Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Martini Investment Thread

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2022, 07:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

I should probably soak my feet and extract all the metals out of my body.

I struggle sitting still that long. I read you can do the same thing if you shove an onion slice into your socks overnight....I cant sleep with socks on.

I NEED my feet hanging out all bare. Makes it easier for the demons to drag me home.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=454277 time=1653911371
As some of you walking abortions know, I made quite a bit of coin on doge. A big time IG influencer dumped all their doge right before Elon said it was a good investment. I quickly purchased all of it then dumped the shit out of it at its peak.

Thru that, I took advantage of the clowns buying sports cards during the pandemic who were stuck in their homes with nothing to do. Lebron and Kobe blew up and I had both. Big money moves at the time until I unloaded four Connor McDavid The Cup rookies to some poor fool in Canada for close to a million dollars. Easiest money I ever made and a month ago the fool wanted to know if I wanted them back, to which I replied "sorry, I can't hear you thru all the money you gave me. Try again in a decade".

But the big money? It's in celebrity autographs. I was given a Selena autograph from one of my coworkers a long time ago that I put away thinking it wasn't real and just a kind gesture.

No, it was real.

500 bucks to have it certified and then sold for 15k. Lana Del Rey, whom I've met countless times, doesn't sign autographs any more. Made over 50k on LDR.

I have a Bowie Auto, Cobain, the four Beatles on one album, stuff you can't get. In the long run, they will be priceless.

Biggest money I made, a Darby Crash auto. Don't ask how much I got for it.

KM as in King Martini? Herman will greet with flowers and a kiss. ac_toofunny

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454328 time=1653921654 user_id=3287
Eminem is hard as hell to get, hardly ever see them on Ebay

He does the convention scene like a retired baseball player and will be in Chicago in August.

He signs his action figure for 125 and everything else a bit higher.

DMX signed for Celebrity Cuts and I dumped one of his autos for 8k right after the dweeb croaked. Bought it for ten bucks when he was alive.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Blurt

Take no advice on investments by anyone who

a) claims he struck it rich trucking in doge pennies, and

b) who isn't Korean and living in Ontario.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

KM

Sorry Blurt, Doge was a get in get out pump and dump. I came out way ahead with enough money to get the sports memorabilia I had graded and authenticated, which is where 90% of my cash came from.

See, I had Lebron rookies. During the pandemic those with high grades were selling at 300% more then they are now and I was buying that shit back in 2003.

Here's facts- since my ex wife's shits out there, go ask her and even she will tell you we went from store to store buying out all the nba stock at every single one of them. We would go to retail, buy it out, open the shit in the car, then drive to the next store.

The McDavids tho? Those I purchased after I was divorced because there was no way in hell she would ever agree to yours truly spending ten grand on a card.

Now, I look like a boss.

Blurt

Quote from: KM post_id=454538 time=1653963822 user_id=3370
Sorry Blurt, Doge was a get in get out pump and dump. I came out way ahead with enough money to get the sports memorabilia I had graded and authenticated, which is where 90% of my cash came from.

See, I had Lebron rookies. During the pandemic those with high grades were selling at 300% more then they are now and I was buying that shit back in 2003.

Here's facts- since my ex wife's shits out there, go ask her and even she will tell you we went from store to store buying out all the nba stock at every single one of them. We would go to retail, buy it out, open the shit in the car, then drive to the next store.

The McDavids tho? Those I purchased after I was divorced because there was no way in hell she would ever agree to yours truly spending ten grand on a card.

Now, I look like a boss.

^ Who let this kid up into the treehouse?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=454533 time=1653963202 user_id=1974
Take no advice on investments by anyone who

a) claims he struck it rich trucking in doge pennies, and

b) who isn't Korean and living in Ontario.

:laugh:

Oak

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454330 time=1653922105 user_id=3226
Can you even board a plane?

:laugh3:

Frood

Oak can only fit in cargo planes....

Operation Dumbo Drop was loosely based on her story.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

QuoteBut the big money? It's in celebrity autographs. I was given a Selena autograph from one of my coworkers a long time ago that I put away thinking it wasn't real and just a kind gesture.

Okay, but it's not the advice I give my clients planning for long term financial security.

cw_

I advise my clients to maintain a strong core.

Anonymous

As some of you walking abortions know, I made quite a bit of coin on doge. A big time IG influencer dumped all their doge right before Elon said it was a good investment. I quickly purchased all of it then dumped the shit out of it at its peak.

Thru that, I took advantage of the clowns buying sports cards during the pandemic who were stuck in their homes with nothing to do. Lebron and Kobe blew up and I had both. Big money moves at the time until I unloaded four Connor McDavid The Cup rookies to some poor fool in Canada for close to a million dollars. Easiest money I ever made and a month ago the fool wanted to know if I wanted them back, to which I replied "sorry, I can't hear you thru all the money you gave me. Try again in a decade".

But the big money? It's in celebrity autographs. I was given a Selena autograph from one of my coworkers a long time ago that I put away thinking it wasn't real and just a kind gesture.

No, it was real.

500 bucks to have it certified and then sold for 15k. Lana Del Rey, whom I've met countless times, doesn't sign autographs any more. Made over 50k on LDR.

I have a Bowie Auto, Cobain, the four Beatles on one album, stuff you can't get. In the long run, they will be priceless.

That's good you got a few bucks in your pocket. It's the end of the month and you will need it for June's bus pass.

Anonymous

No, it was real.

Are you eighteen? This is how a teenager would invest their part time job money.

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=454661 time=1654033918 user_id=1689

No, it was real.

That's good you got a few bucks in your pocket. It's the end of the month and you will need it for June's bus pass.

Uh oh, the second hand equivalent of content unfit for a dollar general store rears its fugly head.

Hey talking cinder block, you do know I live in the greatest city in the world and a car is just another expensive toy, yes? Or that an Uber is cheaper in this day and age of six dollars a gallon gas, right?

As the beautiful Mexican woman within this lovely barrio would say;

El Whoops

So before you hang yourself on your manpon string, take that slow ride walk of shame and take it easy, because there's nothing in the rules here that say I cant bitch slap that running on empty Jackson Browne bowl cut of yours around from thread to thread.

Your choice.

KM

Quote from: Velvet post_id=454699 time=1654041882 user_id=2021

No, it was real.

Are you eighteen? This is how a teenager would invest their part time job money.

Lmk when "part time job " money invested turns into 890 thousand dollars.

You do know how pop culture and nostalgia infected this wonderful country during the pandemic?

Wait, I should invest in real estate so dead beats don't pay their rent and spend money to kick them out, right?

Elderly ppl and their simple ideas....