The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=455969 time=1654275113 user_id=56
Didn't that hypocritical stunned white twat Lotusbud lose it over mass negging of her posts? Meanwhile, she was busy negging every post that wasn't written by someone like herself with a single digit IQ.

Yes.  Poppy spent the better part of an entire weekend negging her posts.  Thousands of them

She went fucking ballistic and started threatening to leave because she swore to God and every angel in heaven it was me doing it with my panel. Despite the fact that if you viewed your own post history it plainly told you who was doing the neggin

Now mind you. There was a certain someone with the ability to squash such rehtoric but chose instead to remain silent .   Because, you know, that person doesn't like teh drama

Aryan

Didn't that hypocritical stunned white twat Lotusbud lose it over mass negging of her posts? Meanwhile, she was busy negging every post that wasn't written by someone like herself with a single digit IQ.

Be me, be accused of spreading her PI when I don't even have any or know anything about her private life, other than what she has openly shared on BF.

One of the biggest WTF moments I've experienced on the forums this year so far for sure.  :crazy:

Biggie Smiles

In other news, Oink is busy as a bloated bee trying to justify why Admong responding repeatedly to his own spam and threads which haven't been posted in for 8 months is a step in the right direction for her sub

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455982 time=1654280684 user_id=1728

Be me, be accused of spreading her PI when I don't even have any or know anything about her private life, other than what she has openly shared on BF.

One of the biggest WTF moments I've experienced on the forums this year so far for sure.  :crazy:

She is as nuts as she is stupid. Anybody can see that.

But, you got old Herman a little curious. What exactly did that stunned cunt say you did?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455971 time=1654276488 user_id=3214

Yes.  Poppy spent the better part of an entire weekend negging her posts.  Thousands of them

She went fucking ballistic and started threatening to leave because she swore to God and every angel in heaven it was me doing it with my panel. Despite the fact that if you viewed your own post history it plainly told you who was doing the neggin

Poppy is alright.

Aryan

That's the funniest part, she wouldn't even say. I asked her numerous times and so did BF, he even pm'd me and said don't worry about it....

She's always been a bit on the nutty side, but definitely seems to be getting worse as she ages.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455991 time=1654282022 user_id=1728
That's the funniest part, she wouldn't even say. I asked her numerous times and so did BF, he even pm'd me and said don't worry about it....

She's always been a bit on the nutty side, but definitely seems to be getting worse as she ages.

It's ""nuanced"" buddy

You should know that by now

Biggie Smiles

whatever you do, don't flame Kong Mongo tho

it will make him freak out, leave, come back in, then start all over again

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455991 time=1654282022 user_id=1728

A bit? She is a full on loon.

deport_liberals

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455879 time=1654263899 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455327 time=1654152222 user_id=3214
Fash -- did I ever tell you about the time I spent THREE fucking days at SG trying to calm fat Oak down because she caught Deport_liberals ""viewing"" her profile on the who's online list at SG ? It must have been at least 75 personal messages going back and forth.

I swear to God. All he was doing was viewing her profile and the pig acted like he was breaking into the DOD to steal launch codes for our nuclear arsenal. I knew right then and there SG's days were numbered  

That gives you just some idea of the types of absolute spastics you'll deal with on these boards.

She blames him for the leak of her infamous Mrs Penguin photo and other embarrassing PI Lulz. No idea whether it's true or not...

Poark has made those sorts of allegations about every admin or mod on every board she has ever poasted on.  Sooner or later we all learn.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455962 time=1654274361 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=455907 time=1654266997 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455883 time=1654264470 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455879 time=1654263899 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455327 time=1654152222 user_id=3214
Fash -- did I ever tell you about the time I spent THREE fucking days at SG trying to calm fat Oak down because she caught Deport_liberals ""viewing"" her profile on the who's online list at SG ? It must have been at least 75 personal messages going back and forth.

I swear to God. All he was doing was viewing her profile and the pig acted like he was breaking into the DOD to steal launch codes for our nuclear arsenal. I knew right then and there SG's days were numbered  

That gives you just some idea of the types of absolute spastics you'll deal with on these boards.

She blames him for the leak of her infamous Mrs Penguin photo and other embarrassing PI Lulz. No idea whether it's true or not...

Here anyone can view member profiles or who's onlime as they could on SG..

That is like saying because you have some mod privileges in politics, you are going to bring us down......it's ridiculous.

Indeed.

I read some of the hyperbole about Biggie on BF regarding his Politics mod panel here as well as silly claims about destroying forums in the past..

What they demand I do is dislike who they dislike and I'm sorry, I won't do that..

I'm not a child, I'm capable of choosing my own friends..

If they have a problem that I like Biggie, it's their problem..

I'll accommodate reasonable requests, but not childish demands..

Oak tried that with me over Zetsu, and I ignored her as I'm ignoring the silliness in Meltdown on BF.

Yep. And believe me you will never win. If you dont do what they want, they make you the bad guy.

Some of them are only nice and friendly when they feel being so will benefit them. That's why they all shift "alliances" based on hating the same people.  They want you to hate who they hate. Listen to the shit they claim about others, but dont listen to anything people say about them because that's all a butthurt lie from haters.

They lie and make things seem more intense then they really are. When Flea left SG Oak was blaming Lotus. Now she hates Big (she hates us over politcs) it's his fault. He went and destroyed everyones boards. It's ridiculous spin off of Martini accusing everyone he doesnt like of "killing forums".  "Forum killer" is a real serious charge for them lol.

But then they are hostile grudge holders who want to dictate everything. So....yeah you are much better off ignoring it. Especailly hysterical PMs. They do the same PM shit everywhere trying to get people to turn on people and trying to convince admins that posters they dont like "destroy forums".  In doing all this stupid drama, they are ones who actually kill forums because of their petty personal issues and need to always have someone to fight with.

It's the same shit everywhere.....just different targets. Some of the assholes Oak is cool with now are people she was saying the same things about. It's just retarded and pathetic.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Same people praise trolls like Evil Blood for destroying forums

and he really did that, with some really underhanded tactics which included actually showing up in people's real lives among many many other things

but, let that not stop the hypocrites from wailing --- it's very entertaining

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455982 time=1654280684 user_id=1728

Yeah what is this shit about you doing the PI shit? I've literally NEVER seen you even address PI.

And coming from people who actually do use private shit told to them as forum fodder. Who the fuck does that?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Fucked if I know Lol. I truly have no interest in Lotty's PI or anyone else's for that matter.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview