News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is it a good or a bad idea to post wartime updates here?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 09, 2022, 07:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

For those of you who don't know.. lily, aka Oak proclaimed I was "declaring war" on CBT when I said I was going to have one of my research minions go and read some pubic posts about me over there.

anyway, that's when the WAR started and I was just wondering... considering all the brave emojis and fonts which lost their lives in this conflict if it was okay if I post about it here

In memory of them of course

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458287 time=1654816745 user_id=3214
For those of you who don't know.. lily, aka Oak proclaimed I was "declaring war" on CBT when I said I was going to have one of my research minions go and read some pubic posts about me over there.

anyway, that's when the WAR started and I was just wondering... considering all the brave emojis and fonts which lost their lives in this conflict if it was okay if I post about it here

I aint got a problem with it in Rejected.

Anonymous

I think some of us get a little carried away sometimes..

For example, I've heard of talk on CBT about cancelling sites or people they disagree with.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458312 time=1654821501 user_id=3254

For example, I've heard of talk on CBT about cancelling sites or people they disagree with.

some of ThEM get carried away

figuratively of course cause Oak is far to heavy for something like that

Dove

Admin and Sindy brag about how theyve targeted people on socail media and reported their posts to their employers for "racism". And they think this is some heroic work.

That's where we are right now.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458344 time=1654825530 user_id=3266

Admin and Sindy brag about how theyve targeted people on social media and reported their posts to their employers for "racism". And they think this is some heroic work.

I've read they do that.......despicable if it's true.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458348 time=1654825737 user_id=3254

Admin and Sindy brag about how theyve targeted people on social media and reported their posts to their employers for "racism". And they think this is some heroic work.

liberals are despicable rodents

Dove

It's absolutely despicable.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458355 time=1654825939 user_id=3266

But, we don't know if they actually did that.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458358 time=1654826135 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=458355 time=1654825939 user_id=3266

True, but they were bragging about it and he defended it when I brought it up.

So I'm pretty sure they did.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458359 time=1654826206 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458358 time=1654826135 user_id=3254

True, but they were bragging about it and he defended it when I brought it up.

So I'm pretty sure they did.

I am sure those cowardly prog pieces of shit got good folks fired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458353 time=1654825860 user_id=3214

liberals are despicable rodents

You really need some catchier catchphrases, the ones you repeat daily are old and stale

Biggie Smiles

[size=150]WARTIME UPDATE 6/10/2022

As fat Oak's latest meltdown approaches day 4 she's really becoming unhinged now. Apparently, Erica Made the huge mistake of giving the cow her personal phone number and Fat Oak, who is in the middle of Melting down over Not melting down (props to Deport on coining that one) used it repeatedly to screech, snort and whine at Flea for not agreeing with her stance on the whole "Oak melted down big time at SG when Lotusbud was made a mod" thing. According to Erica she was asleep at the time all of these erratic and psychopathic text came flying into her inbox from a truly unstable and loathsome pig.

And when Erica didn't respond fast enough to her text message assault over something any normal adult wouldn't give the first fuck about? Pig went ahead and posted her PI as payback.

What a piece of shit.

Now, and this is no dig against Erica as I understand anyone who just wants the whining to stop, Erica is relenting and saying yes it is true the troll was that Oak was made a mod and Lotusbud was the one who freaked out. A version of events lotus herself does not recall. And one, that will ultimately be cleared up for certain once the read only copy of SG comes back online for all to see what really happened and all the mind numbing whining both Erica, Bonesaw and myself received from this barnyard fuckup.

Did I mention that Fat Oak went whining to the third admin of the old Stomping Grounds in text message last night right before she posted Erica's PI? Bonesaw? A guy who hasn't posted on any of these forums in over THREE years and could care less about any of this stuff. So, apparently she bombards him with weeping shells and he finally concedes to anything she is saying just so the guy could go back to fucking sleep. She then proceeds to post screens of message FRAGMENTS as proof that she's not the one who melted down

Oh, and my prayers are with BASTARD FAIRY --- the poor fucking guy doesn't know what he's in for with this smelly pig [/size]

No emojis were harmed in the construction of this post

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview