News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=455999 time=1654282398 user_id=3305
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455879 time=1654263899 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455327 time=1654152222 user_id=3214
Fash -- did I ever tell you about the time I spent THREE fucking days at SG trying to calm fat Oak down because she caught Deport_liberals ""viewing"" her profile on the who's online list at SG ? It must have been at least 75 personal messages going back and forth.

I swear to God. All he was doing was viewing her profile and the pig acted like he was breaking into the DOD to steal launch codes for our nuclear arsenal. I knew right then and there SG's days were numbered  

That gives you just some idea of the types of absolute spastics you'll deal with on these boards.

She blames him for the leak of her infamous Mrs Penguin photo and other embarrassing PI Lulz. No idea whether it's true or not...

Poark has made those sorts of allegations about every admin or mod on every board she has ever poasted on.  Sooner or later we all learn.

Okay, but what is this shit about the admin of BF reading posts? Do you know anything about it?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456002 time=1654282719 user_id=3214
Same people praise trolls like Evil Blood for destroying forums

and he really did that, with some really underhanded tactics which included actually showing up in people's real lives among many many other things

but, let that not stop the hypocrites from wailing --- it's very entertaining

He apparently showed up to one of his posters incompetency hearing and recorded it.....and put it on BH.

And his defenders who worship him excuse this as if because this dysfunctional family drama occurred on his board (he allowed it and hosted it, right?) so that made him entitled somehow to actually show up at someones incompetency hearing.

I've meet people who came from these flame boards that I like. I love some Frued. CW is pretty cool and normal. Most of the ones we mingle with.

But people like Flynn and Poofer? No thanks. I really thought his whole "board persona" was an act and he really fool me that he was a decent person.  Oak and Murd fit right in with that shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=456006 time=1654282925 user_id=1728
Fucked if I know Lol. I truly have no interest in Lotty's PI or anyone else's for that matter.

I didnt see Lotus say it. I saw Oak say it. I really have nothing against Lotus accept her left wing activist routine.

It's not the left wing policies that I disagree with that frustrate me. It's the shut down and hostility you get when you try to talk about them. They dont even give you chance. You disagree with them and you are a piece of garbage who can be spoken down to and insulted.

Anonymous

@Dove, Scouse, Biggie and deport-liberals, I still like old Oakie. I'm sure you guys have your reasons for not liking her, but I always got along with her about as well as a redneck like me can get along with a prog.

Aryan

and he really did that, with some really underhanded tactics which included actually showing up in people's real lives among many many other things

Yeah I've noticed that, why do all the BH lot worship him, when from what I can gather, he was just a major PI fiend and doxxer>?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=456014 time=1654283237 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=456006 time=1654282925 user_id=1728
Fucked if I know Lol. I truly have no interest in Lotty's PI or anyone else's for that matter.

I didnt see Lotus say it. I saw Oak say it. I really have nothing against Lotus accept her left wing activist routine.

I saw it

She did it in the shoutbox so you'll have to view that 1,000,000 post thread in general to catch an archive of it

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=456015 time=1654283260 user_id=1689
@Dove, Scouse, Biggie and deport-liberals, I still like old Oakie. I'm sure you guys have your reasons for not liking her, but I always got along with her about as well as redneck like me can get along with a prog.

You'll soon see the light, very few people stay on good terms with her for long.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=456012 time=1654283174 user_id=3266

He apparently showed up to one of his posters incompetency hearing and recorded it.....and put it on BH.

And his defenders who worship him excuse this as if because this dysfunctional family drama occurred on his board (he allowed it and hosted it, right?) so that made him entitled somehow to actually show up at someones incompetency hearing.

I've meet people who came from these flame boards that I like. I love some Frued. CW is pretty cool and normal. Most of the ones we mingle with.

But people like Flynn and Poofer? No thanks. I really thought his whole "board persona" was an act and he really fool me that he was a decent person.  Oak and Murd fit right in with that shit.

Didn't Poofer call your place of work intent on getting you fired?

But yeah, he's healthy mod material for any board  :001_rolleyes:

Biggie Smiles

@Dove, Scouse, Biggie and deport-liberals, I still like old Oakie. I'm sure you guys have your reasons for not liking her, but I always got along with her about as well as redneck like me can get along with a prog.

Keep one thing in mind

each and every one of the posters you listed here started out liking her too.

Dove

Yeah we all felt the same way once. I dont ever tell people who to talk to or who to like.

As long as she doesnt need to use you for something and you dont challange her too effectively.....you're good lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=456016 time=1654283273 user_id=1728

Yeah I've noticed that, why do all the BH lot worship him, when from what I can gather, he was just a major PI fiend and doxxer>?

Clout chasing and hypocrisy

that about covers it

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=456019 time=1654283345 user_id=1728
@Dove, Scouse, Biggie and deport-liberals, I still like old Oakie. I'm sure you guys have your reasons for not liking her, but I always got along with her about as well as a redneck like me can get along with a prog.

You'll soon see the light, very few people stay on good terms with her for long.

That is likely true, but I will deal with it when or if it happens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456022 time=1654283471 user_id=3214

Keep one thing in mind

Hey, I'm a stubborn old fart. I need to learn the hard way.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=456023 time=1654283512 user_id=3266

Yeah we all felt the same way once. I dont ever tell people who to talk to or who to like.

As long as she doesnt need to use you for something and you dont challange her too effectively.....you're good lol.

It aint happened yet.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=456026 time=1654283635 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456022 time=1654283471 user_id=3214

Keep one thing in mind

Hey, I'm a stubborn old fart. I need to learn the hard way.

I said the same thing when I was going after Farmer and High Flyin Bryan for harassing her with pictures of her home

now mind you, I cant stand the fat pig but to this day I still feel they are chumps for doing it but I do realize now what they were trying to say about her being a loathsome pig

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview