The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Finally the war on drugs and needless deaths is almost over

Started by weebles, May 31, 2022, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

">

Well Glad we are taking a different approach and if it saves people life's maybe the Rest of Canada will follow suit soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=454767 time=1654050460 user_id=2191
">

Well Glad we are taking a different approach and if it saves people life's maybe the Rest of Canada will follow suit soon.

I don't know where I stand on this.

Dove

I'm in favor for decriminalizing. It's not the same legalizing.

This just makes it more a health crisis than a criminal justice issue.

Here when people get drug charges, if it's a felony....it really destroys their ability to find employment. People have worked hard in recovery. Made it past a year. Only to get out there and try to get a job or get back on their feet and there so many obstacles they up giving up and relapsing. It really is VERY difficult.

My husband was caught a long time ago with heroin....which is a felony charge. He avoided that entirely because the judge gave him the opportunity to chose to be sentenced to a long term rehab facility and do state drug court.

The deal is you get that opportunity.....but if you ever get caught on ANY other sort of felony charge, that first drug felony that was forgiven comes back and you get convicted of both.

He is going through some classes right now to finish his degree and take a promotion at his job, but he cannot have any thing on his record. So we are paying an attorney to get it taken off all together.

Its expensive.....but we need to.

We pretty much set sick people up to fail.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles

Herm,  best bet is to let one province see if it works' what is their to lose in the middle of the opioid epidemic that has killed many young Men and Women who knows this may of saved some of them from accidental fentanyl  overdoses.

weebles

Dang that sucks Dove hope you and your Hubby get it all sorted out.

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=454782 time=1654052183 user_id=2191
Dang that sucks Dove hope you and your Hubby get it all sorted out.

Nearly ten years of being clean with no desire to go through anything like that again.

It is what it is and I consider us lucky that's the worse issue we have attached to heroin.

I'm just saying I see how people hit walls and get so frustrated they back slide. We are fortunate that we can get it dealt with.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

My brother still can't get into Canada (ten minutes away from him) due to an unfortunate incident involving drug and alcohol driving charges and a Hertz rental car full of Dropkick Murphy's after a gig....
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

This is so sad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10875289/Master-Ps-daughter-likely-died-overdose-Cops-drug-paraphernalia-scene.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... scene.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10875289/Master-Ps-daughter-likely-died-overdose-Cops-drug-paraphernalia-scene.html

Police believe that Tytyana Miller, the daughter of rapper Master P, likely died from a drug overdose, according to a new report on Wednesday.

Evidence found at the scene of the 29-year-old's untimely death, specifically 'drug paraphernalia', suggests Miller suffered from addiction which ultimately killed her, TMZ reported.

On Sunday, Master P announced the tragic death of his daughter Tytyana Miller at the age of 29 in a heartbreaking social media post.

Police sources told the outlet that there were 'no substances present on the scene' but the paraphernalia is a good indicator that drugs were Tytyana's cause of death.
<t></t>

KM

Yeah, but did she say "uuuugh" when she was dying?

Nah-na-na-naaah
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Blurt

Weebz, the deaths I'm confronted with on a regular basis are not needless. In fact, they're needleful.

Peeps have taken to smoking their down with hammer pipes instead of injecting it.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=454777 time=1654051959 user_id=3266
I'm in favor for decriminalizing. It's not the same legalizing.

This just makes it more a health crisis than a criminal justice issue.

Here when people get drug charges, if it's a felony....it really destroys their ability to find employment. People have worked hard in recovery. Made it past a year. Only to get out there and try to get a job or get back on their feet and there so many obstacles they up giving up and relapsing. It really is VERY difficult.

My husband was caught a long time ago with heroin....which is a felony charge. He avoided that entirely because the judge gave him the opportunity to chose to be sentenced to a long term rehab facility and do state drug court.

The deal is you get that opportunity.....but if you ever get caught on ANY other sort of felony charge, that first drug felony that was forgiven comes back and you get convicted of both.

He is going through some classes right now to finish his degree and take a promotion at his job, but he cannot have any thing on his record. So we are paying an attorney to get it taken off all together.

Its expensive.....but we need to.

We pretty much set sick people up to fail.

That sounds Korea's harsh justice system.

weebles

Quote from: Blurt post_id=454955 time=1654099740 user_id=1974
Weebz, the deaths I'm confronted with on a regular basis are not needless. In fact, they're needleful.

Peeps have taken to smoking their down with hammer pipes instead of injecting it.

You  job must be pretty hard to come home after seeing all that stuff go down Blurt...  Respect ac_drinks

Anonymous

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=455597 time=1654214390 user_id=1689
So BC decrimalized small amounts of drugs.

Yes, but we will see if it stops accidental Overdose deaths and gets people into treatment programs.... I guess we will find out after 3 years of data on how well it worked.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blurt post_id=454955 time=1654099740 user_id=1974

People are ODing from smoking now? Oh wow.

I thought that happened to needle users only.
<t></t>