The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Finally the war on drugs and needless deaths is almost over

Started by weebles, May 31, 2022, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Nothing will change.  BC had essentially decriminalized posession for personal use years ago.  In downtown Van the junkies shoot up in front of the police station, and have done so for years.

The only solution is to release pure fentanyl onto the streets.

kooch

Full legalization and am appropriate level of taxation and regulation to offset the societal costs is the only way forward. Like any other dangerous substance the consumer should be full bottle on what exactly it is they are using so they can make the appropriate risk assessment. All prohibition and limp wristed half measures like decriminalization so is pour billions of dollars into the coffers of organized crime.

Erica Mena

Is Fentanyl what killed Michael Jackson? Or was that something else
<t></t>

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=455595 time=1654214253 user_id=2191
You  job must be pretty hard to come home after seeing all that stuff go down Blurt...  Respect ac_drinks

Blurt's job there isn't as difficult as he makes it out to be.  He chooses to work nightshift, where his job is mainly to cuddle up with the street bums on those little cots there until they fall asleep.  For him, it's highly rewarding work.

weebles

Quote from: Mel post_id=455606 time=1654215203
Nothing will change.  BC had essentially decriminalized posession for personal use years ago.  In downtown Van the junkies shoot up in front of the police station, and have done so for years.

The only solution is to release pure fentanyl onto the streets.

That is true the problem is a tainted drug supply with a bunch of crappy fillers in it... full legalization would make sense  but doubt that will happen in the near future though.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Mel post_id=455612 time=1654215840
Quote from: weebles post_id=455595 time=1654214253 user_id=2191
You  job must be pretty hard to come home after seeing all that stuff go down Blurt...  Respect ac_drinks

Blurt's job there isn't as difficult as he makes it out to be.  He chooses to work nightshift, where his job is mainly to cuddle up with the street bums on those little cots there until they fall asleep.  For him, it's highly rewarding work.

Oh shush, you who does not even work  :001_rolleyes:
<t></t>

weebles

Quote from: kooch post_id=455608 time=1654215418 user_id=3187
Full legalization and am appropriate level of taxation and regulation to offset the societal costs is the only way forward. Like any other dangerous substance the consumer should be full bottle on what exactly it is they are using so they can make the appropriate risk assessment. All prohibition and limp wristed half measures like decriminalization so is pour billions of dollars into the coffers of organized crime.

Hey that makes too much sense so it will be difficult to make that happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455615 time=1654215944 user_id=2845

I do work though.  I only took a little break when Trudeau was handing out Covidbucks...

weebles

Quote from: Mel post_id=455621 time=1654216257
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455615 time=1654215944 user_id=2845

I do work though.  I only took a little break when Trudeau was handing out Covidbucks...

Do you not have to payback a potion of it if you got on CERB?

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=455599 time=1654214694 user_id=2191
Quote from: Herman post_id=455597 time=1654214390 user_id=1689
So BC decrimalized small amounts of drugs.

Yes, but we will see if it stops accidental Overdose deaths and gets people into treatment programs.... I guess we will find out after 3 years of data on how well it worked.

That is what progs hope. I doubt it will work.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=455625 time=1654216577 user_id=2191
Do you not have to payback a potion of it if you got on CERB?

Nope.  It was all a gift.  Thank you glorious leader Trudeau!

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455626 time=1654216625 user_id=2845
Is that like unemployment here in the states?

No, it was just  during Covid to mostly prop up small businesses and Self employed tradesmen and Owner/Operators effected by it.