Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

St. Patrick's Day

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2014, 07:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I took a Woman's Studies class in college.  It should be outlawed IMHO.  I found it far more offensive than any gay pride parade.

I still don't get this "gay lifestyle" shit.  Wtf does that even mean?!

No one has to accept their "deviancy".  They just to not treat them like lesser human beings for being attracted to the same sex.  Simple.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I took a Woman's Studies class in college.  It should be outlawed IMHO.  I found it far more offensive than any gay pride parade.

No one has to accept their "deviancy".  They just to not treat them like lesser human beings for being attracted to the same sex.  Simple.

I don't know about the homo lifestyle either, but public nudity and simulated sex acts in the vicinity of my son means junk removal day.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I took a Woman's Studies class in college.  It should be outlawed IMHO.  I found it far more offensive than any gay pride parade.

ok i will give you a couple of points....those being,  no one should be treated as a lesser human being or discriminated against as a result of their sexual orientation or choice of orientation.....and yes women's studies is offensive ......

as far as the gay lifestyle goes  i will let you figure it out......if you are unwilling to accept the medical literature or comparative studies on the differences in sexual contacts and spread of diseases among practicing  homos or hetros so be it....you are free to believe as you wish......but i would refrain from calling other people ignorant who know more about the subject than you do.....

deviancy is simple a deviation from the norm.....anything that affects only 2-3% of any population is by definition statistically abnormal...thus it is a deviant....the percentages of gays in any given population are statistically in line with many other abnormalities from diseases to disfigurations to good baseball players.......they are not, nor ever can be, equals to or the same as, the other 97% of the population.....

i was about to give you a treatise on gay marriage but i feel we have probably beat this subject to death......when sanity returns to the civilized world i will still be here (i hope) to put the pieces back together again......cheerio

Anonymous

Why don't homos hold their nudity and simulated sex exhibitionism(parade) in a private hall and charge admission to consenting adults who actually want to see that shit? Public streets in daytime is no place for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"hahaha....no worries..........she is loonier than a shithouse rat...........i won't even go to family functions if her and her wife/husband are going because of the way she treats her father.......just be thankful your dad and mom settled in Edmonton so you could go to a university dedicated to producing business ready grads........instead she was born in the NDP stronghold of Sask. whose universities were pioneers in the 80's whacko, feminist, man hating, modern progressive left........for the last 25 years they have been basically absent from the teaching of any serious academia...producing 100's of thousand of humanities, women's studies, and native studies grads.......i could not think of a greater waste of tax payer dollars....not including the total waste of thousands of unemployable young minds..........the buildings would be of better use by just being abandoned

I don't even consider those pieces of paper a degree. As we can see from your niece the only occupation those wastes of time prepare one for is lunatic asshole, but there seems to be far more applicants for those positions than our economy needs.

The world would be one sterile, boring place without arts degree grads.

RW

Why don't you go to a parade Shen.  I hope all those straight people sitting on the backs of stupid old cars don't harm your baby.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the percentages of gays in any given population are statistically in line with many other abnormalities from diseases to disfigurations to good baseball players

Good baseball players are abnormal deviants? Maybe they were just born that way and some people like playing baseball.

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if you are unwilling to accept the medical literature or comparative studies

Medical literature and comparative studies say there's nothing abnormal with being gay. It's no less abnormal than being straight.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ok i will give you a couple of points....those being,  no one should be treated as a lesser human being or discriminated against as a result of their sexual orientation or choice of orientation.....and yes women's studies is offensive ......

as far as the gay lifestyle goes  i will let you figure it out......if you are unwilling to accept the medical literature or comparative studies on the differences in sexual contacts and spread of diseases among practicing  homos or hetros so be it....you are free to believe as you wish......but i would refrain from calling other people ignorant who know more about the subject than you do.....

deviancy is simple a deviation from the norm.....anything that affects only 2-3% of any population is by definition statistically abnormal...thus it is a deviant....the percentages of gays in any given population are statistically in line with many other abnormalities from diseases to disfigurations to good baseball players.......they are not, nor ever can be, equals to or the same as, the other 97% of the population.....

i was about to give you a treatise on gay marriage but i feel we have probably beat this subject to death......when sanity returns to the civilized world i will still be here (i hope) to put the pieces back together again......cheerio

I really can't figure out this "gay lifestyle" business.  Is it where two guys live together but actually clean their bathrooms?  *shrug*

I'm very familiar with disease statistics.  An4l sex is a higher risk sexual act.  No doubt about it.  But regardless of who they fuck, they are people just the same as you and I, although I like to think of myself as more human than you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why don't you go to a parade Shen.  I hope all those straight people sitting on the backs of stupid old cars don't harm your baby.

It's not people in cars or costumes that should be restricted to those over 18. If this was in a Cineplex kiddies could not see it. Call it pride and hold it on a weekend during daytime and no problem. :roll:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-PvQaegbueo6-IV-9tTp2am6YqK8dkthtFqs2PFNWMZ4LGbkM">

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLtRzQS9_aWd22L9M1F0HNK6EdtjTOXOYvBO0WDCxN4ah_He3H">

http://ridetocaliforniadotcom1.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/20120701-153404.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I really can't figure out this "gay lifestyle" business.  Is it where two guys live together but actually clean their bathrooms?  *shrug*

I'm very familiar with disease statistics.  An4l sex is a higher risk sexual act.  No doubt about it.  But regardless of who they fuck, they are people just the same as you and I, although I like to think of myself as more human than you.

They go bareback because theres no threat of pregnancy. The condom tip blows off pretty easily even during normal sex.

The disease is rampant...

I dont want to see some ugly old naked people.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"hahaha....no worries..........she is loonier than a shithouse rat...........i won't even go to family functions if her and her wife/husband are going because of the way she treats her father.......just be thankful your dad and mom settled in Edmonton so you could go to a university dedicated to producing business ready grads........instead she was born in the NDP stronghold of Sask. whose universities were pioneers in the 80's whacko, feminist, man hating, modern progressive left........for the last 25 years they have been basically absent from the teaching of any serious academia...producing 100's of thousand of humanities, women's studies, and native studies grads.......i could not think of a greater waste of tax payer dollars....not including the total waste of thousands of unemployable young minds..........the buildings would be of better use by just being abandoned

I don't even consider those pieces of paper a degree. As we can see from your niece the only occupation those wastes of time prepare one for is lunatic asshole, but there seems to be far more applicants for those positions than our economy needs.

[/b]

ya...you are right......if they paid for them themselves all would be well......but we pay for most of it...so i prefer they actually learn something.......

Anonymous

[/b]

ya...you are right......if they paid for them themselves all would be well......but we pay for most of it...so i prefer they actually learn something.......

Yep, couldn't agree more. In fact, all funding of the arts and athletes should end. Let corporate sponsors pay for that unnecessary stuff.

Odinson

[/b]

Yep, couldn't agree more. In fact, all funding of the arts and athletes should end. Let corporate sponsors pay for that unnecessary stuff.

Athletes are something to look up to but they are pulling some ridiculous salaries... Like Tiger Woods.. The dude is a kazillionaire for swinging a small ball.

He aint exactly a rolemodel due to his ball swinging in his private time also.

Renee

Well said but that being the case, I believe that an arts or humanities degree as a "major" is a viable path toward employment for limited applications only. Most of the kids studying these degrees are merely hiding out from the real world, on their parent's dime for 4 or sometimes more years.

A friend of mine has a daughter that graduated with an anthropology degree 4 years ago. Since graduation she has worked several retail jobs and has waited table's part time, why; because her degree is basically useless in the real world. For that degree to even have a ghost of a chance at being useful she will have to go on to her masters and possibly even her doctorate. Even then her employment opportunities based on her degree will be very finite. It also doesn't help that since going to college this girl has garnered a crapload of very visible garish tats and a plethora of facial piercings. She was once an attractive girl who now looks like graffiti covered rack of nuts and bolts.

The really sad part is her family took out a second mortgage to send her to NYU and both her and her family didn't even have the foresight to realize that the degree she was pursuing was a 100 thousand dollar anchor.

You have to wonder what goes thru some people's minds when making important decisions that will affect their lives. But then again anyone who goes to or sends their kid to a high priced Univ and chases an anthropology degree in the hopes of getting a job upon graduation, can't have much going thru their minds in the first place.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

Well said but that being the case, I believe that an arts or humanities degree as a "major" is a viable path toward employment for limited applications only. Most of the kids studying these degrees are merely hiding out from the real world, on their parent's dime for 4 or sometimes more years.

A friend of mine has a daughter that graduated with an anthropology degree 4 years ago. Since graduation she has worked several retail jobs and has waited table's part time, why; because her degree is basically useless in the real world. For that degree to even have a ghost of a chance at being useful she will have to go on to her masters and possibly even her doctorate. Even then her employment opportunities based on her degree will be very finite. It also doesn't help that since going to college this girl has garnered a crapload of visible tats and a plethora of facial piercings. She was once an attractive girl who now looks like graffiti covered rack of nuts and bolts.

The really sad part is her family took out a second mortgage to send her to NYU and both her and her family didn't even have the foresight to realize that the degree she was pursuing was a 100 thousand dollar anchor.

You have to wonder what goes thru some people's minds when making important decisions that will affect their lives. But then again anyone who goes to or sends their kid to a high priced Univ and chases an anthropology degree in the hopes of getting a job upon graduation, can't have much going thru their minds in the first place.

as is the case i pretty much always agree with Miss Renee......truthfully the world would be a boring place if it was full of MBA's and Engineers.......but it is not possible to justify putting yourself in debt to the tune of 100k or more just for the privilege of attending a university.....couldn't you have just borrowed the books and gone to the library.....??????

of course in canada  close to 75% of a university degree is paid for by the taxpayers so it is no big deal to these kids.......so what if the degree is more than useless....someone else is paying for it...even then my real issue with that is the incompetence of the teaching profession and their eco-enviro-antibusness indoctrination of uneducated young minds is both dangerous and damaging as these grads are basically useless for the rest of their lives.......i liken it to Hitler youth....those that are still alive today....70 years after the war still are believers......indoctrinations absorbed during youth rarely are overcome......