Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

hello Lokmar

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2022, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

Quote from: Numberwang post_id=462079 time=1656579605
No one's pretending to be blandscape, guest was thanking blandscape. Learn to read

Learn to stop hiding under rocks
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

I don't need the glory, the fame or the fans, I've had enough of that, thanks

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=461898 time=1656480746 user_id=3352
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461846 time=1656455252 user_id=3358

Yeah, but I'm sure it wasn't along the lines of Nazi ideology. And then the rest of the crap the place churns out is just classless left/right American bother. I think Trump and Biden have been mentioned over a million times...both crappy presidents voted in by *surprise-surprise* the American people.

https://i.gifer.com/FYol.gif">

Hey!! We agree on something :D  Politics has infiltrated every aspect of that forum and for those of us who aren't interested in politics have kind of been shut out and shit out of luck! :(   There is NO escaping politics in my real life or my online life. I HATE IT!  

At least this forum has a good mixture of topics for discussion and pretty much everyone stays in their lane (on topic)  which I really like.  I looked in BF today and abortion is being discussed in Meltdown? AND Politics.. Religious/Trump (unfunny) memes are spammed in general section now  *sigh*  I'm to the point where I don't even take a look in there anymore because it's always the same old shite day in and day out.. G'DAMN  POLITICS  :t1929:

Yep...I got so over it all! Well, it's nice to see you here Raven. I'm fighting the floods at the moment. I got my balls wet in the winter cold at around midnight the other night trying to figure out the short circuit. The water rose so high that it reached by pond power board at 2.5 metres above the actual normal waterline of the creek.

The worst thing about hearing about abortion all the time, is the foetus imagery that comes to mind whenever it's mentioned. It's another topic that goes around in circle and shouldn't have to be discussed endlessly. It's a woman's right to terminate if she chooses...not the state or some misogynistic "righteous" wanker.

And as for politics...politicians aren't the brightest twats in the world. We shouldn't be cued by their decisions over an off topic forum ever.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBAMWb6kk2Mnoi5GI8rVyYCT98cd4OCbqQ4A&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461664 time=1656348941 user_id=3351
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461663 time=1656348300 user_id=2015

I don't know much about him. But, I can tell he drinks the climate extremism and Russia evil Kool Aid.

Yea, thats about all you need to know for the most part. His emotional temper tantrums spawn from his alcoholism but they're somewhat entertaining....especially when he blows up and storms out. I think he's left the internet forever almost as many times as Oak.

BTW Lokmar how did your latest bout with COVID go?

Seemed rather rough how you described it at BF.

Seems to me you said you had COVID 2 times before 3 times total.

How did this affect you, your body & what remedies did you use to combat COVID?

Just curious.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=463366 time=1657412860
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=461664 time=1656348941 user_id=3351

Yea, thats about all you need to know for the most part. His emotional temper tantrums spawn from his alcoholism but they're somewhat entertaining....especially when he blows up and storms out. I think he's left the internet forever almost as many times as Oak.

Just curious.

The 2nd time was very very mild. This time was about like the first time. I'm all good now. No lasting ill effects.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463367 time=1657413019 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Just Joe" post_id=463366 time=1657412860

Just curious.

The 2nd time was very very mild. This time was about like the first time. I'm all good now. No lasting ill effects.

No matter what happens with the nimber of infections, there can't be madates and lockdowns ever again.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=463370 time=1657414886 user_id=1689
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463367 time=1657413019 user_id=3351

No matter what happens with the nimber of infections, there can't be madates and lockdowns ever again.

AMEN! It was all just a waste of time. Once they had the jab and everyone was coerced into getting it, there was absolutely no excuse for masks and lock downs.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463473 time=1657463123 user_id=3351

No matter what uhappens with the nimber of infections, there can't be madates and lockdowns ever again.

AMEN! It was all just a waste of time. Once they had the jab and everyone was coerced into getting it, there was absolutely no excuse for masks and lock downs.

I used to disagree with you and Herm. I don't anymore.

Breakfall

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=463496 time=1657473795 user_id=3352
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=462971 time=1657162173 user_id=3358

Yep...I got so over it all! Well, it's nice to see you here Raven. I'm fighting the floods at the moment. I got my balls wet in the winter cold at around midnight the other night trying to figure out the short circuit. The water rose so high that it reached by pond power board at 2.5 metres above the actual normal waterline of the creek.

The worst thing about hearing about abortion all the time, is the foetus imagery that comes to mind whenever it's mentioned. It's another topic that goes around in circle and shouldn't have to be discussed endlessly. It's a woman's right to terminate if she chooses...not the state or some misogynistic "righteous" wanker.

And as for politics...politicians aren't the brightest twats in the world. We shouldn't be cued by their decisions over an off topic forum ever.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBAMWb6kk2Mnoi5GI8rVyYCT98cd4OCbqQ4A&usqp=CAU">

:6:  I see you made the rounds at BF the other day? ... Sorry I missed it! LOL..  Not sure if you're ever going to return to BF on a regular basis or not?, ..but wanted you to know that you will be free of all restrictions there on Jul 20th.  When you're not being a lil stinker, I really enjoy your posts and the fact that you post in ALL sections of the board (not strictly politics) and that's really lacking at BF atm.. You are a well-rounded poster and I miss that :)  .  Anyway.. Hope all your flooding has subsided and things are back to normal for you.  Hope to see you around, Bfall..  Take Care of yourself :)  ac_drinks

I only post there to stir shit up and mostly when I'm about to get shut-eye. I'm not interested in supporting the place or becoming a regular poster as I was previously. The owner fucked up on some basic rulings and has to deal with that for years to come. I don't enjoy the racial hate and constant biggering over American political triviality. The place is a lost cause and many of my so-called mates showed me their true colours. Que sera sera...

Flooding has started to recede thank fuck. And the gurneying is about to start. There is a lot of mud and clay everywhere.

Cheers Raven, frequent this place...you don't need all the spannerism and spammerism at BF! Tell Krispiss aka X to say g'day...he's Canadian after all.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

That BF joint is all about American politics. To hell with that.

Oerdin

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=463473 time=1657463123 user_id=3351

I heard Bidenonce again has covid for the second time in two months.  I am beginning to think over vaccination is a real issue.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview