Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Shows and Movies You are Watching

Started by Herman, March 13, 2023, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

I watched a really good suspense movie starring Mel Gibson called On The Line.

DKG

Since it hit theaters on July 21, "Barbie" has already grossed over $300 million globally, far exceeding its already lofty expectations.

However, despite its outward success, "Barbie" has been quite polarizing. Some float out of theaters aglow in pure hot pink girl power, while others stomp out of showings cursing the movie for its man-hating, liberal agenda.

From Bri's perspective, the plot is quite erratic, as Barbie and Ken venture back and forth between Barbieland, a matriarchal society, to the real world, which is – you guessed it – dominated by the patriarchy.

In short, Ken, after learning about the patriarchy of the real world, brings his newfound man power back to Barbieland, which he effectively turns into Kendom, but it doesn't go well. The Barbies devise a crafty plan to regain their dominance through essentially manipulating the Kens in "a very toxic way,"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zk8Enj6evI&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fshows%2Frelatable%2Fis-the-new-barbie-movie-secretly-conservative%3Futm_source%3Dtheblaze-7DayTrendingTest%26utm_&source_ve_path=OTY3MTQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles