454336 time=1653922696 user_id=3226
Bit of an idle threat then.  

Anyway, I don't know who Lana Del Ray is, so I'd be ignoring her anywhere I was.

Like I ignore the bollocks you have to say...
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Fine!

My feet and ass are prettier.   :p

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454327 time=1653921606 user_id=3287
Lana Del Rey is an easy autograph to get through her frequent release of special autographed editions of her music.

Better to write your favorite actors and get a free autograph. The whole cast of Game of Thrones would gladly sign photos if you knew where to send a letter.

Yeah, but she's been limiting that shit on her official less and less every album.

I got her autos in the Wild. Now she never signs.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454339 time=1653922975 user_id=3226
Fine!

My feet and ass are prettier.   :p

Don't even....
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Well, I did win the bicep flex off....

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454392 time=1653930179 user_id=3226
Well, I did win the bicep flex off....

I didn't have the lunch lady arms to out-fly you...
Blahhhhhh...