Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

hello Lokmar

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2022, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I remember Lokmar from my brief time on SG. I hope he posts more often.

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=455708 time=1654226436 user_id=3351
Thank you all! Much appreciated.

Hello fuckwit!  :laugh3:

Breakfall

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=459048 time=1654991795 user_id=3374
Hello Lokmar.  It is nice to see a few familiar names.

Hello other fuckwit!  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459147 time=1655035523 user_id=114
I remember Lokmar from my brief time on SG. I hope he posts more often.

From what I have seen so far, so do I.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461168 time=1656104339 user_id=3352
I'm wondering if you've changed your mind about ever returning to BF,  @Lokmar ?  You seem better suited here where users discuss politics without the spamming and fighting. :)

BF has a partisan sub, not a politics sub.

Poppy

Admin spams the politics section with memes and crap videos along with his posse of douchebags doc holidumb and bozo.

they think they own BF and that the owner should be grateful for all the post count that they bring.

the conservatives should boycott the politics section for a week, sit back and watch as those idiots spam the hell out of the place with garbage that even CBT did not allow.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461174 time=1656113874 user_id=3287
Admin spams the politics section with memes and crap videos along with his posse of douchebags doc holidumb and bozo.

they think they own BF and that the owner should be grateful for all the post count that they bring.

the conservatives should boycott the politics section for a week, sit back and watch as those idiots spam the hell out of the place with garbage that even CBT did not allow.

Aint a bad idea. But make the boycott last a month.

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461168 time=1656104339 user_id=3352
I'm wondering if you've changed your mind about ever returning to BF,  @Lokmar ?  You seem better suited here where users discuss politics without the spamming and fighting. :)

Raven....take your lesbian arse back to BF before I poke your eyes out with my smelly cock! You're a fucking photo-chopping sexual casualty ... nofing moar!

:tease:

Poppy

No one wants to go back to BF, it's funny

Admin has formed a posse of old, creepy geezers and they are spamming the hell out of the place with shit posts.

They had Biggie in the assbox yet these unreadable buffoons are killing the forum each day.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461335 time=1656173286 user_id=3352
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461309 time=1656163014 user_id=3358

Raven....take your lesbian arse back to BF before I poke your eyes out with my smelly cock! You're a fucking photo-chopping sexual casualty ... nofing moar!

I ain't no faggot, faggot :D  I'm taking a break from that place because of post like yours :)  Pehaps it is YOU that should take your HUUUUGE CHIN and BIG MOUTH back to BF and join your butt buddies Aidsman and Benzo with their shit posting....I hear they are wanting to expand their team and you'd make a perfect fit!!  ( that is, if they can accommodate your chin)  ac_wot  :yuk:  ac_crying    https://i.imgur.com/8w5k792.jpg?2">

That is a big chin.

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461335 time=1656173286 user_id=3352
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461309 time=1656163014 user_id=3358

I ain't no faggot, faggot :D  I'm taking a break from that place because of post like yours :)  Pehaps it is YOU that should take your HUUUUGE CHIN and BIG MOUTH back to BF and join your butt buddies Aidsman and Benzo with their shit posting....I hear they are wanting to expand their team and you'd make a perfect fit!!  ( that is, if they can accommodate your chin)  ac_wot  :yuk:  ac_crying    https://i.imgur.com/8w5k792.jpg?2">

Yeah fuck off you septic cunt!

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461366 time=1656188678 user_id=3352
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461353 time=1656183083 user_id=2015

That is a big chin.

I hate getting rude like this and disrupting your board.  I am not one to receive an insult and not fight back. I don't search out people to pick on and only get this way when I am provoked :(   I hope Blonkerfisted gets some sleep and he'll have a better day tomorrow :D

Oi faggot...piss off back to BF and take your crusty piss flaps with you. You're a dullard and in need of a life outside of your petty photochops. Your head must be hideous!

Breakfall

By the by...the ladies never complained about my chin. They always thought my features to be quite masculine, particularly when they were sitting on my face and having a spin! Xx

:001_tongue:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=455733 time=1654228194 user_id=1689
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=455725 time=1654227521 user_id=3351
Anywho, BF is trippin on PM's? WTF, Over?

Brother, am I reading this right? The owner of BF is reading pm's?

If he was, would you really be surprised or offended by it? Realistically, once you have committed content to a site or service you are not contributing money to, what expectation do you have on the way others are going to treat it?

I do get the notion the "well it says "private messages, therefore they should be treated as private" argument, but you know as well as I there exist people in this world who have no problems in pissing over societal norms for whatever reason takes their fancy. A few of them set out explicitly to shoehorn themselves into positions of authority purely for that purpose. For my part, I don't say anything in a private message that I am not prepared to have repeated out in open forum; once it leaves my keyboard and enters the digital ether, it is out there for good.

If you're concerned about privacy, yet insist on using a particular service for clandestine pillowtalk (or whatever), suggest you use a messaging service which is not partnered with the board concerned and is therefore independent of it. Or grow more of an "I don't give a fuck" attitude, which will totally neuter the balls off your would-be digital Dominant. Kinda push them into a "but-but-but I have all these buttons and toys at my disposal and none of them are making Herman cwy-cwy, REEEEEEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEEEE!" situation.

I am happy to confirm that the reaction I get from them when they realise their toys and trinkets are of no consequence has been good for a few smug and self satisfied smiles on my part.  :wink:

Anonymous

I don't know the owner of BF. But, his forum is gay as fuck.

The owner of this place would never read pm's.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview