The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I Get My Reliable Royal News From

Started by caskur, June 13, 2022, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Lady C. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she rips the Harkles a new one. Every second day I watch an hour of her.

I cannot STAND those two minor royals and their pathetic gripes... and most of the UK and Australia cannot either.

Lady C has quite a few Americans following her too.  Anyway... have a listen, it beats a KM podcast that's for sure.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=459395 time=1655112312 user_id=2156
Lady C. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she rips the Harkles a new one. Every second day I watch an hour of her.

I cannot STAND those two minor royals and their pathetic gripes... and most of the UK and Australia cannot either.

Lady C has quite a few Americans following her too.  Anyway... have a listen, it beats a KM podcast that's for sure.

">

You used to fawn all over them, what changed?

Anonymous

:laugh:

Anonymous

I can't say I have any interest at all in the latest gossip from the British royal family or the "flame community."

caskur

Quote from: Guest post_id=459396 time=1655115290

">

You used to fawn all over them, what changed?

When Harry met MeAgain, I was genuinely happy for him but they both turned out to be a pair of entitled, spoiled brat, hypocritical, phoney whingers, they should just rocket off to Neptune and never be seen again.

if only we could get so lucky...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

I'm a William and Kate fan. I think a Megan made him resent his brothers title. He never acted disrespectful til after he got with her.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Storm Buckingham Palace and execute the Royals.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459413 time=1655125410 user_id=2845
I'm a William and Kate fan. I think a Megan made him resent his brothers title. He never acted disrespectful til after he got with her.

I just wrote a post and lost it pushing the wrong button.    :t1929:

I just have wait until I calm down to rewrite it.... :oeudC:
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=459440 time=1655141060 user_id=2156

Ha! I'm always up for Royal Family gossip
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=459440 time=1655141060 user_id=2156

That's frustrating.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

It might sound a bit macabre but I'm kind of looking forward to the Queen's passing just to watch the funeral. It's going to be epic.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=459467 time=1655160387 user_id=3349
It might sound a bit macabre but I'm kind of looking forward to the Queen's passing just to watch the funeral. It's going to be epic.

I doubt the British monarchy will be that important after Liz dies.

Erica Mena

I wanna see William take the throne.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459506 time=1655169387 user_id=2845

Do you think it will bypass Charles?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459511 time=1655170522 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459506 time=1655169387 user_id=2845

Do you think it will bypass Charles?

No. Charles is getting old tho. I hate that Camilla will be Queen consort
<t></t>