The best topic

Replies: 10363
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Get My Reliable Royal News From

Started by caskur, June 13, 2022, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459837 time=1655313174 user_id=114
If we dropped the link to the British crown, we could get rid of our pricey useless Governor General.

Canada's vice-regal racked up a nearly $100,000 catering bill on board a government aircraft during a recent week-long trip to the Middle East.

An order paper question submitted by Conservative MP Michael Barrett shows Gov. Gen. Mary Simon and her 29 fellow passengers using $93,117.89 in catering services aboard an RCAF CC-150 Polaris during her March 16 to March 24 trip to Expo 2020 in Dubai.

And what were the carbon emissions from this pointless trip.

Anonymous

Here is one for old caskur.

https://images2.imgbox.com/61/75/LNReedqp_o.jpg">

That statue is on the grounds of the Saskatchewan legislature.

caskur

Actually, the genuine King of England lives in rural NSW... I am serious.

His surname is Hastings... I'll get the youtube about it... for real.

Vvvv

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=459835 time=1655313015 user_id=2156
10 minutes in Flea....lol

Watch a few minutes...

">

I'll watch in a bit. I love me some Royals gossip
<t></t>

Anonymous

caskur

If you Royal history lovers need to see great series then watch

The White Queen

">

THEN,... The White Princess

">

And I have just finished watching The Spanish Queen (Catherine of Aragon, Henry the 8th first wife) I can watch all these on my streaming service STAN however Americans will have to look them up on something else I guess.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=460166 time=1655455877 user_id=2156
Actually, the genuine King of England lives in rural NSW... I am serious.

His surname is Hastings... I'll get the youtube about it... for real.

Vvvv

">

I love this video caskur.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=460170 time=1655472929 user_id=2845
Quote from: caskur post_id=459835 time=1655313015 user_id=2156
10 minutes in Flea....lol

Watch a few minutes...

">

I'll watch in a bit. I love me some Royals gossip

MeAgain, the 3rd rate actress thinks she is more popular than the Queen. Well recently the turning public have thought differently. They see through her race baiting agenda, her phoney charity works, her hypocritical greening the planet rubbish.

Harry and Meghan wanted the trappings of royalty without the bloody hard work that goes with it. They are Harry Duke of Suck-arse and MeAgain Dutchess of Suck-arse. They no longer hold the HRH title which means, His Royal Highness, Her Royal Highness (she never deserved it anyway). The British press elevated MeAgain and covered over her dubious previous life basically protecting the stupid cow from criticism.  Lady C last youtube delves into that.

">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

What hard work goes with British royalty caskur?

caskur

I want to bring up the issue of Lilibet and whether or not she belongs to Harry. There are only 2 pictures of her that I have seen.. To me she is the spitting image of Harry sporting his red hair however her hair is very straight. If MeAgain is her real mother why is Lilbet's hair straight and not kinky/Afro?  

The eye colour should be brown or green but it isn't obvious in the coloured photo what colour they really are. It would have been obvious in the other clearer photo but they made that into a black and white picture. That disguises Lilibet's eye colour. Did they do that disguising deliberatly?

I am just wondering about the anomaly. Anyone else wondering?

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460457 time=1655663431 user_id=3254
What hard work goes with British royalty caskur?

Well fash... like most working people, they have to get up rain, hail or shine, get dressed and go to public meetings, shake a million pair of strangers hands and raise billions for charity. That isn't my idea of a soft life by any means.

They (ALL OF THEM) don't just lie around doing nothing... the Queen also has to receive her governor generals reports every day. She has a commonwealth to serve.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Anonymous

Royal accounts show the British monarchy's publicly-funded spending rose by 17% to 102.4 million pounds (US $124 million) in the past year, with the renovation of Buckingham Palace taking up a large part of the expenses.

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=462126 time=1656599729 user_id=114
Royal accounts show the British monarchy's publicly-funded spending rose by 17% to 102.4 million pounds (US $124 million) in the past year, with the renovation of Buckingham Palace taking up a large part of the expenses.

Apparently the royal family costs every UK person 58 pence per year ... they bring in billions in tourism.

All the lands and historical buildings house great art treasures that belong to the crown... they are barely paid custodians of the UK art treasures and cannot take it with them when they leave our mortal coil.

Buckingham Palace belongs to the Crown not the Queen. The Queen only personally owns two places... Sandringham and Balmoral.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=462278 time=1656670288 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=462126 time=1656599729 user_id=114

Apparently the royal family costs every UK person 58 pence per year ... they bring in billions in tourism.

All the lands and historical buildings house great art treasures that belong to the crown... they are barely paid custodians of the UK art treasures and cannot take it with them when they leave our mortal coil.

Buckingham Palace belongs to the Crown not the Queen. The Queen only personally owns two places... Sandringham and Balmoral.

The full annual cost of the British monarchy is at least £345,000,000 a year, when including lost revenue from the two duchies, security, costs met by local councils and police forces, and lost tax revenue.