Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

hello Lokmar

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2022, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: Guest post_id=461398 time=1656196798
Quote from: Herman post_id=455733 time=1654228194 user_id=1689

Brother, am I reading this right? The owner of BF is reading pm's?

If he was, would you really be surprised or offended by it? Realistically, once you have committed content to a site or service you are not contributing money to, what expectation do you have on the way others are going to treat it?

I do get the notion the "well it says "private messages, therefore they should be treated as private" argument, but you know as well as I there exist people in this world who have no problems in pissing over societal norms for whatever reason takes their fancy. A few of them set out explicitly to shoehorn themselves into positions of authority purely for that purpose. For my part, I don't say anything in a private message that I am not prepared to have repeated out in open forum; once it leaves my keyboard and enters the digital ether, it is out there for good.

If you're concerned about privacy, yet insist on using a particular service for clandestine pillowtalk (or whatever), suggest you use a messaging service which is not partnered with the board concerned and is therefore independent of it. Or grow more of an "I don't give a fuck" attitude, which will totally neuter the balls off your would-be digital Dominant. Kinda push them into a "but-but-but I have all these buttons and toys at my disposal and none of them are making Herman cwy-cwy, REEEEEEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEEEE!" situation.

I am happy to confirm that the reaction I get from them when they realise their toys and trinkets are of no consequence has been good for a few smug and self satisfied smiles on my part.  :wink:

Go fuck yourself!

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=461428 time=1656209879 user_id=1689
I don't know the owner of BF. But, his forum is gay as fuck.

The owner of this place would never read pm's.

I've never heard of that anywhere else.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461580 time=1656271972 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=461428 time=1656209879 user_id=1689
I don't know the owner of BF. But, his forum is gay as fuck.

The owner of this place would never read pm's.

I've never heard of that anywhere else.

First and foremost the bloke fancies himself as a troll. If you wanted to read up on some more precise details from "disgruntled clients" you only need to punch in a few keywords, like owner of BF, reviews etc and you'll be rewarded with a whole bunch of crappy trivia. The reading of PM's is the least of concern.

:MG_216:

Anonymous

I don't know about Fash, I could not care any less about the owner of a troll board for old progtards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461591 time=1656278278 user_id=2015
I don't know about Fash, I could not care any less about the owner of a troll board for old progtards.

Blonkerfister WAS one of the old progtards before he left that site.  His "groupies" were Aidsman (apegirl), Holligay and every other OLD prog cunt that stinks up that place. He's trying to hide that fact here, but he was tounging those progtard's arses like ice cream on a hot day. I heard that Apegirl tried committing suicide when Blonkerfister left, but Benzo showed up and gave him the will to live. It is rumored that Apegirl still cries at night and whispers Blonkerfister's name while hugging his pillow. What a tear-jerker :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=461595 time=1656282321

Blonkerfister WAS one of the old progtards before he left that site.  His "groupies" were Aidsman (apegirl), Holligay and every other OLD prog cunt that stinks up that place. He's trying to hide that fact here, but he was tounging those progtard's arses like ice cream on a hot day. I heard that Apegirl tried committing suicide when Blonkerfister left, but Benzo showed up and gave him the will to live. It is rumored that Apegirl still cries at night and whispers Blonkerfister's name while hugging his pillow. What a tear-jerker :sad:

I noticed there is a little group of prog alliances. What a shit pit that forum is.

Lokmar

This is a very accurate assessment. As you can see from all his posts, he carries a truckload of butthurt from people like me. He's in a continuous state of tantrum.

Anonymous

I am getting a headache.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461661 time=1656348028 user_id=3351

This is a very accurate assessment. As you can see from all his posts, he carries a truckload of butthurt from people like me. He's in a continuous state of tantrum.

I don't know much about him. But, I can tell he drinks the climate extremism and Russia evil Kool Aid.

Lokmar

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461663 time=1656348300 user_id=2015
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461661 time=1656348028 user_id=3351

I don't know much about him. But, I can tell he drinks the climate extremism and Russia evil Kool Aid.

Yea, thats about all you need to know for the most part. His emotional temper tantrums spawn from his alcoholism but they're somewhat entertaining....especially when he blows up and storms out. I think he's left the internet forever almost as many times as Oak.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461664 time=1656348941 user_id=3351
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461663 time=1656348300 user_id=2015

Yea, thats about all you need to know for the most part. His emotional temper tantrums spawn from his alcoholism but they're somewhat entertaining....especially when he blows up and storms out. I think he's left the internet forever almost as many times as Oak.

Comparing anybody to jOak is hitting below the belt.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461499 time=1656223971 user_id=3358
YAY!!! I LIKE PENIS!!!

Err, "quite".

Poppy

Because Benzo is at the tail end of the human centipede composed of admin and the other leftards, he wanted Breakfall to return to BF and join the centipede so that Benzo would have someone's lips attached to his asshole. Breakfall has denied this request which is quite admirable.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461673 time=1656357660 user_id=3287
Because Benzo is at the tail end of the human centipede composed of admin and the other leftards, he wanted Breakfall to return to BF and join the centipede so that Benzo would have someone's lips attached to his asshole. Breakfall has refused this request which is quite admirable.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview