Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

hello Lokmar

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2022, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461673 time=1656357660 user_id=3287
Because Benzo is at the tail end of the human centipede composed of admin and the other leftards, he wanted Breakfall to return to BF and join the centipede so that Benzo would have someone's lips attached to his asshole. Breakfall has denied this request which is quite admirable.

What a sickening movie.

Breakfall

Quote from: Guest post_id=461671 time=1656354602
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461499 time=1656223971 user_id=3358
YAY!!! I LIKE PENIS!!!

Err, "quite".

Oi gutless wonder...hide baby...hide!

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461676 time=1656359430 user_id=3254
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461673 time=1656357660 user_id=3287
Because Benzo is at the tail end of the human centipede composed of admin and the other leftards, he wanted Breakfall to return to BF and join the centipede so that Benzo would have someone's lips attached to his asshole. Breakfall has denied this request which is quite admirable.

What a sickening movie.

Fuck the movie...you allow little bitches of BF to come here without identifying themselves. Isn't that opening a can of worms? You know I'll fucking knock them the fuck out. You're allowing BF nerds to have the upper hand in a sense.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461733 time=1656408469 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461676 time=1656359430 user_id=3254

What a sickening movie.

Fuck the movie...you allow little bitches of BF to come here without identifying themselves. Isn't that opening a can of worms? You know I'll fucking knock them the fuck out. You're allowing BF nerds to have the upper hand in a sense.  :001_rolleyes:

We allow guest posting Bonkerfist..

I can't control who posts, but we can delete posts that break our rules.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461753 time=1656424725 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461733 time=1656408469 user_id=3358

Fash...I know you allow guest posting. It allows faggots and drop kicks to try troll incognito. I will try not get drawn into their gutless and cowardly conversations moving forward.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461826 time=1656450454 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461753 time=1656424725 user_id=3254

Fash...I know you allow guest posting. It allows faggots and drop kicks to try troll incognito. I will try not get drawn into their gutless and cowardly conversations moving forward.

Idiots and spambots are the risk when a forum has guest posting. But, it can also be used for funny or interesting shit too.

Breakfall

Quote from: Herman post_id=461832 time=1656452561 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461826 time=1656450454 user_id=3358

Idiots and spambots are the risk when a forum has guest posting. But, it can also be used for funny or interesting shit too.

I guess there's that. I'm just getting the BF fallout. Pain in the arse when you know what type of people are posting. I'm not a fan of druggies, women-beaters and racists personally.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461837 time=1656453726 user_id=3358
Quote from: Herman post_id=461832 time=1656452561 user_id=1689

I guess there's that. I'm just getting the BF fallout. Pain in the arse when you know what type of people are posting. I'm not a fan of druggies, women-beaters and racists personally.

I used to be a cokehead. I have been known to say the occasional politically incorrect statement or two as well, including racial no nos. Women beaters are scum.

Breakfall

Quote from: Herman post_id=461839 time=1656453882 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461837 time=1656453726 user_id=3358

I used to be a cokehead. I have been known to say the occasional politically incorrect statement or two as well, including racial no nos. Women beaters are scum.

Yeah, but I'm sure it wasn't along the lines of Nazi ideology. And then the rest of the crap the place churns out is just classless left/right American bother. I think Trump and Biden have been mentioned over a million times...both crappy presidents voted in by *surprise-surprise* the American people.

https://i.gifer.com/FYol.gif">

Poppy

Blandscape spammed over 9,000 posts where he whips himself into a hot, wet mess over abortion in Meltdown. Then he logs in each day and camps out in that thread bumping it to the top all day.

Not fun or entertaining.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

If it contains doves long winded spam to just one thread, that has to be a good thing. Cheers blandscape :)

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=461909 time=1656512472
If it contains doves long winded spam to just one thread, that has to be a good thing. Cheers blandscape :)

You aint that wanker Blandscape. If it was you, you would have eight posts in a row proving you have not got a frickin clue what was in the US supreme court ruling.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=461919 time=1656521691 user_id=1689
Quote from: Guest post_id=461909 time=1656512472

You aint that wanker Blandscape. If it was you, you would have eight posts in a row proving you have not got a frickin clue what was in the US supreme court ruling.

:roll:

Poppy

Blandscape would have never been able to solve the Captcha, must be someone else pretending to be Blandscape.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

No one's pretending to be blandscape, guest was thanking blandscape. Learn to read

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview